Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Patrick Obahiaghon On Call By Northern Leaders To Cut Ss 13% Allocation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiaghon On Call By Northern Leaders To Cut Ss 13% Allocation (968 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiaghon On Governor Oshiomole's Victory / Hon Patrick Obahiaghon Reply To Northern Governor's Derivation Proposal / Hon. Patrick Obahiaghon's Tribute To Anthony Enahoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiaghon On Call By Northern Leaders To Cut Ss 13% Allocation by chino11(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2012
Scabrous assault – Obahiagbon

Former member of the House of Representatives and ACN chieftain in Edo State, Hon Patrick Obahiaghon, aka, Igodomigodo, in an email message to Vanguard, said: “It’s with maniacal bewilderment that I received the renewed onslaught by most Northern governors against the 13 per cent derivation revenue funds accruable to the south-south states, which in and by itself has constitutional imprimatur”.

“I must say, however, that the debate is quite salubrious coming at a time when some of us are saying that this country must peregrinate the trajectory of a national conference to resolve once and for all our unsettled issues in this country.”

“The unprovoked and scabrous assault should offer us the opportunity to examine the economic and jurisprudential anchorage of our fiscal federalism and other related matters”, he stated.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/derivation-formula-north-fishing-for-trouble-s-south/
Re: Patrick Obahiaghon On Call By Northern Leaders To Cut Ss 13% Allocation by chino11(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2012
This is maniacal bewilderment grin cool
Re: Patrick Obahiaghon On Call By Northern Leaders To Cut Ss 13% Allocation by austinsmat(m): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2012
o bio see grammer this man need help he is not communicating

(1) (Reply)

BRF 2015 / Sultan - I Will Help Mediate If I Am Approached (boko Haram) / BREAKING NEWS Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.