Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Violence In Jos, Killing Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Jos, Killing Students (895 Views)

Protest In Lagos Over Political Violence In Rivers - Photo / ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violence In Jos, Killing Students by olanshi: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2012
Violence in Jos, Killing students!!!!

Pls confirm, anybody in Jos area somewhere close to Unijos!!!
Re: Violence In Jos, Killing Students by Jakumo(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2012
Don't joke about chit like this, dude. There are people with loved ones in those places, and a false report could send a parent or loved one to the hospital with a stress-induced stroke.
Re: Violence In Jos, Killing Students by olanshi: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2012
Jakumo:

Don't joke about chit like this, dude. There are people with loved ones in those places, and a false report could send a parent or loved one to the hospital with a stress-induced stroke.

my sister just told me this right now, she schooling in unijos!
Re: Violence In Jos, Killing Students by hakanai(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2012
Details please and what seems to be the issue?Even if it is a false alarm make sure you alert others for now.Because it could mean life and death on one hand o!
My people are not aware but i have warned them jsut incase.As violence there, is already brewed and what it takes is flemsy excuses to bring a wave of bloodletting.
Re: Violence In Jos, Killing Students by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2012
Poster, call ur sister back and get more details! I have pple that had gone t dat U.J today.
Re: Violence In Jos, Killing Students by Jakumo(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2012
olanshi:

my sister just told me this right now, she schooling in unijos!

Well in that case it is a good thing that you are sounding this warning.

Hopefully the Boko Haram murder squads are not escalating their terror to the extent of attacking schools for the sole purpose of killing students, but if that is in fact the case, please keep the news flowing so those needing to take precautions can do so.
Re: Violence In Jos, Killing Students by midpoint: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2012
my wife schools there. i sent her a text and she said she was in the school and nothing was happening. but she promised to leave immediately incase the harambee stars are around the corner. no need taking chances.
Re: Violence In Jos, Killing Students by hakanai(m): 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^Its better o!Atleast until the informations are verified and clear.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At The Verge Of Breaking: Taking A Cue From The UK / Boko Haram: Benin City Cafe Operator Emails Threats In Boko Haram’s Name / Boko Haram Not Poor, Says CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.