Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Gringory Akabuogu (james Iroha) Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gringory Akabuogu (james Iroha) Is Dead (2682 Views)

Finally James Akwari Iroha AKA ‘gringory Akabuogu’ Has Been Buried Amidst Tears! / James Iroha Aka Giringori In New Masquerade Is Dead At 70 / James Iroha, Populary Known As Giringory, Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Gringory Akabuogu (james Iroha) Is Dead by youngies(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2012
Re: Gringory Akabuogu (james Iroha) Is Dead by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2012
Chei dat funny guy! may his soul rest in peace. cry
Re: Gringory Akabuogu (james Iroha) Is Dead by oderemo(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2012
eddie kwansa , iyo iyo , etc.
that score, that funny programme.
R.I.P.
Re: Gringory Akabuogu (james Iroha) Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2012
God rest his soul. He was a talented man.

I hope Clarus is still alive ooo!!!
Re: Gringory Akabuogu (james Iroha) Is Dead by olyivy(f): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2012
Kobojunkie:

God rest his soul. He was a talented man.

I hope Clarus is still alive ooo!!!
Clarus was reported to have gone blind some years back. I dont know his condition now.
Re: Gringory Akabuogu (james Iroha) Is Dead by Jisunpack: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2012
RIP angry angry angry angry

[size=18pt]
At 70, I’M Poor, Blind And Still Pays Rent, Says Giringory Of New Masquerade
[/size]

Do you have any regrets?
I don’t have any regrets because if I say I have some regrets, just because of personal challenges, that would be wrong. I entertained the public and they are still showing appreciation. Whenever I need money I go to the bank and say to the manager, I’m broke, I don’t have any money. He would say how much do you need, and I would bring out my ledger and he would say write your cheque; that’s all. I would collect some money and go home. If I were sick and go to the hospital, the doctor would see me and whatever emergencies he has, he would drop them and find the drugs, even when the drugs are out of stock. I have a lot of goodwill; that’s why I said I have no regrets, because that is what is keeping me alive. Masquerade gave a lot of people the impression that it is a subtle vehicle for serious information. For the fact that government doesn’t want the programme, the much we have done so far is good enough.

http://www.ugowrite..com/2012/01/at-70-im-poor-blind-and-still-pays-rent.html

^^^

Read more to see how the guy was begging for assistance.
Re: Gringory Akabuogu (james Iroha) Is Dead by icez: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2012
May his soul rest in peace. Amen. cry
Re: Gringory Akabuogu (james Iroha) Is Dead by Yeske2(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2012
May his good soul rest in peace.
Amen.
Re: Gringory Akabuogu (james Iroha) Is Dead by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2012
Good man, may your soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Gringory Akabuogu (james Iroha) Is Dead by presido1: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
Re: Gringory Akabuogu (james Iroha) Is Dead by executinal(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2012
R.I.P. angry
Re: Gringory Akabuogu (james Iroha) Is Dead by kassano22(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2012
he is the best commedian nija eva had in my opinion.i really missed him well, may God grant his family the strength to bear the loss
Re: Gringory Akabuogu (james Iroha) Is Dead by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 29, 2012

(1)

P-square's Paul Okoye Is Indeed The Father Of Elshama's Son Says Elshama Igbanoi / I'm In Pain But I'm Not Suffering - Jet Li / “don’t Compare My B**bs With Upcoming - Cossy Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.