Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335740 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by OkaiCorne(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Congrats to all of you who made it thus far. Looking forward to seeing you all. *clears throat* To those of you guys who sent me a PM, kindly prepare your thanksgiving seed. I'll be holding a revival vigil whenever October Salary is paid. Sow a seed to provoke the LORD!!!!

My account number is 00419
Account name; OkaiCorne
Bank: Barawo & Anuofia Microfinance Bank

Kindly contact me to reserve your seat whenever u receive alert.

Praise the Lord!!!! grin
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
OkaiCorne:
Congrats to all of you who made it thus far. Looking forward to seeing you all. *clears throat* To those of you guys who sent me a PM, kindly prepare your thanksgiving seed. I'll be holding a revival vigil on whenever October Salary is paid. Sow a seed to provoke the LORD!!!!

My account number is 00419
Account name; OkaiCorne
Bank: Barawo & Anuofia Microfinance Bank

Kindly contact me to reserve your seat whenever u receive alert.

Praise the Lord!!!! grin
grin Hallelujah Pastor Corny. D ministry is surely moving to d permanent site (camp ground). grin thanx 4 ur support.

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ulotade: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Big congrats NL fam......thanking God for us all. Much love. Okinjay! well done. uve been quiet since u con dey dance sekem.......
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ulotade: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
femadefs:
i need the deloitte test.....my mail is femadefs@gmail.com
shocked dem still dey write test? They change test questions. gEnerally il say just practice ur gre......
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Okinjay(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ulotade:
Big congrats NL fam......thanking God for us all. Much love. Okinjay! well done. uve been quiet since u con dey dance sekem.......
You know I'm a very quiet boi naa embarassed . Loool. But shey you no go follow me dance sekem ni??*oya sekem**
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Elacutey(f): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2014
elohorm:
Eh eh! So I'm now the only one viewing this topic. Fidet, AmyGod, Elacutey, Ulotade etc are no longer viewing it. Chai thr is God ooo. Congrats y'all.
lol...u r not d only one dear....congratz 2 us all...its done

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Where una dey o? Start showing ur faces. Okinjay is gonna lead us in sekem choreography grin
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Okinjay(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
DMilanista:
Where una dey o? Start showing ur faces. Okinjay is gonna lead us in sekem choreography grin
Hahahahahahhaha......*crawls and hides under the table*
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Okinjay:

Hahahahahahhaha......*crawls and hides under the table*
grin grin
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
The juice is worth the squeeze. Congrats everyone

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Elacutey(f): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
wow...it was nice putting a face 2 all the names...dmilanista,fidet,amyGod,elohorm,ulotade,okinjay and d guests(spies) grin. congratz once again n c y'all on monday...

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by elohorm(f): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
I really had a nice time with u all, Elacutey has said it
all. Congrats once again I pray the love and unity keep
us together. Success all d way.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Okinjay(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
*dances sekem in...* My great people,it was nice putting faces to the names on this thread today. Funny set of people and also great noisemakers too.loool. May our joy not be cut short in Jesus name. Shoutout to the legends of this thread,the "stalkers",the many guests,our seniors,those still expectin etc. Another phase begins on monday. See y'all. *dances sekem+shoki out*

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Elacutey:
wow...it was nice putting a face 2 all the names...dmilanista,fidet,amyGod,elohorm,ulotade,okinjay and d guests(spies) grin. congratz once again n c y'all on monday...
yeah, same here.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Okinjay:
*dances sekem in...* My great people,it was nice putting faces to the names on this thread today. Funny set of people and also great noisemakers too.loool. May our joy not be cut short in Jesus name. Shoutout to the legends of this thread,the "stalkers",the many guests,our seniors,those still expectin etc. Another phase begins on monday. See y'all. *dances sekem+shoki out*
grin grin lol, thanx, same here. I'm trying to create a special dance.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by AmyGod: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2014
Its time to show gratitude.
After POP 5th June 2014, nairaland became a more serious paddy, then someone wrote "send ur CV to this mail and thank me later". Funny enough, I sent my CV with no cover letter with my phone just like dat and the rest is history.
Now I want to Thank dat guy, don't knw u, but am grateful to God and to you.
Hailings to my colleagues and to our senior colleagues. May God grant us all joy, peace and strength as we begin the hurdle.
Mehn na suit and heels tins now ooo, God help person sha.

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by AmyGod: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2014
cheesy
DMilanista:
grin grin lol, thanx, same here. I'm trying to create a special dance.
For ur mind ooo, yours is actually special. But sincerely, hw did you feel when fiyin said ur letter wasn't there with others?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by AmyGod: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2014
Who is moneroo and dljbd1? These guys are still hiding, oya mk una confess. Were you guys around yestrday?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2014
AmyGod:
cheesy
For ur mind ooo, yours is actually special. But sincerely, hw did you feel when fiyin said ur letter wasn't there with others?
I was relaxed, d only explanation I gave myself was that they mistakenly omitted my name so they had to go print another one and look for d partner to sign it. I got it arnd 6pm. Thank God Largal waited to keep my company. Lagal, u r d best!

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by deturla: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2014
Men"""'u guys were much yday oh!!!.....anyways I'm chilling for my meal at the 3rd floor,starting Monday........so u may all know,,,,Fidet is first,congrats guys...get ready for mission ignition'........
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by deturla: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2014
Elacutey:
. Now that you have your letter.....no checking up,yea?,....smh...anyways, I guess my congratulations are in order
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2014
deturla:
. Now that you have your letter.....no checking up,yea?,....smh...anyways, I guess my congratulations are in order
Well, u didn't talk to us when u saw us. I just guessed maybe u lost interest. U only talked to Fidet, probable he's d only one expected to do the 3rd floor runs grin grin Thanx boss, we appreciate, good to see u ystday.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by deturla: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2014
DMilanista:
Well, u didn't talk to us when u saw us. I just guessed maybe u lost interest. U only talked to Fidet, probable he's d only one expected to do the 3rd floor runs grin grin Thanx boss, we r appreciate, good to see u ystday.
Lol....so u saw me,this bad guy,sorry man,couldn't recognize you,no vex baba. That doesn't absolve you from my lunch tho,I'll see you guys on Monday,insha allah
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
deturla:
Lol....so u saw me,this bad guy,sorry man,couldn't recognize you,no vex baba. That doesn't absolve you from my lunch tho,I'll see you guys on Monday,insha allah
grin grin
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Elacutey(f): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
deturla:
oops..sowie abt dat.i ddnt even knw we were goin 2 stay dat long @ d office dat was y i ddnt want 2 bother u..bt its not late nw.will still c ya on monday.thanks btw.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Elacutey(f): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
i ddnt meet lagal,monero and dljbd1...where are they?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DMilanista: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
Elacutey:
U met lagal now, d lady dat sat with me when u left me. She's such a wonderful lady!
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Elacutey(f): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
DMilanista:
U met lagal now, d lady dat sat with me when u left me. She's such a wonderful lady!
oh yes datz true..i remember now
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by OkaiCorne(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Good Afternoon my "latest in town" colleagues.

*clears throat, spreads mat, brings out abacus to compute thanksgiving seed for October*
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Monero001(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
I was actually there. I was the 3rd to collect the letters. We will all get to meet one-on-one on Monday, ok?
AmyGod:
Who is moneroo and dljbd1? These guys are still hiding, oya mk una confess. Were you guys around yesterday?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Monero001(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
I couldn't recognize anybody, I didn't even know who to meet and ask, "arev u this or that?"...We will definite meet on Monday.
Elacutey:
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Jerryadegx(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pls kindly assist me too via mayowaabidoye@gmail.com... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (106) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.