Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) (9908 Views)

Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses / See What An Auxiliary Nurse Did To This Baby. Viewer's Discretion advised. / Health Experts, Please What Is The Solution To This Baby's Skin Condition(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by stagger: 12:36am On Mar 07, 2012
Lenny5000:

Stagger, thank you so much for your post. Did you read my post up there about Baby Gracious? If not please do and lets take it from there, Like I said on my post I dont reside in Naija and the Baby's mother cant do much for various reasons, So if you are sure about the Surgery in Enugu for less than a million naira, there the baby might get help faster that it is now, Can you find out more about the Enugu Hospital? I mean can you take that upon yourself to be in charge? I will buy Credit on your phone for you to make some contacts, Lemme know how to get your number. Bless

I am presently busy right now but I can get someone to provide the information you need to proceed in 48 hours. You will have to provide an email address where you can be reached off this forum. Once you have the information, you can take it from there.

Like I said, the surgery can be done there at UNTH and it will be nowhere near the N2million being requested for.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Lenny5000(m): 1:54am On Mar 07, 2012
stagger:

I am presently busy right now but I can get someone to provide the information you need to proceed in 48 hours. You will have to provide an email address where you can be reached off this forum. Once you have the information, you can take it from there. Like I said, the surgery can be done there at UNTH and it will be nowhere near the N2million being requested for.

I understand you being busy and like I said I don't reside in Nigeria and will need somebody in Nigeria that can do all you said. Do you know of any such person? Here is the email add you requested for : sumochildcare@gmail.com
Though I just had a rude shock to hear of the passing of PERX that was operated in Nigeria, I have been so sad and now am so skeptical about Nigeria that it's not funny, Anyway I wont Personally be making any decision on where Baby Gracious will be operated as far as Nigeria is concerned unless the mother does, I would rather follow her Doctor's diagnoses and hope for a Europe surgery, etc
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by stagger: 2:11am On Mar 07, 2012
Lenny5000:

I understand you being busy and like I said I don't reside in Nigeria and will need somebody in Nigeria that can do all you said. Do you know of any such person? Here is the email add you requested for : sumochildcare@gmail.com
Though I just had a rude shock to hear of the passing of PERX that was operated in Nigeria, I have been so sad and now am so skeptical about Nigeria that it's not funny, Anyway I wont Personally be making any decision on where Baby Gracious will be operated as far as Nigeria is concerned unless the mother does, I would rather follow her Doctor's diagnoses and hope for a Europe surgery, etc

So because someone died in a hospital, you now decide to condemn the entire health sector? DO you know the complete story of Perx's illness?

You guys in the diaspora should believe in your country. Some of us have received all our medical attention here in Nigeria and we are still bouncing strong.

If you know you are not a believer in getting a local option that works and will eventually be affordable to the family of this baby, it is better you say so; I don't want to waste my time.

You are complaining of slow responses yet you want to use a more expensive option. Good luck to you, but I do hope you know that even in the US, for every transplant case that sails through, many more die on the waiting list.

Be open to options and don't jeopardise the life of that baby looking for expensive options abroad. I rest my case here.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by librangyps(f): 4:49am On Mar 07, 2012
Thers something about this post, this guy replyin, everything screams 'scammer' at me. That cert of doctor'ڪ diagnoses could be designed on correl draw, I Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ a lot of pics pple pass around at school, I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ buses , some lay on the run korokoro and its fake, Some guy came to me at school and wanted to know if I'm I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ hundred level, I told him I'm I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 300level and iv bn seeing him since year 1 begging money frm innocent students, and he said d lady I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d pic still needed help, he really disgusted me and I asked him to get off my face, They target new students cos we don Ω̴̩̩̩̥ow dem finish, My 2 cents
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by librangyps(f): 4:50am On Mar 07, 2012
*know
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 07, 2012
librangyps:

Thers something about this post, this guy replyin, everything screams 'scammer' at me. That cert of doctor'ڪ diagnoses could be designed on correl draw, I Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ a lot of pics pple pass around at school, I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ buses , some lay on the run korokoro and its fake, Some guy came to me at school and wanted to know if I'm I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ hundred level, I told him I'm I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 300level and iv bn seeing him since year 1 begging money frm innocent students, and he said d lady I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d pic still needed help, he really disgusted me and I asked him to get off my face, They target new students cos we don Ω̴̩̩̩̥ow dem finish, My 2 cents

In all honesty, i was beginning to suspect the same. Anyways i'm done with this topic, i hope my fears are not true because someone scheming at the expense of a sick baby if any is simply preposterous.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by ifyalways(f): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2012
Lenny5000 please don't be ridiculous.A simple google search of kanu heart foundation and you are good to go.

