Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) (9905 Views)

Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses / See What An Auxiliary Nurse Did To This Baby. Viewer's Discretion advised. / Health Experts, Please What Is The Solution To This Baby's Skin Condition(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by AmeboAjela(f): 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2012
Born on the 1st of June 2009, Baby GRACIOUS EFUA-OSE is a precious little girl that should be having fun and enjoying her young life with her twin sister, but unfortunately she was born with a heart condition (Hole in the heart) her poor family have exhausted every last cent they have trying to keep baby GRACIOUS alive. Because of the poor medical facilities in Nigeria her Doctor has diagnosed she be flown to Indian for surgery at a cost of 2million naira. Approximately 12,682.31$ (US) Her family who could barely feed themselves could not raise this amount and are reaching out to everyone out there to help save the life of their precious little angel. We at Sumo Child Care (NGO) are using this medium to start an emergency campaign Funds to save Baby Gracious.

DONATE TO SAVE BABY GRACIOUS!

NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT
Faith Aluebhose
Access Bank
Account nr.  0900168016

PAYPAL ACOUNT LINK
stichtingsumo@hotmail.com

BANK TRANSFER
Stichting SUMO Child Care (NGO)
Rabobank Bladel
Account Nr: 150853483
IBAN: NL54RABO0150853483
BIC: RABONL2U

http://savebabygracious..com/

Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by AmeboAjela(f): 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2012
Baby Gracious,

Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by AmeboAjela(f): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2012
Doctors Diagnoses

Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by AmeboAjela(f): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2012
Baby Gracious

Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by agiboma(f): 12:41am On Mar 05, 2012
Will do what I can, NL please help this sweet innocent child, can someone put this on the front page please, MODS
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by AmeboAjela(f): 2:21am On Mar 05, 2012
Thank you so much Agiboma,
It will be truly nice if this will make the front page.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2012
May God be with you baby girl.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
In as much as i feel so sad about this and would love to pledge my support, but seriously speaking it shouldn't be every help/needs that should be brought here, Those who can't afford to assist would be left hanging with a sense of guilt, We have beggers all over the street of lagos who are now pest, we get off the street and come online and meet this also,

PLEASE: LETS REDUCE THE RATE OF FINANCIAL HELP WE DEMAND FROM MEMBERS OF THE FORUM.

If this NGO successfully raise the fund from here, other NGO's would storm here to demand for help for other people, And trust me everyone of them would have a valid reason to seek for help.

NOTE: Am not wicked nor mean ooooh, plus i believe in charity
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Nwogbe: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2012
My thoughts & my heart goes out to baby Gracy and her parents. WISHING her speedy recovery.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by humblebee: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
wat a lovely kid, let's help, its never too much, they are seeking from us cos we are fine, it could happen to anyone
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by niddamugu(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
Ijogz K:

In as much as i feel so sad about this and would love to pledge my support, but seriously speaking it shouldn't be every help/needs that should be brought here,  Those who can't afford to assist would be left hanging with a sense of guilt,  We have beggers all over the street of lagos who are now pest, we get off the street and come online and meet this also,  

PLEASE: LETS REDUCE THE RATE OF FINANCIAL HELP WE DEMAND FROM MEMBERS OF THE FORUM.

If this NGO successfully raise the fund from here, other NGO's would storm here to demand for help for other people,  And trust me everyone of them would have a valid reason to seek for help.

I share your sentiments. Let's be careful how we use this platform to solicit funds. In as much as we have people with genuine interests, there are also people with wicked interests too who may want to capitalize on this to defraud people. Nobody has the time to investigate this case as well as other cases like this and also we all use screen names (NOT real names) and we are from different states and countries sharing thoughts. I want to urge us to be careful how we use this platform to raise money. My advice is to send such request to the site owner because he will be held responsible for anything that is tantamount to breaking the law of the land.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by dabrake(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

May God be with you baby girl.
i hate this talk die. a helping hand is far better than a praying lips
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by biolabee(m): 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2012
Ijogz K:

In as much as i feel so sad about this and would love to pledge my support, but seriously speaking it shouldn't be every help/needs that should be brought here, Those who can't afford to assist would be left hanging with a sense of guilt, We have beggers all over the street of lagos who are now pest, we get off the street and come online and meet this also,

If this NGO successfully raise the fund from here, other NGO's would storm here to demand for help for other people, And trust me everyone of them would have a valid reason to seek for help.

Good point Ijogz, I think this people can coordinate with TeHN who have shown some expertise in dealing with stuff like this, verification etc

On an aside. when will finish ur story?

dabrake, a well wish is also a seed, calm down smiley
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by elewele100: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2012
May the Lord give her gud healthh nd long lifee
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by ifyalways(f): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
Not posting on behalf of tehn, posting as a mere nlder. I am repeating this for the third time already, can the parents of this child/ the fund raisers take this child to kanu heart foundation? She does not need to know anyone before they would be attended to. When there is an NGO willing and ready to take up a case, no point going round seeking for funds.

