Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Jy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jy (955 Views)

Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jy by Dozieson(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2012
am a you
Re: Jy by MrsChima1(f): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2012
Discuss it with her your concerns. We can't help you.

Maybe Nairaland Organization will contribute. You can find them on the General section of Nairaland. Good luck!
Re: Jy by achinaboy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2012
bro think about urself first, if she we have paticent from now to december
she we still have it, even next december

talk to her in away she we uderstand,
i believe that there is reason
for u to ask her to waith let her understand it
Re: Jy by mikuz(m): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2012
Im beginning to get the picture of how your marriage will look like.
Re: Jy by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2012
She went and told her parents your wedding date's in December . . .when you, her fiancee, would not be ready to get married?
There're just too many things wrong with that picture right there.
Re: Jy by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
In English, respondents! English!!

(1) (Reply)

Dnt Get It Twisted / Even D Wise, Clever, Popular N Inteligent Ladies Has Fallen Prey. / I Dont No What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.