He(Kanu) had exactly same heart condition,had his surgery and decided on opening a foundation to reach out to others in same problem but can't afford the bills.Since inception,they've helped more than 50 kids with varying heart conditions.

Tell me,are you more interested in fund raising or seeing the little girl healthy? I wish i had the mom's contacts,I would have contacted her myself cos i don't understand what is going on here.

Btw,the name sounds Ghanaish,Efuah Osei,is she Ghanaian?
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by ifyalways(f): 7:38am On Mar 07, 2012
Btw,where is ameboajela the OP?

Seems everyone and anyone is creating blogs for this,are you guys working together or you have a way of accounting and getting all the funds together

If this baby actually exists and you guys have the fear of God,please y'al would do well by taking this child to Kanu heart Foundation in Lagos.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by stagger: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2012
Don't mind the guy.

Hole in the heart operations are carried out very routinely in UNTH with very good success rates. That it is not talked about in the media does not mean they do not occur.

I wonder why there is so much push to go to Sokoto to look for what is in the sokoto.

I will ask people here not to give a dime until this case is verified and that they have exhausted the UNTH option which I am very sure will work for them. Like I said, I know two families whose kids were operated there and they survived and are doing very well.

All this madness for medical tourism in India has got to stop.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Jemibee: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2012
I feel so much PAIN going thru these pics. And reading those posts hasn't made it even better.

In as much as i undstd ur plights, i still feel it's necessary that we try our best to source for help, when we need it. If u feel offended by such posts, then don't read them anymore. But as a mother, i put myself in this baby's parents shoes. These are people who don't even have enough to feed, they're vulnerable and are in an urgent need of a miracle.

Pls lets all endeavour to help in our little way cos noone knows 2mrw,
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Natasha2(f): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2012
Ifyalways you stole those words right from my mouth, that's exactly what I wanted to say. Please time shouldn't be wasted debating on fund raising when there's a sure help from the heart foundation. My heart goes out to the little angel.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by stagger: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2012
Going to the KHF is a long process because the foundation has a long waiting list.

The surgery that child needs can be done in UNTH. All that needs to be done is to inquire from the appropriate medical team how much it will cost for the treatment (admissions, tests, drugs and operation). Then with a clear focus and information, the fundraising can be done and the child treated there.

I am not saying we should not raise funds, but I feel it is sheer stupidity trying to raise N2m for them to go to India when about N500,000 can do the job at UNTH. Even Sudan has a world-class heart surgery centre.

We need information. Lack of information will make people blunder around in the dark. I can make some contacts and in 24 hours, I will have the approximate cost of treating that child in Nigeria, which will cost the family FAR LESS and bring them closer to a solution.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by ifyalways(f): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
Stagger while I agree with the waiting list issue, sometimes and depending on the urgency of the case, normal formalities and due processes are ignored.

Your suggestion too is another way to look at it.

Guess the OP and Lenny are occupied with the fund raising to bother reading our inputs.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Lenny5000(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
librangyps:

One of the problems some of you people face is jumping into an issue without fully understanding what the issue is about. Did you even read my post before commenting? Because if you did you will see or noticed that I came out in the open telling everybody who I am. And you are very free to Contact me and I will pay for your call. Half of the money Donated so far are from my friends, relations and family members so what scam are you talking about? I asked people from my FB account to help and somebody else brought it here, I feel obliged to answer some questions that's why I am doing so. I am not related to the Baby neither am I friends with the Mum so please understand Issues before posting insinuating comments.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Lenny5000(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
ifyalways:

Lenny5000 please don't be ridiculous.A simple google search of kanu heart foundation and you are good to go.

