Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335334 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yudeeaikay:

They said 10 days now......10 days never reach

Ohhh...i thought they said 5 to 10 days....I'm just scared sha..

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goodguy4sure(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
raphafire:

50 obj, essay writing, current affairs..they gave us 2 hrs...GMAT format...
thank you, God bless you plenty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goodguy4sure(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
raphafire:

Ohhh...i thought they said 5 to 10 days....I'm just scared sha..
fear not, the lord is with you
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
goodguy4sure:
thank you, God bless you plenty

Amen and bless u too...success in ur exam
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
goodguy4sure:
fear not, the lord is with you
Amen
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goodguy4sure(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
raphafire:

50 obj, essay writing, current affairs..they gave us 2 hrs...GMAT format for the obj,plus some logic tests... Then normal essay writing. Prepare for better maths ( pls don't ask me the topics to read)..
for the essay writing? are u to develop a topic or u will b given a theme?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goodguy4sure(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
raphafire:

Amen and bless u too...success in ur exam
Amen
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
goodguy4sure:
for the essay writing? are u to develop a topic or u will b given a theme?

We were given 3 topics to choose 1
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goodguy4sure(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
raphafire:

We were given 3 topics to choose 1
Its Well, Thank You Plenty
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goodguy4sure(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
goodguy4sure:
Sorry for asking too much oo, HOw many Current affairs questions ?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by TFJOHN: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hi everyone....

Please can one shift d date of the test?

I got a test invite and am currently unavailable.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sylvestre01(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please I need someone to come with two erasers ... 8am tmr.... Volunteers angry
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
goodguy4sure:
U r welcome
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Lirasg(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
goodguy4sure:
How many applicants received another message from Deloitte stating that no credentials Should be brought to the screening ?
I did
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dammyfab17(f): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pls do I need to print d invite or just show dem with my fone
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
nkwachiabel:
Rebekkah please I need to ask you some questions. Please send me your functioning email

it's not allowed here on NL I was banned from receiving emails
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ChikezieUche: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Those of you that wrote the test weren't helpful. You should have told us the numeric section was further mathematics . That wasn't gmat. I thought the reason for being on this thread was to be helpful to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goodguy4sure(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin
ChikezieUche:
Those of you that wrote the test weren't helpful. You should have told us the numeric section was further mathematics . That wasn't gmat. I thought the reason for being on this thread was to be helpful to ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goodguy4sure(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Those that wrote today should share there experience? it was not easy ooo DELOITTE

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goodguy4sure(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Those that wrote today should share there experience? it was not easy ooo DELOITTE
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ChikezieUche: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
If there's anyone here who hasn't written the Deloitte test please. You need to work on your further mathematics. The numeric aspects had 25 questions and was further mathematics all through. trigonometry, polynomials, probability, surds, matrix, statistics. Mostly proof and graphs on quadratic equations.

6 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goodguy4sure(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChikezieUche:
If there's anyone here who hasn't written the Deloitte test please. You need to work on your further mathematics. The numeric aspects had 25 questions and was further mathematics all through. trigonometry, polynomials, probability, surds, matrix, statistics. Mostly proof and graphs on quadratic equations.
NOR BE SMALL THING OOO

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ola2much: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
please please, when did u guys apply for this.i need answer biko
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Speximen: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Those guys are not smiling oh.. Jesus. As if the Cambridge mathematics wasn't enough they are now asking us President of Venezuela.. ..

God help us shaa

4 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Magma012: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
An Open letter to Deloitte HR', please SIR/MADAM cry on behalf of the candidates of ABUJA, LAGOS, and PORT HARCOURT we abeg with the name of our FATHER IN HEAVEN for a REDUCTION of the pass cut off mark to at least 9.5%. For the sake of God and the rate of unemployment in the country. cry

Yours Candidate
Magma

4 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by solonazzy: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
goodguy4sure:
firstly, d format is partly GMAT n dats for d verbal part....but for d maths, my ppl it is pure further maths...plus drs essay to write n current affairs (presidents/Prime ministers....ppl ve been avoiding to say dis on dis platform ....If u r yet to write, go n drag out further maths project textbook...geometry, coordinates n d likes...

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by topealonso(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Morning guys.

please who knows anything about Deloitte Risk Advisory Contract Job?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by GoldenVivi(f): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2017
ChikezieUche:
Those of you that wrote the test weren't helpful. You should have told us the numeric section was further mathematics . That wasn't gmat. I thought the reason for being on this thread was to be helpful tko ourselves.
Dats true it was not GMAT I was preparing for GMAT
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by axletton115(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2017
ChikezieUche:
Exactly! I was going to say the same immediately after the test but didn't get the chance. Far from gmat. Hardcore maths/further maths.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by eclint(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2017
zoks:
@OP
If you have not written your test already,then you are gonna get a fair chance at getting into Deloitte.The first part is the usual gmat type questions.Verbal and quantitative. Calculators are not allowed.Then the second part! That part is an IQ test.It's rocket science.Put your email address here,i'll give you something that will Deloitte out of the water.I did the test in November 2011 for audit associate.
cjohn2090@gmail.com thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by elderkezini92: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
axletton115:

Exactly! I was going to say the same immediately after the test but didn't get the chance. Far from gmat. Hardcore maths/further maths.
please carefully read page 71 of this thread,i dropped the info here @ 1:10pm. I made it clear that it was tough and wasn't normal numerical reasoning but outright MATHEMATICS. So pls STOP saying people weren't helpful.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by axletton115(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
elderkezini92:
please carefully read page 71 of this thread,i dropped the info here @ 1:10pm. I made it clear that it was tough and wasn't normal numerical reasoning but outright MATHEMATICS. So pls STOP saying people weren't helpful.
Pardon me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (106) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.