Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335780 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Dexnuel(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
black101:
8th of August? thjen i am with you.

Yeah,8th of Aug.,guess u ve strtd preparing? do u av any material?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Dexnuel(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Dexnuel(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
[...
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by marachy(f): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
plz can u drop d material for d test in my email too plzzz talk2goody29@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by chrysanthus07: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2016
marachy:
plz can u drop d material for d test in my email too plzzz
talk2goody29@yahoo.com
please dear I also need the past questions,ibechristopher90@gmail. com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Klaius: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2016
chrysanthus07:
please dear I also need the past questions,ibechristopher90@gmail. com
Can u forward d past question 2 me pls! Kukudemola@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by mubbie15: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Please anybody with materials should please send it to mubbie15@yahoo.com. it would only take a 30 seconds. God bless you as you do!
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by balogs4lyf(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
plssss i need the past question also, plss send to balogun.olawunmi@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by shollyrutty(f): 5:38am On Aug 05, 2016
Please anybody with deloitte material.. My test is 9th of August.My email is sholape4life@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by trizzy123: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2016
shollyrutty:
Please anybody with deloitte material.. My test is 9th of August.My email is sholape4life@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Mine is 9th also. if you have any GMAT material, please kindly forward it to tundeadewale123@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Addexy2005(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
For those that have attempted the Deloitte aptitude test kindly give an insight into how the test is organised, like how many questions, how many hours, is it simple or it is a bit complex and I will appreciate if I can get a direction of how to get to the address Civic Tower, Plot G.A 1, Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, V.I Lagos from Ojota.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Freshout: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
My mail is sheun19@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by agroronnie: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
I applied too but i didn't get an invite for the test, it seems that most invited candidates are all qualified acca/ican members because that is the only criteria that i am working towards as acca student.
Oh well am very optimistic that we will nail it next time... just have to keep trying.

Pls send materials

Don't forget you are the product and the marketer too, if you market yourself properly to the interviewers you will sell your brand
No one rule in marketing; you must have absolute knowledge of the product inside out and you must believe in the product (yourself).
All the very best guys.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by heyeoler(m): 1:17am On Aug 06, 2016
please any1 with deloitte past questions should please help a brother by sending to peteriyiola@gmail.com. .I will veru much appreciate ur kind gesture..I need it urgently plsssssssss
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by haumololah: 3:11am On Aug 06, 2016
please I also need a copy of the past questions at haumololah@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by skibabine(m): 3:16am On Aug 06, 2016
pls send me delloite aptitude test past questions and answer... @ oladoyedoyin@yahoo.com.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by yetundefadeyi(f): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Please please please send the past questions to me y.fadeyi@yahoo.com. Thank youuuuu
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Greatmayok: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Good evening guyz!

I have some information for those of you doing your aptitude test next week.

Well, the test is basically GMAT format.

Study GMAT thoroughly like Data Sufficiency, Quantitative reasoning, Verbal comprehension because that is what I did in the test I took some months ago in April.

D test consist of 2 sections: obj and essay

D objectives were 50 questions comprising 30 general maths and 20 English- 2 comprehension passages and general english language questions

D essay topics were 2, u will write an essay only on a preferred topic amongst the two. Prepare for likely topics such as 
(1) where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? How will you get there ?
‎ (2) what can you offer to the company after you have been employed?
3) What was your greatest disappointment in life and how you handled d situation among other questions etc

The whole aptitude test is 60 minutes. You are not allowed to use calculator for d quantitative aspect.

So u must be extra fast to finish d obj and essay within d time frame.

I wish you all God's best in your test.

We will meet at the top smiley

11 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by trizzy123: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Greatmayok:
Good evening guyz!

I have some information for those of you doing your aptitude test next week.

Well, the test is basically GMAT format.

Study GMAT thoroughly like Data Sufficiency, Quantitative reasoning, Verbal comprehension because that is what I did in the test I took some months ago in April.