Please the parents should not be over whelmed with money, the most important thing now is getting the surgery done ASAP and kanu heart foundation would do so FREE!
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by ojdollars(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2012
@OP , Please Inform the Parents to Take her to www.emmanuel.tv (The Synagogue Church Of All Nations) @ IKOTUN, EGBE - Lagos State, Nigeria. She would get well with the speed of light. My only little cent, God is the healer, not any doctor or monetary help. Look at the Situation of our Sister Perx on Nairaland, the shock and tension is still very much around, if this is for real, you won't ignore my advise.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
Ijogz K:

You are 100% right!
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by pari786: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2012
Baby Gracious,
http://www.wshare.in
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2012
Btw, how can one verify that if money is sent to the above paypal account, it will be used for the little one's needs?
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by ziga: 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2012
The saddest thing is that this diagnosis is being made after the child is already this old!!!

Naija needs a lot of help.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by bestlife(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
Any responsible father or mother will feel the plight of this little girl and will use any legal means to save the life of their kid,its nt by force to assist so allow those who want to,to do so in the forum
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2012
can someone help in verifying the paypal account is authentic and the baby will get the money for her health? I mean, for me i'm more concerned about the child getting the money for her surgery!
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Sissy3(f): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
AmeboAjela

Why dont you try[b] Ify's[/b] suggestion of the Kanu's Heart Foundation?
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Niseamaka(m): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2012
engineerd:

can someone help in verifying the paypal account is authentic and the baby will get the money for her health? I mean, for me i'm more concerned about the child getting the money for her surgery!

THE PROBLEM IS NOT ABOUT GIVING, IT`S ABOUT THE GENUINENESS OF THIS REQUEST.
SOME NIGERIANS CAN DO UNIMAGINABLE THINGS,INCLUDING CHILD ABUSE, IN OTHER
TO INDULGE IN FRAUDLENT ACTIVITIES. I HOPE THIS APPEAL IS REAL. THE KID NEEDS HELP.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Lenny5000(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
I opened this Blog to try my best to save this Baby's life so read below to the answers to your questions,  (Check my profile to see who I am) @OP thank you so much for opening this thread. and I want to sincerely thank Nairaland for putting this on the front page.

Dear Nairaland, I read your comments, worries, and suggestions and this is my reply to you all. Generally everybody on this site wants to remain anonymous and though I am bit known where I stay, but personally I am a very very private person. I keep my personal life out of the public as much as I can but if going against that will amount to saving this precious baby, then I consider it a little price to pay so here it is. The Mother of Baby Gracious (Faith) is someone my kid sister knows. My kid sister alert me after she visited her a couple of weeks ago about her present condition. And I was shocked to the bone that the Baby was sent home because the Doctor couldn't do anything more especially since the mother (Faith) has spent her last penny on the child. So all she does is cry, pray and fast. I asked why it took so long to be informed because if I had known about this when it occured maybe the Baby would be well by now, but my kid sister said she has not been in contact with Faith for a long time till she paid a surprise visit to her, With her condition she couldn't even blame her (Faith) for not contacting her all these while.

Hearing this, I would have personally paid the entire money for the surgery but my business venture had a very heavy set back, still I could just not sit back and watch this baby die without giving it a shot, so a Blog was opened to get the public involved. Since there are thousands of Nigerians on lots of Social networks, Facebook and the lots we decided that if each could give $2 2pounds, 2Euros or 2naira this baby would get a quick treatment,  But as with everything that has to do with money, the response has been tickling in very slowly. So far about 20 people have Donated from Abroad While 7 people have donated from Nigeria,  More than 70% of people that have Donated so far all did it because they know me via Facebook or are friends on FB because the issue of trust comes to play here. I have Concentrated heavily on FB to raise awareness for this Baby.  People like Linda Ikeji also helped by putting it on her blog and others did the same

I don't reside in Nigeria so everything I am doing is from Europe where I reside. So if anybody in Nigeria knows about this Kanu's Heart Foundation and if it's true that they can help, can somebody please contact me and lets see how to go about it,  But I have to be sure the surgery can be done there because while I want to raise money for this baby, I don't want to be responsible in sending her to just any doctor, because I would think the Nigerian Doctors that Diagnosed this Baby would have suggested KHF instead of a trip to Indian. And to others, there is absolutely nothing wrong coming to a Nigerian site to solicit for help for a Nigerian Baby! Of cause it is not the job of Nigerians to be responsible for the health care bills of their neighbor, but since the Nigeria Government is not doing it's job, I guess kindhearted people fill obliged to help. You will only fill guilty if you can help but refuse to. I am a kindhearted person by nature and have helped so many people in my life, that is how I was made but I don't force others or demands for others to be like me.

