Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only (13603 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Mikel Obi Starts For Chelsea But Turned Down Super Eagles Call / Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2007
lets wait till next seasonand see if he still gat steam by the way i think Kirilenko is a better team leader than lebby
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2007
@BlackMamba.

How can you say Wade sucks? shocked shocked shocked Frankly I would take him over Lebron anyday. He has both an inside and outside game, and he is clutch.

Lebron can be atrocious from outside.

But of the fab three from their class, I actually think Melo has the best all round game, but his attitude sucks.

And Oephius--------for even mentioning Kirilenko, you deserve the attention of an AK47

@A40

The Mavs are struggling ooooo. It breaks my heart but I do not think Cuban will have any more patience with Avery if the Mavs do not cop a ring
at the end of this seaason

@J girl

Where are you now. Hope you havent been mobbed by LSU students--------- tongue tongue
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2007
What is wrong with Kirilenko i never said he was better than lebby just a better team leader love the AK 47 part though

parker leads the spurs i points per game followed by obiwon sorry ginobili then duncan the magic three on a good day they can cause quad damage to any defence which attack is better love t-mac and yao, pistons suns and of course mavs i said mavs thee days, am feeling Boston with KG who to me is the best Power forward now better than Duncan

mavs and spurs are back on wining ways
does anybody have serious info on dwight Howard of magic going thru his profile and he has an average of 23.5 poits per game this season
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2007
@Oephius
Did you see how Golden state scorched the Suns?

@doyin
We have learnt from the previous season that it is the playoffs that matter so i am not fretting

Kirilenko better than Lebron?Are you peeps alright/
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by maden9ja(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2007
hey fellas,

for the record,  i'm definitely not a heat hater,  u gotta love Dwade ( 2006 MVP remember)

And once he gets back to a 100% or even close to it, they'll kick ass not only in the southeastern conference(Orlando what Dwight who) but also in the east, at least they can still be a top5 seed in the east come playoff time,

What's all this talk i'm hearing about AK 47 (really cool nickname though) being better than King James,  Man whoever said that is delusional,  Dude u have some explaining to do? And u owe us all an apology,  for real,

Man Haven't u seen how that James boy has been playing out of his mind lately before the wrist injury,  So far in the season he's the MVP, by a landslide, it's not even close,  If he keeps this up and they end up with a 50+ win season he might be the season MVP, u dig

And Dwight Howard is a beast, I hear some call him centaur (half man, half horse),  Man u should have seen some clips of their game against Suns (which they lost for the 2nd time this season), dude was catching and cramming alley oops all day, even some in Amare's grill,  He made Amare (who's another beast per se) look very much ordinary,

By the way, let me bring up a new discussion,  Dwight or Amare?? Who's more vicious attacking the rim,

Man is it just me or have u all noticed how good a team the Jazz is,  Carlos Booz and Deron Williams are the neo Stockton and Malone if u ask me,  And they have a very good coach so watch out for them peeps,

And last but not least, don't sleep on the Heat, all u haters,  remember it's the eastern conf. anybody can claim the crown,

hola,
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by maden9ja(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2007
Does anyone know of Abdullahi Kuso, a nigerian center who plays college ball at Gonzaga university,

Just wanted to bring him up cos u might be seeing him next year in the league, He has a good shot of making hit
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2007
Kirilenko better than Lebron?Are you peeps alright/

What's all this talk i'm hearing about AK 47 (really cool nickname though) being better than King James,  Man whoever said that is delusional,  Dude u have some explaining to do? And u owe us all an apology,  for real,

the question is that who is the better team leader and his nickname is not AK 47 but would not mind naming him that

By the way, let me bring up a new discussion,  Dwight or Amare?? Who's more vicious attacking the rim,

thanks for the info about dwight still stick with amare though because he has proven himself over a long period

Man is it just me or have u all noticed how good a team the Jazz is,  Carlos Booz and Deron Williams are the neo Stockton and Malone if u ask me,  And they have a very good coach so watch out for them peeps,

that has been said since last season so not new but still true talk

And last but not least, don't sleep on the Heat, all u haters,  remember it's the eastern conf. anybody can claim the crown,

of because its  the east where weak teams make the playoffs if you combine both conferences only about two teams will make the playoffs from the east

Good news though i am begining to feel the mavs once again but why you gotta lose to the hornetts
right now we (spurs are spanking portatland and lebby just crashed with his guys to KG and the celtics)
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2007
We are not bothered about the regular season all that matters is the playoffs.I cant wait till we meet the Celts
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 5:54am On Dec 05, 2007
true talk @ a-40
did any of you peeps see the cavs loss to the celts it was nice and that just proves how good a player can be if placed in the right team thats why KB needs to leave lakers and VC needs to leave nets
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2007
OEPHIUS:

true talk @ a-40
did any of you peeps see the cavs loss to the celts it was nice and that just proves how good a player can be if placed in the right team thats why KB needs to leave lakers and VC needs to leave nets

Are you really mentioning that Celts win over the Cavs. One of the worst games of ball between two Eastern Conference contenders-----and Lebron was missing.

