Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (334996 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by y1m1: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hello, more tax inclined questions. Read on the latest developments of tax...something about the 2016 budget. Current FIRS chairman. Calculations on personal income tax..its flexible tho..you could be lucky to only personal questions are asked about you..also they could ask direct tax questions especially in relation to current economy and general tax questions :types, examples of indirect tax and so on. Good luck. Just be yourself and be bold.

3 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by raph4: 4:39pm On May 09, 2016
Please, can you send the test materials to my mail : raphaelnkemdilim@yahoo.co.uk Thanks in advance.

Olojufunfun:

Well i got a regret mail after the partner interview but here goes:

After the test, there's a panel interview. Study your CV back to back, be prepared to defend any/everything you have on it if you're asked. Then the basic tell us about yourself, why deloitte, yadayada. .

If you're successful at the panel interview, you'll be invited for the partner interview. That's you and a partner in the department. Honestly don't feel I'm in the best position to give advice since I obviously failed at this stage.. it's basically about the partner getting to know you and determining if you're the best person for the job. Not sure what I did wrong here but..

Oh and pray. At the end of the day, it's God's will that'll come to pass.

The guys emailing and asking for past questions, THERE IS NO PAST QUESTION, it's just a GMAT textbook. Study your GMAT and you'll be fine. You can download gmat textbooks online.

Last time I'll post on this thread. Best of luck guys.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by raph4: 4:40pm On May 09, 2016
Please, can you send me the materials you used to prepare for the test? Thank you in advance.

Peter1010:

Thanks for your reply. I took I mine on 26th February and currenly await their feedback
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by raph4: 4:42pm On May 09, 2016
Please, can you send me the materials you used in preparing for the test to my email : raphaelnkemdilim@yahoo.co.uk... thanks in advance.

ope213:
Hello house, has anyone been invited for Deloitte verification exercise on 12th March, please what is it about, a test or interview?
ear Candidate,

Congratulations once again on your success in the first part of our recruitment process.

Please be informed that the documentation verification exercise will take place on Saturday 12 March, 2016 at our office premises by 12noon prompt.

As part of the process, you are required to come along with the following documents:

·         A copy of your CV
·         Two (2) passports photographs
·         Original and copy of your Birth certificate
·         Original and copy of your WAEC/NECO certificate
·         Original and copy of your University certificate
·         Original and copy of your NYSC certificate
·         Original and copy of your ICAN/ACCA certificate or equivalent
·         A valid form of identification (i.e. driver’s license, international passport, voters card or national ID card).

Please note that we will not accept documents that are not issued by the governing body or Federal Government of Nigeria.

If you reside outside Lagos and are unable to attend, please reply this mail indicating your current location.

Upon arrival at the office, ask for Mofiyinfoluwa

Have a good weekend

That's what I got in my mail... anyone pls?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by raph4: 4:48pm On May 09, 2016
Please, can you send the GMAT guide to my email : raphaelnkemdilim@yahoo.co.uk ... thanks in advance.

Olojufunfun:

I've sent it. It's not something earthshattering to be honest. You could as well download any gmat guide online and study it.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by y1m1: 12:12am On May 12, 2016
Were you recently invited for a test

raph4:
Please, can you send the GMAT guide to my email : raphaelnkemdilim@yahoo.co.uk ... thanks in advance.

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Samchuky(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2016
y1m1:

Please I sent you a PM since and haven't seen your reply yet.

Modified,
I have seen it.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by raph4: 5:25pm On May 12, 2016
Not yet... but i'm expecting it soon. i wanna start my preparation ASAP. Please, if you have any info lik materials which you used in your preparation, kindly help me by sending to my email.... raphaelnkemdilim@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks.

y1m1:

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sisichels(f): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
chineduoguagha:
@zoks,please can you kindly send me the guide line for Deloitte test preparation too,my email: chinedu_oguaghamba@yahoo.com,
Thanks.

how did u apply
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by stanley102(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
y1m1:
Hello, more tax inclined questions. Read on the latest developments of tax...something about the 2016 budget. Current FIRS chairman. Calculations on personal income tax..its flexible tho..you could be lucky to only personal questions are asked about you..also they could ask direct tax questions especially in relation to current economy and general tax questions :types, examples of indirect tax and so on. Good luck. Just be yourself and be bold.

