Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Turkish Embassy. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Embassy. (12686 Views)

Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy / Tourism & Business Visa Interview @ Turkish Embassy Abuja. / Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
Loading..................... (99%)
Re: Turkish Embassy. by rexfau: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hellooo brodas nd sisdas,Pls I need help.am in belarus studying.just entered here some months ago.currently studying their language.I want to travel to either turkey,Poland,Germany,Latvia,Malta,Croatia or Macedonia.plz,am b egging u guys to help cus am still small and lack experience.am just 17yrs old going to 18.plz help me out.where will I start?whch country is good for me in terms of student jobs,low expensive,tuition fee,getting her visa easily from here?am coming up with Poland snice its near here and Croatia which wil join the du on 13july,nxt yr.some nigerians here are planing to go to Azerbaijan or amernia,since the country is among the CIS. Experince from ukraine to other countries is also highly welcomd.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by collinsfbi(m): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2012
rexfau: Hellooo brodas nd sisdas,Pls I need help.am in belarus studying.just entered here some months ago.currently studying their language.I want to travel to either turkey,Poland,Germany,Latvia,Malta,Croatia or Macedonia.plz,am b egging u guys to help cus am still small and lack experience.am just 17yrs old going to 18.plz help me out.where will I start?whch country is good for me in terms of student jobs,low expensive,tuition fee,getting her visa easily from here?am coming up with Poland snice its near here and Croatia which wil join the du on 13july,nxt yr.some nigerians here are planing to go to Azerbaijan or amernia,since the country is among the CIS. Experince from ukraine to other countries is also highly welcomd.

What are you planning to do now, to leave your studies?
Re: Turkish Embassy. by rexfau: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2012
Not to leave my studies.education is first.But as a student,I need to be doing some student jobs.here in belarus,no student job.I want to be schooling and same time doing some menial jobs.Am here in Belarus to study medicine but wil lyk to go to any of the countries I mentiond to study it.am very grateful got your concern to my question.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2012
@afrowale,
thank u vry much for ur concerns.
Anyway,evrybdy is trying to avoid scammers! i wish u knw me mor than u think. Abt the number.please, wil u send it 2 my email: lekhanmild@yahoo.com.
I wil nt lyk u drop it hear because of hmmnnnnn!u get me...
thanks n God bles
Re: Turkish Embassy. by collinsfbi(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2012
Not to leave my studies.education is first.But as a student,I need to be doing some student jobs.here in belarus,no student job.I want to be schooling and same time doing some menial jobs.Am here in Belarus to study medicine but wil lyk to go to any of the countries I mentioned to study it.am very grateful got your concern to my question.

why don't you seek enough info before heading to Belarus. Since you made it to Belarus, i will advice you to stay and face you studies. Studying is your first priority and not working and considering the course you are studying now, i will advice you to face it, avoid distraction and forget about relocation for now. In a nutshell, do you intend to support your studies through menial jobs? How strong is your financial backing from naija?

Gbammm over and out
Re: Turkish Embassy. by rexfau: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2012
I have contacted my parents abt the issue of relocating and they are supporting it financially.I already have $2,000usd as my pocket money.can they money be Okay for me to relocate? I have madeup my mind to leave Belarus. My parents did the visa stuff with an agent,so I didn't knw more of this country until I got here and heard dtone the African blacks here.I want to stay in any EU country to do ma studies. Croatia or Poland. Thanks again for your reply
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2012
@rexfau I think Collinsfbi is right. they don't give out jobs right??. This is what i think ur parent will have on thier minds (Darling i think ur Son is not serious, ko appreciate kan kan). Please finish the Language course first then continue ur journey with that certificate. Like how many month do you have left on ur Visa??. Remember, Some can do anything to have the embassy give them any Visa to just fly out of this Sick Country.
Follow ur heart young man..
Re: Turkish Embassy. by rexfau: 12:02am On Mar 24, 2012
I still have abt 8more months to stay.I want to get the Croatian visa or polish visa before the eight months,cus I dnt want to stay here and study the medicine stuff. How can I start to process my visa to any of this country? Thanks for ur concern
Re: Turkish Embassy. by collinsfbi(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2012
rexfau: I have contacted my parents abt the issue of relocating and they are supporting it financially.I already have $2,000usd as my pocket money.can they money be Okay for me to relocate? I have madeup my mind to leave Belarus. My parents did the visa stuff with an agent,so I didn't knw more of this country until I got here and heard dtone the African blacks here.I want to stay in any EU country to do ma studies. Croatia or Poland. Thanks again for your reply

Let me ask you more questions and sorry about my ques, what exactly are your reasons why you want to abandon your studies and leave Belarus? Where you intend to go now, do want to go there with tourist visa from belarus, exchage programme or what? If your parents are indeed in support of your relocation then why can't your parents do the processing for you since they have an agent that did the first one instead of you wasting your own money?

