Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335674 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Monero001(m): 11:13am On Oct 01, 2014
Pls..any authentic info on when employment letters will start flying and when possibly we are to resume because I'm beginning to have doubt on the initial time gap given out. Senior colleagues, I guess u are in a better position to brief us on this.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Monero001(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
I just noticed that this post recorded 34views within the last one hour; yet no comment was seen. For those viewers, those comments you wanted to see, who actually were you thinking would post them? Ghosts, i guess. Lol. Please, lets make here lively.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dljbd1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Monero001: I just noticed that this post recorded 34views within the last one hour; yet no comment was seen. For those viewers, those comments you wanted to see, who actually were you thinking would post them? Ghosts, i guess. Lol. Please, lets make here lively.
lolz
taking it personal already? grin
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Monero001(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Not really bro. I just took time to observe how many views the post recorded in the past 1hr. Even as i posted that, the post recorded 17views immediately. Its very funny, though.
dljbd1:
lolz
taking it personal already? grin
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Monero001: Not really bro. I just took time to observe how many views the post recorded in the past 1hr. Even as i posted that, the post recorded 17views immediately. Its very funny, though.
gringrin well, the only info I have is what is on everybody's mind "maybe they 'll call this evening or tomorrow morning". Bro, just calm down and enjoy ur pre-employment break grin
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
To lighten up this thread, lemme ask dis question: Discuss exhaustively, which is preferable, ICAN or ACCA? Give ur answers with cogent reasons. Senior colleagues are not exempted.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Monero001(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
I think its a personal thing. From my own understanding, ICAN is our (Nigeria) thing while ACCA is that of UK. The syllabus of ICAN are Nigeria based unlike the ACCA. I can remember vividly when this ACCA came up, people sought after it because of this "live and work in UK thing". Both are respected accounting bodies; so someone can just choose any of them, its a matter of choice. I prefer ICAN though. I stand to be corrected please.
DMilanista: To lighten up this thread, lemme ask dis question: Discuss exhaustively, which is preferable, ICAN or ACCA? Give ur answers with cogent reasons. Senior colleagues are not exempted.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
More answers needed. Let's keep them coming and let d answers be restricted to here and not my BBM or whatsapp grin (U know urself)
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Monero001: I think its a personal thing. From my own understanding, ICAN is our (Nigeria) thing while ACCA is that of UK. The syllabus of ICAN are Nigeria based unlike the ACCA. I can remember vividly when this ACCA came up, people sought after it because of this "live and work in UK thing". Both are respected accounting bodies; so someone can just choose any of them, its a matter of choice. I prefer ICAN though. I stand to be corrected please.
thanx boss!
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Rahmy: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Please is there anyone here who did the aptitude test (1st and 2nd stage) on the 1st of Sept? Any info please?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by deturla: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
DMilanista: To lighten up this thread, lemme ask dis question: Discuss exhaustively, which is preferable, ICAN or ACCA? Give ur answers with cogent reasons. Senior colleagues are not exempted.

The answer is in your qn man!!.....Read your qn again, extend d acronyms...to their full pronunciations,go online and check d restructuring currently going on in ICAN..with respect to the current global trends & standards and u'll find the answer you seek!!...

You are smart paddi,ull figure it out, we don't need to do it here for you....

Buh either ways tho,your discretion will still come to play eventually...Cheers Matey!!
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
deturla:

The answer is in your qn man!!.....Read your qn again, extend d acronyms...to their full pronunciations,go online and check d restructuring currently going on in ICAN..with respect to the current global trends & standards and u'll find the answer you seek!!...

Buh either ways tho,your discretion will still come to play eventually...Cheers Matey!!
thanx boss!
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
deturla:

Please as a non accounting graduate(computer science graduate to be precise). Can i enrol for ICAN?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
yemibayo: Please as a non accounting graduate(computer science graduate to be precise). Can i enrol for ICAN?
You can
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Okinjay(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Monero001: I just noticed that this post recorded 34views within the last one hour; yet no comment was seen. For those viewers, those comments you wanted to see, who actually were you thinking would post them? Ghosts, i guess. Lol. Please, lets make here lively.
Loool.....no be person wey get something to post go post ni? And the idea of you counting views on this page per hour is actually hilarious. Its necessary sha,at least you've re-awoken the thread. grin
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
fidet:
You can
Thanks boss. Which level will i start from?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by deturla: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
yemibayo: Please as a non accounting graduate(computer science graduate to be precise). Can i enrol for ICAN?

ofcourse sir!!..why not?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Monero001(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2014
Thank you so much. But since you know the restructuring going on in ICAN with respect to the current global trends & standards and also have the direct link or web address, to save time and cost, kindly share the contents here.
deturla:

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Elacutey(f): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
yemibayo: Thanks boss. Which level will i start from?
I don't know much about ICAN. ACCA only

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
fidet:
I don't know much about ICAN. ACCA only
Thanks boss. Tell me about ACCA.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ulotade: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
Happy Sallah peeps! Who here is inviting me to come and chop meat? Anyways......rest well, eat well, sleep well, gather plenty fat and energy and get ready to burn it all up. Cheers
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Monero001(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2014
Thank You, Jesus. Just got an sms to pick offer letter tomorrow..Is anyone with me?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2014
Congrats y'all. Don't forget I'm available for 3rd floor o grin
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2014
Monero001:
Thank You, Jesus. Just got an sms to pick offer letter tomorrow..Is anyone with me?
Congrats boss! I'm with u and so many others here. See u tomorrow.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Okinjay(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mehn,see as everybody just lock-up...Well,*dancing sekem out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Okinjay:
Mehn,see as everybody just lock-up...Well,*dancing sekem out of thread*
Congrats boss! E remain shoki make u dance
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by elohorm(f): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Eh eh! So I'm now the only one viewing this topic. Fidet, AmyGod, Elacutey, Ulotade etc are no longer viewing it. Chai thr is God ooo. Congrats y'all.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by femadefs: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
i need the deloitte test.....my mail is femadefs@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Okinjay(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
DMilanista:
Congrats boss! E remain shoki make u dance
Same to you bro....*one hand for your chest,one hand for your waist,oya sekem....sekem sekem sekem*
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
Okinjay:

Same to you bro....*one hand for your chest,one hand for your waist,oya sekem....sekem sekem sekem*
LMAO gringringrin currently chatting with somebody u know.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Okinjay(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Yeeeaaa.......small world

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (106) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.