He(Kanu) had exactly same heart condition,had his surgery and decided on opening a foundation to reach out to others in same problem but can't afford the bills.Since inception,they've helped more than 50 kids with varying heart conditions.

Tell me,are you more interested in fund raising or seeing the little girl healthy? I wish i had the mom's contacts,I would have contacted her myself cos i don't understand what is going on here.

Btw,the name sounds Ghanaish,Efuah Osei,is she Ghanaian?

Ify
before answering all your questions did you read my first post addressing all the questions raised? Also did you read the Blog? because the question about where the girl comes from is answered there. Again I am not related to this kid's mother neither am I friends with her. Just like you all were touched by [b]Perx [/b]case and decided to do something about it so was I when my kid sister told me about it. I didn't ask for help here but on my FB. The names Efua, Ose, etc is from Edo State! I told anybody that wants to help, to do whatever they can as nobody is running any show dictating what should be done and not done. I went ahead with the info I got, so if you are touched by the story and wants to help, please do and go about it the way you know.  Please I am not interested in raising fund, but getting help to the kid Asap! Out of the 27 people that have Donated so far about 22 of them are myself, Personal Friends and family.  I have spoken to different people here (Holland) trying to see if any hospital can sponsor the baby, so if you know about the Kanu Heart Foundation and wants to help you can go after that angle just as I am doing here. If you need money for your phone calls, lemme know and I will fill your phone with my personal money,  All I am saying is I am doing what I can/know and if there are others that knows better, they should also do same, as whatever we are all doing is because of GOD and not any Individual,   There is somebody I helped at a very crucial time in her life and she is supposed to be close to Kanu himself, you would think this person would help, but she pretends she didn't see my message, till she needs my help again. If you want to contact me you can do so via face book (Otunba Khamileon) or the blog. I would hope you meet me on FB and know the type of person I am so this insinuation that I am more interested in raising funds would stop,  If you are part of the Nairaland E-team you would recall I wrote a long detailed mail about how to help her, I demanded for her personal contact so I can send my people to go see her there in person, so that is the type of person I am. I dont need to know a person before rendering help to them.
Bless
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Lenny5000(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2012
Jemibee:

I feel so much PAIN going thru these pics. And reading those posts hasn't made it even better.

In as much as i undstd ur plights, i still feel it's necessary that we try our best to source for help, when we need it. If u feel offended by such posts, then don't read them anymore. But as a mother, i put myself in this baby's parents shoes. These are people who don't even have enough to feed, they're vulnerable and are in an urgent need of a miracle. Pls lets all endeavour to help in our little way cos noone knows 2mrw,
This is how I felt when I first heard the story and decided to act. I was hoping others would do same and not look for who to fault because at the end non of us are related to the Baby or parents. I an my family gets automatic help even if it's going to cos $Imillion ,  If the Nigerian government provides for it's citizens I don't think these people would be needing anybody's help
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Lenny5000(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
stagger:

So because someone died in a hospital, you now decide to condemn the entire health sector? DO you know the complete story of Perx's illness?

You guys in the diaspora should believe in your country. Some of us have received all our medical attention here in Nigeria and we are still bouncing strong. If you know you are not a believer in getting a local option that works and will eventually be affordable to the family of this baby, it is better you say so; I don't want to waste my time.
You are complaining of slow responses yet you want to use a more expensive option. Good luck to you, but I do hope you know that even in the US, for every transplant case that sails through, many more die on the waiting list.
Be open to options and don't jeopardise the life of that baby looking for expensive options abroad. I rest my case here.