But expect the Cavs to step up markedly with the return of Verajao.

And forget it KOBE is not going to leave the Lakers. They actually have a decent unit over there, especially with their second unit. They need Lamar Odom to step up though. He should be creating more matchup problems with his size and skills.

The Nets need a trade? hMMMM. . . I just think they need to move the hell out of NEW Jersey.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by maden9ja(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2007
A-40 do u HONESTLY think that the Cavs will make any significant improvement if or when Verajeo returns, I don't think so man. I mean, the last time I saw him play, he's just a garbage player, cleans up Lebron's misses. I think Cavs will only improve if they get more consistency out of D Gooden and big Z and also better guard play (not taking anything away from their point guards). As they are right now, Lebron is doing too much, he could gas out come playoff time.

Yes I think Kobe is staying put in LA, at least for this season. I don't think Mitch Kupchak has the guts to trade him, who would?? Plus they will never get equal value for him. ONce they trade him, they'll definitely enter a rebuilding mode,

the nets, Man I really like JKidd, still think he's the best PG in the L, but i dunno what's happening to them, I think they don't have consistent front court players, they rely too much on their perimeter players,

A couple of sweet matchups coming up today. Mavs/Spurs , lakers/nuggets, pistons/ hornets,

Amare dropped 42 on the pacers, hope this is a sign of better things to come, dude can be a beast at the top of his game,
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2007
Are you really mentioning that Celts win over the Cavs.

not talking about the game but just about the fact that the right team matters if lebby was in a team like pistons where they play more unselfish games well you get the picture if i was KB i would be out of lakers so fast, Odom's head will spin
During the off season there was a rumour that he was unhappy who wold not be he is like a legend and the support on court is just not there

the nets, Man I really like JKidd, still think he's the best PG in the L, but i don't know what's happening to them, I think they don't have consistent front court players, they rely too much on their perimeter players,

kidd was the best now age is catching up with him i think my bet PG will be Chauncey Billups of pistons or parker
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by ochocinco1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2007
True talk about the Cavs-----they have no true point guard, although Daniel Gibson has come in handy ever since
the playoffs last season.

And talking of PG's, you guys seem to have forgotten Steve Nash. Two time MVP no less.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by maden9ja(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2007
Of course I didn't 4get abt Nash- 2 time MVP, how could I?? It's just that I PERSONALLY WOULD take Kidd over Nash anyday,

I mean, if u had Amare, Marion and Bell on ur team, ur job as a PG would be alot easier. The thing about the Nets I don't get is that Vince and Jefferson still haven't meshed, Remember a couple of seasons ago when they had K Mart, 2 straight NBA finals man, I just don't know what's up now, I think they need a better inside presence, a Jermaine Oneal maybe

Plus Kidd is more durable, plays better defense,

Oephius, yes I agree that Billups is a top 5, maybe top 3 point guard in the L, but Parker Hell no, That cat is just lucky that's all. I mean, he's just lucky to be in a team with Duncan,

He's not even a PG, he's more of a scorer in an point guard's body, that's what I think, And no way I'm agreeing that he's just 25yrs old, he's atleast 30, hahaha, i'm serious,
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2007
He's not even a PG, he's more of a scorer in an point guard's body, that's what I think, And no way I'm agreeing that he's just 25yrs old, he's atleast 30, hahaha, i'm serious,

cmon parker is good even if you are on a team with duncan if you do not have talent you would be dusted off besides duncan is the one luck to be on the same team with parker and ginobili they get more points than him and are fabulous offensively duncan's just boring to watch

I mean, if u had Amare, Marion and Bell on your team, your job as a PG would be alot easier.

have you seen the telepatic passes nash makes he might not be big on points but he would make my to five
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by WadeFTW: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2007
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
okay you are a fan of wade but what is the point of the picture? no message get it?
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2007
You can not rule out Duncan's importance to the Spurs Ginobili or not he might be boring but he is effective and thats what maatters.As for the Wade freak i only hope he is not a guy
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2007
As for the Wade freak i only hope he is not a guy
if he is that is sad wait not sad disgusting
anyway i did not say duncan is not good jut replying made-n-9ja's post this christmas looks bumpy yet i trust spurs and suns to burn throu

Mavs don't let me down again begining to like you again
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2007
@Oephius
Thank God we are back to winning ways even though we lost last night again and we scored just 76 points embarassed
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2007
The 2008 All-stars is happening at NO
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by WadeFTW: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2007
OEPHIUS:

if he is that is sad wait not sad disgusting
anyway i did not say duncan is not good jut replying made-n-Nigeria's post this christmas looks bumpy yet i trust spurs and suns to burn throu

Mavs don't let me down again begining to like you again

So If I support my favorite player by posting his individual accolades on a sports forum, then I'm supposed to have a mancrush on him?

Nice reasoning there DOUCHE

How about you just hop off my jock.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by WadeFTW: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2007
but what is the point of the picture?

