Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335666 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goodguy4sure(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
lordsjay:
Do you know if its really necessary to appear on suit for Deloitte interview? I just came to Lagos to do something today and the called to fix my interview in lag tomorrow... I didn't carry my suit or jacket. thank God I had my papers with me.
pls try and get suit from anywhere...just try and look very corporate
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Davenairaland44: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
ibrahim07:
i also got a call 2 days ago from samantha and she verified some info as listed earlier by a nairalander then she called today though i missed her call but called her back, asking if i'll be available for interview tomorrow at VI,lagos. tax associate! goodluck guys.

Good luck man. Just out of curiosity...what did you study and are you ICAN certified?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ibrahim07(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thanks Bro. studied economics, not certified yet but i'm in the professional stage of ican.
Davenairaland44:

Good luck man. Just out of curiosity...what did you study and are you ICAN certified?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by PresVA: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
lordsjay:
Do you know if its really necessary to appear on suit for Deloitte interview? I just came to Lagos to do something today and the called to fix my interview in lag tomorrow... I didn't carry my suit or jacket. thank God I had my papers with me.
it's extremely necessary. .. or atleast a shirt and tie... please do not go unprepared. . remember you hv got only one shot at this..

All the best...
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by axletton115(m): 2:29am On Dec 15, 2017
PresVA:
it's extremely necessary. .. or atleast a shirt and tie... please do not go unprepared. . remember you hv got only one shot at this..

All the best...
As regards being prepared, any advice please. Things to focus on and what not, behavioral etc. This would be my very first interview.
Thanks, this is open to any who may have valuable information.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by woodfrank(m): 6:23am On Dec 15, 2017
lordsjay:

Just to add to other comments. Say you are unable to get a suit, which is extremely necessary, ensure you mention the circumstances surrounding your inability to your interviewers. Otherwise, you might be tagged 'unserious'.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by FChris(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2017
morning guys... to good luck to all those going for interview today. ...do give us updates when y'all done

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by MzGucchi(f): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
raphafire:

U really try ohhhh.....passing the test is not easy

Thank you o, we thank God.. we hope the other stages go this way for everyone, fingers crossed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by lordsjay: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
all in all... the interview was okay. normal hr question... if you are science or engineering be ready to tell them why you wanna change to career in finance. questions like... tell us about yourself. what do you know bout Deloitte... what do you know about tax. and know your cv like the back of your house...

5 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by lordsjay: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
don't lie, if you do and they question you, don't insist. just come out clean.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
MzGucchi:
[color=#000099][/color]

Thank you o, we thank God.. we hope the other stages go this way for everyone, fingers crossed.
U r welcome

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ibrahim07(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
Good one! also had mine today at civic tower VI and i was asked somewhat similar questions, just to suffice what my friend here said Pls while talking about yourself try not to 'lie' about YOU except if you can defend 'the lie' perfectly because questions can pop up from there; in my own case i mentioned being an 'innovator' this caught their attention and they told me to illustrate any scenario that i was able to 'innovate', quite unfamiliar but i was prepared and i smartly bailed myself out. The interviewers are friendly so be free with them. wishing other invitees best of luck
lordsjay:
all in all... the interview was okay. normal hr question... if you are science or engineering be ready to tell them why you wanna change to career in finance. questions like... tell us about yourself. what do you know bout Deloitte... what do you know about tax. and know your cv like the back of your house...
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by lordsjay: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
ibrahim07:
Good one! also had mine today at civic tower VI and i was asked somewhat similar questions, just to suffice what my friend here said Pls while talking about yourself try not to 'lie' about YOU except if you can defend 'the lie' perfectly because questions can pop up from there; in my own case i mentioned being an 'innovator' this caught their attention and they told me to illustrate any scenario that i was able to 'innovate', quite unfamiliar but i was prepared and i smartly bailed myself out. The interviewers are friendly so be free with them. wishing other invitees best of luck

Ibrahim.... I remember you, the guy on blue suit right!?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by MzGucchi(f): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
ibrahim07:

Wow, well done.. Thanks for the info.. How long did it take and how many people interviewed you?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ibrahim07(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
You're welcome, i was interviewed by 2 persons (females). the duration i cant really say because i took longer than required, we got talking after the interview, asked them few necessary questions etc.
MzGucchi:

Wow, well done.. Thanks for the info.. How long did it take and how many people interviewed you?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ibrahim07(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
Oh yeah. me too, my name sake yh? hope you did well in your interview?
lordsjay:

Ibrahim.... I remember you, the guy on blue suit right!?