I believe in Nigeria and have contributed more to it than you can ever realize. By using the words " I don't want to waste my time" I want you know that I am not related to this Baby or the mother in anyway, she is just someone my kid sister knows. Also by helping her you are not helping me in anyway. So the "I don't want to waste my time" doesn't come to play here. She is a Nigerian, and a human. I heard about the story just like you are also hearing about it and decided to help the way I know. If you are moved by her story and wants to help the way you know, you should do so by all means, Doesnt stop me from airing my opinion just like you did. What I implied by my post is I wont be making that Decision of ENUGUN just as nobody would make decisions about my family for me. The Mother of the baby should make that decision herself. Let me state here that I am not running this show or trying to dictate anything, I am just trying to get help to the baby the way I can. If you or anybody else for that matter know more and wants to help you are very free to do so. Please lets not make this thing personal because it is not. Bless
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by ifyalways(f): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2012
Lenny, no need for long story. If your sister according to you knows the mother of the child,please tell her to help all of us by helping the mother take the child to the foundation.
You can also do it as you have better information and are privy to the details, you can contact them via their website or call them.

Lmao @ sending me call cards. We take ourselves too serious.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by stagger: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2012
Lenny5000:

I believe in Nigeria and have contributed more to it than you can ever realize. By using the words " I don't want to waste my time" I want you know that I am not related to this Baby or the mother in anyway, she is just someone my kid sister knows. Also by helping her you are not helping me in anyway. So the "I don't want to waste my time" doesn't come to play here. She is a Nigerian, and a human. I heard about the story just like you are also hearing about it and decided to help the way I know. If you are moved by her story and wants to help the way you know, you should do so by all means, Doesnt stop me from airing my opinion just like you did. What I implied by my post is I wont be making that Decision of ENUGUN just as nobody would make decisions about my family for me. The Mother of the baby should make that decision herself. Let me state here that I am not running this show or trying to dictate anything, I am just trying to get help to the baby the way I can. If you or anybody else for that matter know more and wants to help you are very free to do so. Please lets not make this thing personal because it is not. Bless

The "I don't want to waste my time" was directed at the conclusion you made that because Perx died in Nigeria after being operated on (and this is a lady who was sick for a very long time as gather from the appeal), you would prefer the foreign treatment option.

Such dismissive statements will not help your cause. It is not easy to raise N2m. People are stretched. Now I came up with a suggestion that will be a cheaper option and will work as well because of two children whom I know had the same problem and were treated in a Nigerian hospital and you practically dismissed it off because Perx died.

Yes, I will reiterate that I will not waste my time trying to initiate the contact if you do not believe in it. If you are stuck with your foreign treatment option and you blank out alternatives, you will run into problems.

The first step is to arrange for them to go to UNTH to be seen by the heart specialists there. To the best of my knowledge, the Benin teaching hospital does not have heart specialists.

Be wise!
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by benvivi: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
why are we saying take her to kanu heart foundation? when the child can barely survive without oxygen pls lets be considerate. I KNOW THE HOSPITAL CAN SUSTAIN HER WHILE TRAVELING BUT WE DONT NEED DIS ARGUEMENT WE NEED ACTION.I VE ON MY OWN CONTACTED FRIENDS AND FAMILY to help dis young soul , i feel for the woman cos am amother and pains like dis is unbearable, i lost my little neice at UNTH ENUGU last three years , she suffered similar hole in the heart. i dont know dis family but God knows me , i fowarded dis to most of the members of our staff at MRS OIL NIG PLC  and their response has been encouraging. IF IT IS A SCAM THEN THE PERSON IS IN FOR THE SUFFERING OF HIS HER LIFE TIME, THE WILL BE ALIVE AND SEE THE MONEY BUT THE CONDITION OF POOR GRACE WILL BE BETTER THAN THEIRS. PLS LETS DO WAT WE CAN. GOD BLESS NIGERIA cry cry cry
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Lenny5000(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2012
benvivi:

why are we saying take her to kanu heart foundation? when the child can barely survive without oxygen pls lets be considerate. I KNOW THE HOSPITAL CAN SUSTAIN HER WHILE TRAVELING BUT WE DONT NEED DIS ARGUEMENT WE NEED ACTION.I VE ON MY OWN CONTACTED FRIENDS AND FAMILY to help dis young soul , i feel for the woman cos am amother and pains like dis is unbearable, i lost my little neice at UNTH ENUGU last three years , she suffered similar hole in the heart. i dont know dis family but God knows me , i fowarded dis to most of the members of our staff at MRS OIL NIG PLC  and their response has been encouraging. IF IT IS A SCAM THEN THE PERSON IS IN FOR THE SUFFERING OF HIS HER LIFE TIME, THE WILL BE ALIVE AND SEE THE MONEY BUT THE CONDITION OF POOR GRACE WILL BE BETTER THAN THEIRS. PLS LETS DO WAT WE CAN. GOD BLESS NIGERIA cry cry cry

