Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

U.s.a Visa Refusal,why? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.s.a Visa Refusal,why? (1842 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.s.a Visa Refusal,why? by kings144: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2012
i have been getting a u.s visa and travelling to u.s on business trips for well over 8 years.recently i went to renew my 2 years visa but was refused.since then,i have tried over 5 times but to no avail.iam 100% certain that i did not commit any crime or break any immigration rules.can anyone help me with possible a reason?
Re: U.s.a Visa Refusal,why? by Vicjustice: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2012
kings144:

i have been getting a u.s visa and travelling to u.s on business trips for well over 8 years.recently i went to renew my 2 years visa but was refused.since then,i have tried over 5 times but to no avail.iam 100% certain that i did not commit any crime or break any immigration rules.can anyone help me with possible a reason?
You were refused a US visa at the US embassy, and came to Nairaland to ask why?
Re: U.s.a Visa Refusal,why? by suxes2006(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2012
Vicjustice:

You were refused a US visa at the US embassy, and came to Nairaland to ask why?

Boss, that was too mean!

@OP, you have to think deeply and look the area where
the problem might have arose! Try contact the embassy
and explain wassup to them

SHALOM
Re: U.s.a Visa Refusal,why? by dancewith: 8:10am On Mar 05, 2012
kings144:

These stuff happen. I have heard them pretty often. I can assure you there is a reason and it must be connected to your previous travels. It is either you i-94 card was not submitted by the airline to US immigrations or someone recorded on overstay on your departure date. Something happened and you need to find out. They do not refuse a renewal without a good reason
Re: U.s.a Visa Refusal,why? by Vicjustice: 9:41am On Mar 05, 2012
suxes2006:

Boss, that was too mean!

I didn't mean to be "mean", i was only of the opinion that the poster is the appropriate (or more likely) person to know why he was refused the visa
Re: U.s.a Visa Refusal,why? by suxes2006(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2012
Vicjustice:

I didn't mean to be "mean", i was only of the opinion that the poster is the appropriate (or more likely) person to know why he was refused the visa

I didn't mean to mean what i mean in my mean reply too!

He surely does know wassup - maybe he is doubting it!

SHALOM
Re: U.s.a Visa Refusal,why? by anfanio: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2012
kings144:

Do you have documents to prove your business trips and can your US business contacts support your claim? If yes put as much information together about all of your visits in sequence and include your financial dealings from your first visit to the last. Did anything unusual happen during any of your trips that you can think off? It is also possible that something happened in the US that you are not aware off, like one of your contacts closing down and unknown to you.

(1) (Reply)

Updates On Price Of Dollar , Euro, And Pounds Today / How To Invite Someone From Nigeria To Germany. / I Need A Yellow Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.