Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo (1892 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up / Compare The Look Of Pastor David Oyedepo & His Wife Years Ago & Now (Photo) / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo by mazaje(m): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2012
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2012
mazaje, fxking2012 and his goons will flood here soon calling you an antichrist and quoting all those 'touch not mine anointed' blah blah blah. but we've had enough of their foolishness on this board, so there's going to be a big tectonic plate shift. In as much you have your own hidden agenda, you are doing christianity a great deal of good showing this to us. but i wonder, what will Jesus do?
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo by mazaje(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^

I thought they said his prayers against boko haram was working. . . .
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo by Goshen360(m): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2012
I was waiting at the pool called Bethesda which have five porch. While I waiting to jump into the water after an Angel of the Lord had stirred up the water so I can be made whole of my infirmity. Behold another stepped in and I have to wait for another time when the Angel will stir up the water.

When Jesus saw me, knowing I have being in my condition for 38 years. He said unto me, "Do you want to be made whole?" I answered and said unto him, I have no man to put me into the water after the angel stir up the water.

Jesus said unto me, Rise up, "take up your bed and walk".

ONE OF THEM JUST SAID ALL NIGERIANS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CARRY GUN. ANOTHER SAID MASTUBATION IS NOT A SIN AGAINST GOD, IT YOUR BODY AND GOD GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. ALAS! ANOTHER BACKSLIDING STATEMENT STRAIGHT FROM THE PULPIT AND YET THE PEOPLE THAT ARE CALLED BY GOD'S NAME APPLAUDED. HIS FOLLOWERS WILL COME DEFEND HIM SOON AS THEY DEFENDED HIM WHEN HE SLAPPED WITCH DEMON. THE REST WILL SURELY SPEAK OUT. DON'T BE IN A HURRY, JUST STAY ALERT.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo by mazaje(m): 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^

Nigerian pastors dey vex ohh. .
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 29, 2012
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo by PastorAIO: 1:52am On Feb 29, 2012
Joe Igbokwe spoke the most sense. Nigerians, it seems, are not aware of how interdependent they are. The south cannot survive without the north either. Where is the south going to get it's food from? Abi na oil dem wan chop?

These issues are exposing nigeria's pastors for the fakes they are. The most disgusting is that Oyedepo guy. I used to think the worst was Adeboye but my disgust is shifting to Oyedepo. What an ignorant rodent!!
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo by okosodo: 7:19am On Feb 29, 2012
I am not his fan but he has said nothing wrong
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 29, 2012
okosodo:

I am not his fan but he has said nothing wrong

seriously? seriously?
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo by dekung(m): 1:16pm On Feb 29, 2012
Oh so now that his curse is no longer working he has now resorted to verbal pyrotechnics. Stooopid 'apari' (bald headed) thief.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo by PastorAIO: 1:32pm On Feb 29, 2012
dekung:

Oh so now that his curse is no longer working he has now resorted to verbal pyrotechnics. Stooopid 'apari' (bald headed) thief.

I hope the apari part is not part of the insult o! There are others of us who have pari-ed here o! In my case it is due to thinking too much, the resulting heat burnt off all the hair follicles on my head. I don't know the cause of ole-depo's own, too much tiffing maybe.

In anycase be careful that a bear does not come out of the forest to eat you.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo by dare2think: 1:34pm On Feb 29, 2012
Pastor AIO:

Joe Igbokwe spoke the most sense.  Nigerians, it seems, are not aware of how interdependent they are.  The south cannot survive without the north either.  Where is the south going to get it's food from?  Abi na oil dem wan chop?  

These issues are exposing nigeria's pastors for the fakes they are.  The most disgusting is that Oyedepo guy.  I used to think the worst was Adeboye but my disgust is shifting to Oyedepo.  What an ignorant rodent!!

Funny how their gullible mugs fail to see that!!!!
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo by FXKing2012(m): 4:22pm On Feb 29, 2012
STOP TALKING EVIL OF THESE MEN OF GOD FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo by mazaje(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2012
FXKing2012:

STOP TALKING EVIL OF THESE MEN OF GOD FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

FU[i]C[/i]K these men of God. . .
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo by crossman9(m): 1:23am On Mar 03, 2012
I did not get this post it not making sense
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Lol, oyedepo..
NL's religion section man of the year..

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Network Line / Apostle Eugene Ogu Celebrates Golden Jubilee / Do Pastors Really Believe In A "God" All Is It All An Act?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.