Thank you much for your post may God bless you. I didn't bring the Issue here but took it to my friends on FB because I cant sit here and be arguing with people. At least those that knows me personal can decide whether to contribute or not. Most people here are posting as Anonymous with Users name but I told everyone who I am and how to Contact me yet they are too busy looking for Faults,  Imagine after my last response somebody is still calling this "My Cause"  because I am trying to raise money and awareness for this Baby how does that make it  my Cause, when am neither related to the Parents nor close to them? When others like you and the OP are doing the exact same thing?. And Now because I said I wont be responsible for making that VITAL decision about the Baby going to Kanu Heart Foundation instead of where the Family Doctor Diagnosed am accused of "wasting people's time and all that" Without even reading the whole thing some are even Insinuating this might be Scam? How could it be Scam when I and my family are contributing money to this? How could it be Scam when my Pics is on my profile and I have given my Contact? I am comfortable where I reside, so why don't people remove their focus from me and concentrate on the Baby if they truly want to help? Because till now I never asked any member of Nairaland for one red cent. Once again thanks for your Compassion and Kindness towards this baby that you dont even know. If you want to reach me you can do so via Facebook (Otunba Khamileon)  Godbless
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by ifyalways(f): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
This might prolly be my last post here until. . .
Taking it a notch further, I would be in benin soon, can I get the contact of baby gracious parents?

I don't know how or when anyone forced anyone to take this girl to kanu or enugu, all we said is "tell the mom that there are better and less stressful" options right here in naija.
Lol @ 5 posts posters. Infact the harder you guys try, the more you people come across as not real. She can't travel from benin to Lagos because she is on oxygen but she can travel to India Abi wherever?

Lenny send me the parents contact to nairalandcharity@gmail. Com. Use baby gracious as subject.
PS: not planning to visit on behalf of tehn oh.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Kanou(f): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hello!

I haven't read all comments but this situation reminded me of a TV program about children an association would bring to France for heart surgery.

This association struggles to offer an operation to children born with a cardiac malformation.

Located in France, it regularly welcomes the children for the time they need to be surgically taken care of.

You can visit: http://www.mecenat-cardiaque.org/realite.html The link is in french, I'm not sure it is found in english.

Just my contribution.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by ifyalways(f): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2012
Again, can the OP, ameboajela and/or Lenny send me the contacts of baby gracious parents.

I would be in benin tomorrow and have enough time to visit and most especially talk to them about the other cheaper, better and more realistic option available which include enugu and the heart foundation.

I'm waiting.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by pari786: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2012
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Lenny5000(m): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2012
ifyalways:

Again, can Lenny send me the contacts of baby gracious parents.

I would be in benin tomorrow and have enough time to visit and most especially talk to them about the other cheaper, better and more realistic option available which include enugu and the heart foundation.

I'm waiting.

Thanks Ify, I just sent you a mail, can you reply with your private mail, and also send me your telephone number. We need to speak Asap!  By the way I spoke to the Baby's father and they would be delighted to meet you , according to him they have been to Kanu' Heart Foundation , but nothing came out of it. Anyway he will tell you more when you meet in person. Pls check ur spam mail if you cant find my mail in ur inbox,  Bless
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Lenny5000(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2012
Kanou:

Hello!

I haven't read all comments but this situation reminded me of a TV program about children an association would bring to France for heart surgery.

This association struggles to offer an operation to children born with a cardiac malformation.

Located in France, it regularly welcomes the children for the time they need to be surgically taken care of.

You can visit: http://www.mecenat-cardiaque.org/realite.html The link is in french, I'm not sure it is found in english.

Just my contribution.

