Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335028 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by mayoor15(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2016
Okay....But you guys are purely commercial sciences graduates or did the HR inform you guys that more people will still be invited.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Stippo12345: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2016
mayoor15:
Okay....But you guys are purely commercial sciences graduates or did the HR inform you guys that more people will still be invited.
Yea...more people will still be invited.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by mayoor15(m): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2016
Okay... will keep hoping...fingers crossed
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2016
Pls guys how to i get to deloitte from cms...is it close to kpmg?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Okinjay(m): 4:42am On Aug 17, 2016
From CMS, either enter Lekki-Ajah bus and drop at law school. The Green building opposite law school is your destination OR from CmS, enter keke to Obalende, then take Lekki Ajah from there to drop at law school. All the best

Phoenix11:
Pls guys how to i get to deloitte from cms...is it close to kpmg?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by okusanyaadedoyin: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Okinjay:
From CMS, either enter Lekki-Ajah bus and drop at law school. The Green building opposite law school is your destination OR from CmS, enter keke to Obalende, then take Lekki Ajah from there to drop at law school. All the best

] thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by chudic: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
zoks:
@OP
If you have not written your test already,then you are gonna get a fair chance at getting into Deloitte.The first part is the usual gmat type questions.Verbal and quantitative. Calculators are not allowed.Then the second part! That part is an IQ test.It's rocket science.Put your email address here,i'll give you something that will Deloitte out of the water.I did the test in November 2011 for audit associate.

engrchudic@yahoo@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Einstein101(m): 5:49am On Aug 18, 2016
@zoks, I got an aptitude test invite.. please,can you help me with the IQ test questions.my mail is okoreuchennaukwen@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by oluska: 6:19am On Aug 18, 2016
pls hep send to this mail mkaywhy@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 18, 2016
zoks:
@OP
If you have not written your test already,then you are gonna get a fair chance at getting into Deloitte.The first part is the usual gmat type questions.Verbal and quantitative. Calculators are not allowed.Then the second part! That part is an IQ test.It's rocket science.Put your email address here,i'll give you something that will Deloitte out of the water.I did the test in November 2011 for audit associate.

Eagull08@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by coolchux1: 6:30am On Aug 20, 2016
Hi guys, pls did anyone get a call from hr after getting a success mail?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by deleope: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2016
Hello everyone... Pls I need the deloitte aptitude test study pack ... Anyone with a copy should please forward it to deleope2@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Greatmayok: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
coolchux1:
Hi guys, pls did anyone get a call from hr after getting a success mail?

Have u gotten ur success mail after the aptitude test?

Were you called by the HR also?

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by coolchux1: 5:20am On Aug 22, 2016
Greatmayok:

Have u gotten ur success mail after the aptitude test?

Were you called by the HR also?
I've gotten a success mail, but my fone was off most of the time last week so I don't know if HR called or not. That's why I want to find out if HR actually called all those who were successful at the test.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Greatmayok: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2016
coolchux1:

I've gotten a success mail, but my fone was off most of the time last week so I don't know if HR called or not. That's why I want to find out if HR actually called all those who were successful at the test.

Alright. I have not been called as well.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by coolchux1: 5:57am On Aug 24, 2016
Please who else has gotten a success mail? Let's connect.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Oreoluwa37: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
@coolchix1 i got a success mail. Pls areu qualified ? And every other person that got a success mail?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by coolchux1: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Am not. Wat abt u?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by strictlynaija: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Got a success mail too. Not qualified but experienced.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Greatmayok: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
I am not a member of a professional body.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Greatmayok: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
I will suggest that we create a Whatsapp Group especially for those who got Success Mails so as to connect with one another and share ideas as regards the next steps in the recruitment process.

The Whatsapp group will help to foster interaction and keep us abreast of relevant information.

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by doggedemmy(m): 2:25am On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=Greatmayok post=48257475]Good evening guyz!

I have some information for those of you doing your aptitude test next week.

Well, the test is basically GMAT format.

Study GMAT thoroughly like Data Sufficiency, Quantitative reasoning, Verbal comprehension because that is what I did in the test I took some months ago in April.

D test consist of 2 sections: obj and essay

D objectives were 50 questions comprising 30 general maths and 20 English- 2 comprehension passages and general english language questions

D essay topics were 2, u will write an essay only on a preferred topic amongst the two. Prepare for likely topics such as 
(1) where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? How will you get there ?
‎ (2) what can you offer to the company after you have been employed?
3) What was your greatest disappointment in life and how you handled d situation among other questions etc

The whole aptitude test is 60 minutes. You are not allowed to use calculator for d quantitative aspect.

So u must be extra fast to finish d obj and essay within d time frame.

I wish you all God's best in your test.

We will meet at the top smiley
Thanks for the breakdown. Please help with the test material...eemojevu@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by yody: 7:47am On Aug 25, 2016
pls house, is application still on? I didn't apply earlier because I do no have ICAN, pls someone should give me all the details pls
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by gbadball(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2016
coolchux1:

....have not received any mail yet from the hr......hope all is well
@ cool chux.......i wrote the test on 17 August...and since Monday Ave not received. A feed back from delottie.....pls what can be the problem
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Okinjay(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2016
Check your spam folder. It might have dropped there.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by GiMngo: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
coolchux1:

Please how do I prepare for the test? ....you can as well send me the past questions .....Email: gideonvincent02@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by GiMngo: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=doggedemmy post=48777653][/quo please I need materials... gideonvincent02@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by coolchux1: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Just practice GMAT & attempt d essay questions shared earlier on this thread. Do this "judiciously" and u'll be good to go!
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Oreoluwa37: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
@coolchux1 i am qualified and i just received an invite for interview nextweek Wednesday , i also got a call from them but missed it. Please how do we creat the whatsapp group tho
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by okusanyaadedoyin: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (106) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.