Hello. How can I apply for a graduate position at AWD?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by emmaxcojil: 7:25am On Jul 01, 2016
Guys I just saw an AWESOME site that gives u access to download sufficient PDF copies of real Deloitte past questions AND also give you access to do ONLINE TIMED test as you would have on your actual test day. See the link to the site

http://gsesolutions.com.ng/

They have so many Job Test Packages, just scroll down and you will see Deloitte test.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by mayoor15(m): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
A qualified member of ICAN or ACCA
does it mean it mean one must be chartered already or just student member
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ubah1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
mayoor15:
A qualified member of ICAN or ACCA

does it mean it mean one must be chartered already or just student member

Chartered, not just a student member

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by mayoor15(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ubah1:

Chartered, not just a student member
Thanks bro..... ..planning to do my ICAN reg next week that means I can go for it
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ubah1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
mayoor15:
Thanks bro.....
..planning to do my ICAN reg next week that means I can go for it
Yes you can go for it.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ayotan: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Good day, Please I need clarity on the application question "Are you a qualified ACCA/ICAN member?". Does it mean that I must have completed my ICAN or ACCA qualification process, or I just need to be a Student member?
I also need to know how you can edit your application before submission. There is no provision for going back after you must have saved and continued...
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by mayoor15(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
ayotan:
Good day, Please I need clarity on the application question "Are you a qualified ACCA/ICAN member?". Does it mean that I must have completed my ICAN or ACCA qualification process, or I just need to be a Student member?
I also need to know how you can edit your application before submission. There is no provision for going back after you must have saved and continued...
according to ubah1. .student member and afta d step 6 wen reviewing ur application you can edit before submitting
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by PresVA: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
sisichels:

how did u apply
Hi, have you applied for the ongoing Deloitte recruitment?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by GSKing: 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
If I haven't started any ICAN or ACCA process, can I still apply for a graduate programme in Deloitte?

I applied yesterdayfor the ongoing Audit programme, I have all relevant documents except the ICAN/ACCA, hope I'll be interviewed if I pass the online test?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by yody: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
hello house, please is the recruitment process still on?please how do I apply to delloite? I have a bsc degree in microbiology. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by agrovick(m): 12:41am On Jul 03, 2016
yody:
hello house, please is the recruitment process still on?please how do I apply to delloite? I have a bsc degree in microbiology. Thanks
Yea, it just started about 2 days ago or so. Just Google 2016 audit programme in deloitte
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Kookny(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2016
GSKing:
If I haven't started any ICAN or ACCA process, can I still apply for a graduate programme in Deloitte?

I applied yesterdayfor the ongoing Audit programme, I have all relevant documents except the ICAN/ACCA, hope I'll be interviewed if I pass the online test?

You need to try start the process before the screening commences.

When you applied, didn't you include that you have the ICAN or ACCA, atleast in view?

How about the online test, is it going to be an online test?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by yody: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2016
ooops!!! not started ican or ACCA to ooo, does that mean I can't apply too?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by agroronnie: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
has anyone been invited for the tests online?
I am currently ACCA Student member, however, i answered No to the question of ICAN/ACCA member.
Is the test online or do we have to take it at deloitte's test center?
Cause I read that no calculators were allowed.
Any update on the recruitment process please lemme know.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 2:07am On Jul 08, 2016
Kindly put me thru on how to apply to this job. Any email to forward CV to or link pls. Thanks
PresVA:
Hi, have you applied for the ongoing Deloitte recruitment?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by PresVA: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:
Kindly put me thru on how to apply to this job. Any email to forward CV to or link pls. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/3197237/deloitte-audit-graduate-trainee-recruitment

You can also send your CV and cover letter to nghro@deloitte.com

All d best. ..
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2016
Thanks a lot
PresVA:
https://www.nairaland.com/3197237/deloitte-audit-graduate-trainee-recruitment

You can also send your CV and cover letter to nghro@deloitte.com

All d best. ..

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by OkaiCorne(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2016
Send your CV to ngott@deloitte.com.ng
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Dahveydson(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Dexnuel(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Got an aptitude test invite from deloitte,who else is with me?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by black101(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (106) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.