Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Fast Growing Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fast Growing Business In Nigeria (2888 Views)

Why pay 2m per plot when you can buy the same land now for just N600k / Touch Of Bodashee: Diary Of A Growing Business / What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Growing Business In Nigeria by lymon004: 9:26pm On Feb 29, 2012
Hello guys. I need strong and genuine opinions and ideas on fast growing business in Nigeria. What are your opinion, and what is the estimate of capital you need to start these businesses. Like i said not to be rude or anything i need strong, legitimate and genuine opinions please. Thanks in advance.
Re: Fast Growing Business In Nigeria by Businesstools(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2012
I recommend business consulting
Re: Fast Growing Business In Nigeria by Toptic(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2012
The fastest growing business that i know in Nigeria today is the decorative asbestos/ceiling business. Hundreds of thousand of people builds last year and this year wont be an exception.

It a business you can start with just N10,000

You can visit http://decorativeceiling..com
Re: Fast Growing Business In Nigeria by IsiUdo(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2013
U might consider Insuring ursef or ur business with an insurance coy like Standard alliance for future purposes. U can call me 08062109180 or email hogg2play@yahoo.co.uk if u need help on dat.
Re: Fast Growing Business In Nigeria by Toptic(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
JOIN ME IN A DAY WORKSHOP ON HOW TO PRODUCE DECORATIVE ASBESTOS CEILINGS FROM WASTES AROUND YOU...SECRETS WE'VE BEEN HOLDING FOR THE PAST 5YEARS.

VENUE - AKURE CITY HALL, AKURE ONDO STATE
DATE - SAT, 3RD AUGUST, 2013
TIME - 12:00PM PROMPT

100% LIVE PRACTICAL ON HOW TO PRODUCE THIS ASBESTOS

ALL NECESSARY MATERIALS AND DETAILS WILL BE UNLEASHED WITH VIDEOS ON IT.

PRICE - N7,500/PARTICIPANT

P.S Anybody can produce it! No technicalilty required, No formula to cram, No need of getting loan to start.

You can visit the blog on our signature down this post of call the phone number for seat reservation and further enquiries.

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cash Us Check In Nigeria? / Please How Long Does It Take For ATM Debit Error To Reverse? / NSE Indices Extend Losses By N94 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.