Gbamm over and out
Re: Turkish Embassy. by rexfau: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2012
Thanks Collinsfbi. I want to study the medicine at another EU country.am currently studying their language. The agent dnt knw how I can secure a visa from here.he only knows haw to do ukraine,Belarus,Cyprus own....What I want now is the way to do it....my parents now said that I should stay at Belarus,during my third year,I can now do an exchange course to any EU country.....if I should take their idea,will I be visiting ohher EU countrirs wit a tourist visa or What? But I have totally made up my mind to relocate to another country for studies.plz haw am I gonna start the visa processingssss?
Re: Turkish Embassy. by rexfau: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2012
At collins,I dnt have any experience on how to get wether a tourist visa,or any other type of visa...my language course wil b ending around May,dz yr...so I want to start off my studies immediately at Croatia or Poland....I just want to stay in a country were their is job,so if I want to do job I can do.just a free country.Belarus is tight and strict.every small .minute,the immi pple wil appear.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by collinsfbi(m): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2012
rexfau: Thanks Collinsfbi. I want to study the medicine at another EU country.am currently studying their language. The agent dnt knw how I can secure a visa from here.he only knows haw to do ukraine,Belarus,Cyprus own....What I want now is the way to do it....my parents now said that I should stay at Belarus,during my third year,I can now do an exchange course to any EU country.....if I should take their idea,will I be visiting ohher EU countrirs wit a tourist visa or What? But I have totally made up my mind to relocate to another country for studies.plz haw am I gonna start the visa processingssss?

To be sincere with you, I will advice you to heed to your parents advice since you made it to Belarus through them. Changing to another EU country now may not be possible as considering the short time frame and the financial aspect of it because the cost of studying in those EU countries will definitely be higher than that of Belarus and I am sure your parents will be considering that now. Another thing you need to consider is the fact that even if you apply to another EU school from Belarus, you might be mandatorily asked to return to naija to apply for study permit of such country through naija. On the other hand, if you are indeed on study permit to Belarus then I am sure you can apply for a tourist visa to EU countries through Belarus if you wish to visit any of the EU countries during holidays.

Gbamm over and out
Re: Turkish Embassy. by collinsfbi(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2012
rexfau: At collins,I dnt have any experience on how to get wether a tourist visa,or any other type of visa...my language course wil b ending around May,dz yr...so I want to start off my studies immediately at Croatia or Poland....I just want to stay in a country were their is job,so if I want to do job I can do.just a free country.Belarus is tight and strict.every small .minute,the immi pple wil appear.

Bro relocating now may not be the best option since the deed has been done and there you are in Belarus. You only have less than 2months and that may not be enough to apply for studies and visa. Why don't you forget abt job or no job for now since your first priority is to study (medicine for that matter) and you claimed you have a solid financial backing from your parents in naija. Leave Blarusian immigration alone and face your studies. Since you are financially ok and you don't involve yourself in drugs or any criminal activites then you don't seems to have problem with anybody. Face your studies now and try exchange programme later. Find out from your school the level of their affiliation/partnership with schools in EU and North America and plan towards exchange programme. Experience or no experience in tourist visa application now is not the problem, applying for a tourist visa from Belarus to EU countries won't be a problem once fulfil immigration requirements and that shouldn't be a problem to you. NL travel section is eqipped with brilliant members who will assist you whenever you are ready to apply.

Gbamm over and out

1 Like

Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2012
You are right bro! @rexfau ask Nigerians wey dey dia, how u fit do am if u insist on getting out of belarus.
collinsfbi:

Bro relocating now may not be the best option since the deed has been done and there you are in Belarus. You only have less than 2months and that may not be enough to apply for studies and visa. Why don't you forget abt job or no job for now since your first priority is to study (medicine for that matter) and you claimed you have a solid financial backing from your parents in naija. Leave Blarusian immigration alone and face your studies. Since you are financially ok and you don't involve yourself in drugs or any criminal activites then you don't seems to have problem with anybody. Face your studies now and try exchange programme later. Find out from your school the level of their affiliation/partnership with schools in EU and North America and plan towards exchange programme. Experience or no experience in tourist visa application now is not the problem, applying for a tourist visa from Belarus to EU countries won't be a problem once fulfil immigration requirements and that shouldn't be a problem to you. NL travel section is eqipped with brilliant members who will assist you whenever you are ready to apply.