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ken124: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
ibrahim07:
You're welcome, i was interviewed by 2 persons (females). the duration i cant really say because i took longer than required, we got talking after the interview, asked them few necessary questions etc.

Pls were u invited for tax or audit graduate associate
Or u've have to pick a unit u want.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Johnholt2217(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ok i also did my managers interview today and be ready for scenario based questions like how do u handle pressure, how do u handle feedbacks especially negative, a scenario where u gave back to the community, a scenario where u gave an idea which was used by your team and other related work ethics questions. All the best to all who were successful and better days ahead to the other parties. Just be confident and have a good answer that you can defend especially with follow up questions. I pray i make it to the partners interview
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ibrahim07(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
you'll be interviewed based on what you applied for, it will also be written in the invite the unit you're to meet. i applied for a tax associate so i was invited to meet with the 'tax and regulatory team'
Ken124:

Pls were u invited for tax or audit graduate associate
Or u've have to pick a unit u want.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ken124: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
ibrahim07:
you'll be interviewed based on what you applied for, it will also be written in the invite the unit you're to meet. i applied for a tax associate so i was invited to meet with the 'tax and regulatory team'

Okay... Thanks... But wen I wrote the test in lagos,we were told position applied: graduate associate

They didn't ask us to specify if it's audit,tax, advisory,...

Anyway sha,I'm still waiting for interview mail
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by MzEloise: 12:47am On Dec 16, 2017
Please what should we expect for the next stage after the first aptitude test
ibrahim07:
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ibrahim07(m): 1:18am On Dec 16, 2017
well, i have no idea what the next stage will look like.
MzEloise:
Please what should we expect for the next stage after the first aptitude test
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ibrahim07(m): 1:20am On Dec 16, 2017
Dont worry miss, it'll be written on your invite(mail)
Ken124:

Okay... Thanks... But wen I wrote the test in lagos,we were told position applied: graduate associate

They didn't ask us to specify if it's audit,tax, advisory,...

Anyway sha,I'm still waiting for interview mail
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by elderkezini92: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2017
Please people, did they Change their name from Akintola Williams Deloitte to Deloitte and Touche
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by hooluwaseun: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2017
Johnholt2217:
Ok i also did my managers interview today and be ready for scenario based questions like how do u handle pressure, how do u handle feedbacks especially negative, a scenario where u gave back to the community, a scenario where u gave an idea which was used by your team and other related work ethics questions. All the best to all who were successful and better days ahead to the other parties. Just be confident and have a good answer that you can defend especially with follow up questions. I pray i make it to the partners interview
Please how many days notice did you get before the interview?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Yudeeaikay(f): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
elderkezini92:
Please people, did they Change their name from Akintola Williams Deloitte to Deloitte and Touche
Yes
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Johnholt2217(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
They gave me a day, but had to reschedule to a day after
hooluwaseun:

Please how many days notice did you get before the interview?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by elderkezini92: 6:05am On Dec 17, 2017
FChris:
I wrote in ph I got a success mail this evening but I didn't get any call about interview tomorrow, this one you guys are saying ph is tomorrow....
I wrote in PH too, interview is on Tuesday.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by elderkezini92: 7:19am On Dec 17, 2017
ibrahim07:
My brother,i can't remember applying for audit (tax associate was what I really applied for) but the invite says I will be interviewed by the audit team.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by idee91: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2017
elderkezini92:
My brother,i can't remember applying for audit (tax associate was what I really applied for) but the invite says I will be interviewed by the audit team.
When were you invited for the interview ? Enough time to prepare for your Audit interview ?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by elderkezini92: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2017
idee91:

When were you invited for the interview ? Enough time to prepare for your Audit interview ?
invited on Friday interview is on Tuesday.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by idee91: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2017
elderkezini92:
invited on Friday interview is on Tuesday.
Okay, Audit is interesting if you have interest. Wishing you the best in your interview.... Cheers !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (106) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.