Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only (13608 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Mikel Obi Starts For Chelsea But Turned Down Super Eagles Call / Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by onyinye2(f): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2008
the lakers in the end will prevail and win the series like always. celtics just fall back angry grin angry grin
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2008
@onyinye
I dont think so not with their loss on Thursday night this series is done and dusted if you ask me
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2008
The Celts rule the roost and you cant say they didnt deseve it i feel sorry for Kobe though his big men let him down all through the series and he let his team down in Game 4 as well so they just have to pick themselves up.The Mavs for 09 title!! Mr Carlisle i think you need to emulate the Celts and make a blockbuster trade who do we go for? Ericka Dampier must go thats all i know and we need a Center and a PG
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by JeSoul(f): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2008
A-40:

The Celts rule the roost and you can't say they didnt deseve it i feel sorry for Kobe though his big men let him down all through the series and he let his team down in Game 4 as well so they just have to pick themselves up.The Mavs for 09 title!!Mr Carlisle i think you need to emulate the Celts and make a blockbuster trade who do we go for? Ericka Dampier must go thats all i know and we need a Center and a PG
LOL. . . oh brotha that's just cold! lol n add Devean George to the list too, small wonder why the lakers got rid of him couple yrs ago. And why u talk say u need a PG? what about Kidd? have u already lost hope in his abilities?
. . .but yeah I think the mavs just need a few pieces here and there to make it to gloryland. I think everybody should watch out for NO next yr, they've laid a very solid foundation to build on.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2008
@Je-soul
Thats what Shaq calls him and i agree lol.Pardon me i forgot to add Devean George and Eddie Jones those guys combined cant even give you 10 points a game.Today's game is for young PG's Rajon Rondo and Chris Paul have proven that
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by Xenisha: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2022
Hello everyone!
If your interests include as well as. to my NBA, I can tell you a lot of things that will surprise you, at least I have already seen the information on the Internet many times that many discuss the worst player in history, and with the help of the website I found out that the top 8 worst players were brought here, you can see if you are interested .

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World / Onazi Joins Turkish Club Trabzonspor From Lazio / NFF Signs $4m Deal With Coca-Cola (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.