Finally for those suggesting Miracle, I also believe that Doctors treating and curing people are also doing Miracles by the knowledge they receive from God. Also the mother (Faith) might not even have one red cent to travel to Lagos from her home Benin, whatever little money she receives (Apart from Donations for her Baby's surgery) she uses to feed her other child because Gracious was born a twin her other sister is healthy. Though I come to Nairaland  to read, but I dont post as often as I would like cos I notice a lot of Insults,   Anybody that wants to contact me can do via FB (Otunba Khamileon) Go through my pics and it might answer some of your questions  By the way I know one person on this site (from another site) Her name is Michelin,  lol I will be updating on the progress from time to time. Thank you so much for your Love, Concern and Care. Godbless
SAVE BABY GRACIOUS
http://savebabygracious..com/
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by mekaboy(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2012
WHY DONT YOU POST THIS IN THE CHRISTIAN SECTION, LETS AGREE IN PRAYER FOR HER HEALING ? IS ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR GOD ?
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by stagger: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
Before we start rushing to raise funds, we need to identify some key points.

1) This surgery is routinely performed at the UNTH in Enugu. They have a solid reputation and I am not sure it will cost up to N750,000 in that hospital.

2) I would suggest that someone makes contact with the medical team in charge of heart operations there, with the complete medical history and then the total cost of the operation will be known. We can then proceed from there.

I am saying this because in this country, we have become so obsessed with medical treatment abroad that it has gone to levels of complete stupidity when there are very competent doctors here.

THIS OPERATION CAN BE DONE RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA. I am saying this because I know 2 families whose children had a hole in the heart and they were fixed in UNTH. Those children are very healthy and are now teenagers!

Let us use our common sense and reduce the cost of this surgery for the family. It will be easier to raise money for that surgery in Nigeria than to start looking for N2million for the child to travel to India with all the logistical issues to be raised.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by onome25(m): 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2012
Ijogz K:

HELLO FRIENDS, PLS LET'S FORGET WHOM WE HELP, IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY IN THIS WORLD TO BE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER. I.M NOT BOUYANT BUT I MUST SEND WHATEVER LITTLE MONEY I HAVE. I.M JUST IMAGINING THE PAINS THIS LITTLE GIRL IS FEELING RIGHT NOW; AS I SEND MY OWN, MAY THE GOOD LORD GUIDE & HEAL GRACIOUS IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Lenny5000(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2012
mekaboy:

WHY DONT YOU POST THIS IN THE CHRISTIAN SECTION, LETS AGREE IN PRAYER FOR HER HEALING ? IS ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR GOD ?

Please Post it there and we can continue praying for God to sustain her untill help comes her way. Bless
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Lenny5000(m): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
onome25:

HELLO FRIENDS, PLS LET'S FORGET WHOM WE HELP, IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY IN THIS WORLD TO BE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER. I.M NOT BOUYANT BUT I MUST SEND WHATEVER LITTLE MONEY I HAVE. I.M JUST IMAGINING THE PAINS THIS LITTLE GIRL IS FEELING RIGHT NOW; AS I SEND MY OWN, MAY THE GOOD LORD GUIDE & HEAL GRACIOUS IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!

Thank you so Much Onome Godbless you. (Hope you read my post up there to know everything about Baby Gracious)
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Lenny5000(m): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2012
stagger:

Before we start rushing to raise funds, we need to identify some key points.

1) This surgery is routinely performed at the UNTH in Enugu. They have a solid reputation and I am not sure it will cost up to N750,000 in that hospital.

2) I would suggest that someone makes contact with the medical team in charge of heart operations there, with the complete medical history and then the total cost of the operation will be known. We can then proceed from there.

I am saying this because in this country, we have become so obsessed with medical treatment abroad that it has gone to levels of complete stupidity when there are very competent doctors here.

THIS OPERATION CAN BE DONE RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA. I am saying this because I know 2 families whose children had a hole in the heart and they were fixed in UNTH. Those children are very healthy and are now teenagers!

Let us use our common sense and reduce the cost of this surgery for the family. It will be easier to raise money for that surgery in Nigeria than to start looking for N2million for the child to travel to India with all the logistical issues to be raised.

Stagger, thank you so much for your post. Did you read my post up there about Baby Gracious? If not please do and lets take it from there, Like I said on my post I dont reside in Naija and the Baby's mother cant do much for various reasons, So if you are sure about the Surgery in Enugu for less than a million naira, there the baby might get help faster that it is now, Can you find out more about the Enugu Hospital? I mean can you take that upon yourself to be in charge? I will buy Credit on your phone for you to make some contacts, Lemme know how to get your number. Bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Best Slimming Tea, Coffee And Supplements In Nigeria / Fire Destroys WHO Vaccination Storage Facility In Osogbo, Osun State / Anambra Records First Case Of Monkeypox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.