Gbamm over and out
Re: Turkish Embassy. by basit322(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
@afrowale i am interest in that aydin in turkey how would i go abt it and hw many years course is the course u aply for
Re: Turkish Embassy. by rexfau: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2012
Thank you big guys for your contributions. From the researches I have made so far,medicine in European Union countries is costly.....so its now lykly that am no more going to study it at any EU country for the main tym. But as now,ms mind is no more at rest to study it in this country Belarus.....What abt going to Azerbaijan for it. Some little more researches I did on this nairaland abt the country it Okay. Her economy is bera than Belarussian own.and going from here its extra easy. Since they all are in euroasian and CIS unions.....now,Kazakhstan rep,Uzbekistan rep and Azerbaijan, which one is more betta on terms of student jobs.....why am strongly emphasing on job is that I knw the money which my parents will b sending to me.I dnt want everytym,I wil b phoning them,I want money.I want money......What I hate here is that nigerians hia dnt want to tell me they way the are doing theirs...they keep on telling me that am to small and the funny tin is dat they want to wickedly dupe me and still not to help me. That's why I decided to start researches on the internet bfor I got this nairaland...so I still hope you guys help me out.my course will end on May....so wen it ends on May,I still have upto six more months to stay here before renewing it fa five Yrs study permit....so these new three countries I juz mentions now.whch one is Okay?What and What am I going to tell their embassy. That I want to go on tourist visa or that I start now to apply to medical schools there?...plz the idea of staying in Belarus for study is out of my mind and it wil really affect me psychologicaly......
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 25, 2012
@afrowale
Actually,,,hv seen ur email.thank u God blez. I wil try 2 cal him n anything, i wil give u feedbak.

@rexfau,
ur so wright abt wat u said of ur mind dont wnt 2 study in BEL. again. But,,at dz juncture i think wat collinsfbi said shd b ur target nw,dt after ur first or 3yrs u shd go for xchange n dz would b of a gr8 opportunity for u. So ,til then u hv to b exercising patience n endure all dt comes ur way....
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2012
Bra but i taught ur 23years. Anyways, are u sure ur findings are perfect about this other country?. If you get there and they aint giving out jobs to naija. Wetin u go do? Migrate again?. Though there is notin bera than working and schooling at the same time when ur away from ur country. I will help find out.
rexfau: Thank you big guys for your contributions. From the researches I have made so far,medicine in European Union countries is costly.....so its now lykly that am no more going to study it at any EU country for the main tym. But as now,ms mind is no more at rest to study it in this country Belarus.....What abt going to Azerbaijan for it. Some little more researches I did on this nairaland abt the country it Okay. Her economy is bera than Belarussian own.and going from here its extra easy. Since they all are in euroasian and CIS unions.....now,Kazakhstan rep,Uzbekistan rep and Azerbaijan, which one is more betta on terms of student jobs.....why am strongly emphasing on job is that I knw the money which my parents will b sending to me.I dnt want everytym,I wil b phoning them,I want money.I want money......What I hate here is that nigerians hia dnt want to tell me they way the are doing theirs...they keep on telling me that am to small and the funny tin is dat they want to wickedly dupe me and still not to help me. That's why I decided to start researches on the internet bfor I got this nairaland...so I still hope you guys help me out.my course will end on May....so wen it ends on May,I still have upto six more months to stay here before renewing it fa five Yrs study permit....so these new three countries I juz mentions now.whch one is Okay?What and What am I going to tell their embassy. That I want to go on tourist visa or that I start now to apply to medical schools there?...plz the idea of staying in Belarus for study is out of my mind and it wil really affect me psychologicaly......
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2012
Ur welcome bro. What you have to do, do quick, lol. Be fast. Buy 200 credit and it will last u 5min+. Peace.
Demaejy: @afrowale
Actually,,,hv seen ur email.thank u God blez. I wil try 2 cal him n anything, i wil give u feedbak.

