Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,933 members, 7,956,509 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Let Us Pay Our Respects To Nature And Mama Afriki! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Pay Our Respects To Nature And Mama Afriki! (905 Views)

Moslems Respects The Blessed Virgin Mary. Why Are Pentecostals Doing This? / How Many Of Us Pay Our Tithe Correctly? / Winners Ban Papa And Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Pay Our Respects To Nature And Mama Afriki! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2012
post from your soul.

Mama Afriki, i offer my deepest respects for sheltering,providing for and giving birth to me and my people. I promise to restore you back to your former dignity. The Gods guide us. smiley

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pay Our Respects To Nature And Mama Afriki! by crossman9(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2012
it should God NOT gods will restore
Re: Let Us Pay Our Respects To Nature And Mama Afriki! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:10am On Mar 03, 2012
YOUR[i] GOD [/i] KILLED MAMA AFRIKI. WE NEED THE GODS BACK!  angry
Re: Let Us Pay Our Respects To Nature And Mama Afriki! by crossman9(m): 12:56am On Mar 03, 2012
well you gods kill your people enslaved them held you back in understanding there nothing more than stone and wood and metel

jesus is alive and well and coming soon
Re: Let Us Pay Our Respects To Nature And Mama Afriki! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2012
JESUS IS [size=16pt]D-E-A-D[/size]. STOP WITH YOUR MAN-WORSHIP AND WORSHIP THE GODS WHO ARE THE TRUE FORCES!
Re: Let Us Pay Our Respects To Nature And Mama Afriki! by DeepSight(m): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2012
^ Is there anything that truly dies?
Re: Let Us Pay Our Respects To Nature And Mama Afriki! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2012
hmm. nothing in this world truly dies. either the idea lives on or the spiritual force lives on or both. but physically, jesus is dead and crossman needs to stop saying that he is alive and well and coming soon because he wont and if he does in my lifetime atleast, ill personally see to it that he is re-crucified, after all the trouble he has caused.

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Was Born In Our Generation / Are There More Muslims Than Christians On Nairaland / To Preach Tithing is to Preach Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.