D test consist of 2 sections: obj and essay

D objectives were 50 questions comprising 30 general maths and 20 English- 2 comprehension passages and general english language questions

D essay topics were 2, u will write an essay only on a preferred topic amongst the two. Prepare for likely topics such as 
(1) where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? How will you get there ?
‎ (2) what can you offer to the company after you have been employed?
3) What was your greatest disappointment in life and how you handled d situation among other questions etc

The whole aptitude test is 60 minutes. You are not allowed to use calculator for d quantitative aspect.

So u must be extra fast to finish d obj and essay within d time frame.

I wish you all God's best in your test.

We will meet at the top smiley

Thanks a lot for the clarification. BTW, how can I get to the civic tower from Ojota , do you have an idea?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Greatmayok: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
trizzy123:

Thanks a lot for the clarification. BTW, how can I get to the civic tower from Ojota , do you have an idea?

I did mine in their office at Ilupeju beside JKK building.

Try and board a BRT from Ojota Station to CMS or TBS wc is d last stop.
From CMS or TBS, you will easily get a Bus or Napep to Victoria Island directly. Tell the driver the exact place you are going to in VI so he can assist you in getting there.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Olushurlly(m): 5:16am On Aug 07, 2016
black101:
8th of August? then i am with you.

Am with you
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by trizzy123: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Greatmayok:

I did mine in their office at Ilupeju beside JKK building.

Try and board a BRT from Ojota Station to CMS or TBS wc is d last stop.
From CMS or TBS, you will easily get a Bus or Napep to Victoria Island directly. Tell the driver the exact place you are going to in VI so he can assist you in getting there.

Appreciate

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by OneOpinion: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Good day buddies!!!
Please anyone in possession of delloite study packs/materials should please send it to abdabiola@yahoo.com
My test is around the corner.

Folks that have taken the test should kindly relate their experience.

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Cocoboms(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
agroronnie:
I applied too but i didn't get an invite for the test, it seems that most invited candidates are all qualified acca/ican members because that is the only criteria that i am working towards as acca student.
Oh well am very optimistic that we will nail it next time... just have to keep trying.

Pls send materials to vincent.c.veronica@gmail.com.

Don't forget you are the product and the marketer too, if you market yourself properly to the interviewers you will sell your brand
No one rule in marketing; you must have absolute knowledge of the product inside out and you must believe in the product (yourself).
All the very best guys.

Hello Ronnie, good day, I would like to get in touch with you either via email or phone contact. I saw your post on your intended hydroponic greenhouse and would like to share ideas. I would appreciate your response thanks!☺
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by chrysanthus07: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Please for those that wrote today, can you gv us insight on what we are expecting tomorrow,your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by agroronnie: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2016
Cocoboms... sure...
On another note those whose wrote the test without the calculator, am very familiar with the data sufficiency, type gmat question from the gmat book, however how would you rate the level of arithmetic in deloitte test because with the gmat/gre test a calculator is allowed but you still need to be familiar with ur mental arithmetic to be my email... able to work faster...
So how would you rate the arithmetric difficulty in deloitte's test that doesnt require a calculator. Easy medium or hard in terms of percentages, ratios, geometry, algebra, data interpretation.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by papillorulz: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2016
Hello every1, has any1 who wrote test 8th or 9th August gotten any feedback yet?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ronaldson: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2016
I haven't gotten any feedback yet. Still expectant
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by papillorulz: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
ok, same here. Kindly notify once u get any mail.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Stippo12345: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2016
Hello Everyone,
According to one of the HR staff of Deloitte, we are supposed to get feedbacks on or before Friday, 12th of August, Please is there anyone who has gotten a feedback cos I haven't?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by mayoor15(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2016
Just wondering you guys that did the test have you completed ICAN and ACCA?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Stippo12345: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2016
mayoor15:
Just wondering you guys that did the test have you completed ICAN and ACCA?
Not at all... I don't have ICAN or ACCA...Most people I met didn't have either. I don't think that's a criterion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (106) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.