@rexfau,
ur so wright abt wat u said of ur mind dont wnt 2 study in BEL. again. But,,at dz juncture i think wat collinsfbi said shd b ur target nw,dt after ur first or 3yrs u shd go for xchange n dz would b of a gr8 opportunity for u. So ,til then u hv to b exercising patience n endure all dt comes ur way....
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2012
Lmao! Bra wah do u want gan gan?. Talk to my boss @collinsfbi
basit322: [color=#000099][/color]
@afrowale i am interest in that aydin in turkey how would i go abt it and hw many years course is the course u aply for
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2012
rexfau: Thank you big guys for your contributions. From the researches I have made so far,medicine in European Union countries is costly.....so its now lykly that am no more going to study it at any EU country for the main tym. But as now,ms mind is no more at rest to study it in this country Belarus.....What abt going to Azerbaijan for it. Some little more researches I did on this nairaland abt the country it Okay. Her economy is bera than Belarussian own.and going from here its extra easy. Since they all are in euroasian and CIS unions.....now,Kazakhstan rep,Uzbekistan rep and Azerbaijan, which one is more betta on terms of student jobs.....why am strongly emphasing on job is that I knw the money which my parents will b sending to me.I dnt want everytym,I wil b phoning them,I want money.I want money......What I hate here is that nigerians hia dnt want to tell me they way the are doing theirs...they keep on telling me that am to small and the funny tin is dat they want to wickedly dupe me and still not to help me. That's why I decided to start researches on the internet bfor I got this nairaland...so I still hope you guys help me out.my course will end on May....so wen it ends on May,I still have upto six more months to stay here before renewing it fa five Yrs study permit....so these new three countries I juz mentions now.whch one is Okay?What and What am I going to tell their embassy. That I want to go on tourist visa or that I start now to apply to medical schools there?...plz the idea of staying in Belarus for study is out of my mind and it wil really affect me psychologicaly......

Try check this Website for kazakhstan { http://www.kazakhstan.orexca.com/visa_kazakhstan.shtml }.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by rexfau: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2012
Pls @ collinfbi and afrowale, can this embassies deny me visa because am 18yrs old? A nigerian hia is freaking me wit it...

@ afrowale, I have juz visited the website,although I wasnt understanding everything....But,where wil I start from?by May I send ma application to Kazakhstan universities? Is Kazakhstan Rep more beta than Azerbaijan?.....Belarus is Okay....nice beautiful and neat,But wit too much laws.if there is some thing like student jobs hia,I wuld have loved to do ma schling hia......I dnt want to b disturbing ma parents everytime....atleast,wit the job moniesssz,I will b buying clothes wit it.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2012
Freedom starts from age 18 and above. So i don't see why dem go still deny your application. You should pls get ur parent involved to create more chances and more effective when applying for the Visa. I really don't know much about this 3countries. But Remember, the spiritual controls the physical. Go to church and pray about this. I'm sure God will definately make a way. 1love.
rexfau: Pls @ collinfbi and afrowale, can this embassies deny me visa because am 18yrs old? A nigerian hia is freaking me wit it...

@ afrowale, I have juz visited the website,although I wasnt understanding everything....But,where wil I start from?by May I send ma application to Kazakhstan universities? Is Kazakhstan Rep more beta than Azerbaijan?.....Belarus is Okay....nice beautiful and neat,But wit too much laws.if there is some thing like student jobs hia,I wuld have loved to do ma schling hia......I dnt want to b disturbing ma parents everytime....atleast,wit the job moniesssz,I will b buying clothes wit it.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by basit322(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2012
@collinsfbi i was directd to u by afrowale abt d aydin institution hw would go abt it i plz i need info
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2012
He called me this morning and asked me to pass this message across to yo. "Tell ur friend the information is ready, get him to call me so i can deliver them to him". You can now recall him.
afrowale: Lmao! Bra wah do u want gan gan?. Talk to my boss @collinsfbi
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2012
I get person wey fit help u. He dey Turkey...... Cos i've explained everything to him. Hola if u need his number so you guys can straighten things out. God Bless!
afrowale: Freedom starts from age 18 and above. So i don't see why dem go still deny your application. You should pls get ur parent involved to create more chances and more effective when applying for the Visa. I really don't know much about this 3countries. But Remember, the spiritual controls the physical. Go to church and pray about this. I'm sure God will definately make a way. 1love.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by onishileayomiku: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
hi...good day ,pls i just got my admission letter to study computer engineering at istanbul aydin university,am 28 years old ,could my age has any effect on my visa interview at the turkish embassy abuja,and the school requires me to pay my tuition fee on arrival ,but part of the document required by the embassy say i should come with the school fee payment receipt,pls anyone with idea or experience should help me....email me on onishileayomikun@yahoo.com
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Promxy94(m): 2:16am On Jul 04, 2012
Please i need serious help and counselin,i want to study law at Easter merridean University,i want to know about the fees per yr or any other gud Cyprus university that speak that study law,and knw if i can also go to Nigerian law school,and Nysc and how to proces my admission,i hav my complete o'level result,i also want to knw abt accomodation and feeding please help me my mail is promxy94@gmail.com
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
PLEASE FELLAS I GOT ADMITTED TO A UNIVERSITY IN TURKEY AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS JOB THERE AS A STUDENT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crashed Plane Not Faulty - Dana Management / Japa: There Is A Dentist Crisis In UK. / Two Teenagers Die In Lagos Boat Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.