Thank you so much, I was able to translate the French and sent them a mail, which they have replied, I truly appreciate your kind gestures, Thank you so much and Godbless.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by stagger: 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2012
Lenny5000:

Thanks Ify, I just sent you a mail, can you reply with your private mail, and also send me your telephone number. We need to speak Asap!  By the way I spoke to the Baby's father and they would be delighted to meet you , according to him they have been to Kanu' Heart Foundation , but nothing came out of it. Anyway he will tell you more when you meet in person. Pls check ur spam mail if you cant find my mail in ur inbox,  Bless

Nothing will come out of the KHF option because they have a long waiting list and the money available to them is not limitless. At a point, there were feelers that the foundation was a bit cash strapped. There is no way they can pay N2million each for the more than 1000 persons on their waiting lists.

I gave a very viable option. There is a heart surgery team in the University Teaching Hospital at Ituku Ozalla in Enugu:

Prof Martin AC Aghaji (world renowned. He is the President of the Nigerian Cardiac Society. You can Google him if you wish)
Dr Okwuleghe
Dr Eze
Dr Ejemba

They have a fully functional operating unit, complete with pump oxygenator and other gadgets used for open heart surgeries, and an appreciable success rate.

It is a very viable option and the cost will not be anywhere near N2m.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by stagger: 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2012
I also need to add that LASUTH has a program where a foreign medical team comes in to perform heart operations. That angle can be looked at too.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by Lenny5000(m): 1:02am On Mar 09, 2012
stagger:

Nothing will come out of the KHF option because they have a long waiting list and the money available to them is not limitless. At a point, there were feelers that the foundation was a bit cash strapped. There is no way they can pay N2million each for the more than 1000 persons on their waiting lists.

I gave a very viable option. There is a heart surgery team in the University Teaching Hospital at Ituku Ozalla in Enugu:

Prof Martin AC Aghaji (world renowned. He is the President of the Nigerian Cardiac Society. You can Google him if you wish)
Dr Okwuleghe
Dr Eze
Dr Ejemba

They have a fully functional operating unit, complete with pump oxygenator and other gadgets used for open heart surgeries, and an appreciable success rate.

It is a very viable option and the cost will not be anywhere near N2m.

I have checked several times and you still have not sent the email or contact you promised,
I think both of us are not communicating well, you feel I am writing off your suggestions because of what I said,  but the message I was trying to pass with that is "I wont make the VITAL DECISION on where the kid would be operated that's all!  Also I just learnt about the Death of Perx when I was writing and I was shocked and truly saddened so I guess my emotions were running wild,   Still The Parents of Baby Gracious might be all too happy with your suggestions and go with your option. So forget I ever exist if you feel offended by the way I write or communicate, just think about the kid alone that you are trying to help. If you take your time to read and assimilate all my post here you will notice I said I am not running the show,  Every information is on the Blog and it's on that information I or any other person interested in the Baby is working from,  It is also stated on the Blog that the phone numbers of the mother (FAITH) and the Doctor can be given to anybody as long it has to do with the baby,  All the person needs to do is request for it via the email.

NB: Pls if you know how to reach Ify, can you inform her that I sent her a mail and she should reply Asap?  It's past 1am in the morning and I have not gone to bed yet checking my mail regular to see if she has replied. I will stay up till 2am if nothing from her I will hit the bed.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by ifyalways(f): 1:32am On Mar 09, 2012
Lenny, I got your mail and have replied.

@stagger, good points you raised there.
Re: Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) by ifyalways(f): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2012
Lenny,im still waiting for the parents contacts.
I would leave benin later today.

Just for the records,Lenny did send me a mail through the email address i provided on this thread BUT the mail did not have the information i asked for.He only said i should send him my personal email address or phone number.I replied immediately with a personal email and asked again for the parents contacts.Lenny's second mail was he "needs my number cos there are things he wants to discuss with me before sending me baby gracious parents no"

I replied him yet again that whatever he wants to talk should be done by mail.I'm yet to get a response from him since then.

Lenny,what do we need to discuss that can't be discussed via mail?I have just 6 hours or so more to spend in Benin.
If this baby is existing,please can i get the parents contacts?Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Destroys WHO Vaccination Storage Facility In Osogbo, Osun State / Anambra Records First Case Of Monkeypox / How To Use Lime Juice To Remove Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.