To showcase greatness.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2007
your business
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 6:35am On Dec 14, 2007
halftime and lakers are leading spurs 51 t0 43 damn the guy kb with 16 points but not to worry there is still a long time to make them pay
And oh Heat lost to washinton nice i love games like that
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2007
not watchin the spurs game live but monitoring it online duncan is not playing so is paker and from that i guess ginobili is leading the onslaught great news though Udoka played for five minutes made one defensive rebound and 2 points hope he plays more

5:08 to go 97-86 lakers leading Kobe 28 points Bowen 19 ginobili 14

HEAR THIS HEAT FANS NO PLAYOFF FOR YOU ALL (just wishfull thinking)
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2007
Who will stop those Celts? Nine straight wins its getting ridiculous but i chose to wait till post-season.Chicago is yet to pick up and Miami is doing even worse Riley needs younger support for Wade Shaq and the gang are getting too old.Dallas are back in the groove grin and houston are officially our bride
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2007
who will stop the celts i think no one you just have to deal with it
the post-season will decide as you said
Mavs are making me happy and and the jazz are doing good
about the heat, well its a pity i knew they will not make much of an impact
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by maden9ja(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2007
fellow landers,

I 'm not so sure(after all) about what I said about the Heat kicking ass when Wade gets bak to near 100%,
I mean, he's back now and they still suck, they ought to make some major changes to that team, they wont get anywhere with their current roster, I know this'll definitely elicit some spiteful retorts from WadeFTW, but dude, if u're really a hoops guru like u said u are, u'll concur with my argument,

Anyway I hear they are trying to trade JWill and RDavis for Bibby and Artest, They shud do it,

Man the Celts are really good, better than we even thought, But if u ask me, I'll say that they haven't been really tested, I'd like to see them go on a west coast road trip, facing the Suns, Spurs and Mavs, I'd also like to see them face the Pistons(matchup is tomorrow right??), Then we'll see their mettle, don't u think

All u Mavs fans, give it up, that team is a big pretender, they're are soft,

I can't believe about what I'm seeing about Kobe saying that he's comfortable with his team, bla bla bla, I'll like to hear him say that when they lose in the first round of the playoffs again, bullshit,

Jazz were playing crazy basketball, but have hit a slump as of late, Watch out for the Trailblazers, led by Brandon Roy, winners of 8 straight, Imagine how better they'd be if Greg Oden was around
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 12:51am On Dec 19, 2007
I 'm not so sure(after all) about what I said about the Heat kicking ass when Wade gets bak to near 100%,
I mean, he's back now and they still suck,  they ought to make some major changes to that team,  they wont get anywhere with their current roster,  I know this'll definitely elicit some spiteful retorts from WadeFTW,  but dude, if u're really a hoops guru like u said u are, u'll concur with my argument,
I love saying these next words "i told you so" i don't think getting bibby and atest will solve their problems the problem is their mentality they have gotten so used to wade playing like he is lebby or KB
about Bibby i don't think the kings will let him go Hell no

Man the Celts are really good, better than we even thought,  But if u ask me, I'll say that they haven't been really tested,  I'd like to see them go on a west coast road trip, facing the Suns, Spurs and Mavs,  I'd also like to see them face the Pistons(matchup is tomorrow right??),  Then we'll see their mettle, don't u think
Again told u so

and about the mave lets hear what a-40 has to  say about them

I think Kobe is trying to be political to try to lift the morale of the team because if he says that he is comfortable with the lakers then who said all those things n the off-season definitely not me
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by WadeFTW: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2007
I mean, he's back now and they still suck, they ought to make some major changes to that team, they wont get anywhere with their current roster, I know this'll definitely elicit some spiteful retorts from WadeFTW, but dude, if u're really a hoops guru like u said u are, u'll concur with my argument,

Anyway I hear they are trying to trade JWill and RDavis for Bibby and Artest, They should do it,

When you have Shaq and Wade, you need your PG to be able to make 3s to punish the defense when it collapses on those two guys. They need a guy like Damon Jones, but who can play a little defense. When you play with Shaq and Wade, you're going to get a lot of open looks from outside. If you can't shoot, guess who's going to be doing the doubling on those guys?

I think both Bibby and Artest would be good complement to both Wade and Shaq, but I don't think the Heat will get him, because the NBA is always about business first and foremost.

Though Jason Williams is in the last year of his contract (cap space) both Bibby and Artest have a couple years left making more money than the Heat want to pay them. It is business as usual in the NBA. Kapono is the same thing. Obviously he is better than Luke Jackson, but the Heat did not feel he was worth the salary the Raptors were offering. Luke Jackson will make the league minimum. Again, it is about the money and business as usual in the NBA.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2007
@Oephius
Dont be decieved by this Celt team the league is still long and they are yet to go on a 4/5 game road trip we won 12 and 15 straight games at some point last season and still had a playoff melt down so dont believe the hype

@made.n.9ja
No comments for now why not wait till play off time before writing us off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World / Onazi Joins Turkish Club Trabzonspor From Lazio / NFF Signs $4m Deal With Coca-Cola (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.