Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! (10202 Views)

Driver Shot Dead In Katsina By Customs Officer For Smuggling Contraband Spagheti / Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by HighChief4(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
These people again. I give up on them, I swear
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by Guardian(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2012
Pls people stop these stupid talk of what ethnic to blame. I expect you to debate more intelligently. All tribes have their negative specialities and they are all CRIMINAL.

The following questions should be raised:

How come he wasn't picked by the Customs and checks in Amsterdam ? Is there a bigger racket going on ? Does he source his merchandise from Nigeria ? If YES, does he make the trip from Nigeria ? Should this not involve strict measures to put the NDLEA into the mix on how the magician moved comfortably with so much drugs in suitcases ?
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by ichidodo: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2012
inufele2:

Only Yoruba agbero boys will make advances to an ugly girl like you!
una no sey d most beautiful gurls in nainja cum 4rum d igbos. Yoruba gurls r ugly,nauseatinly dirty and bland. Yoruba guys lust afta our women. Which igbo guy wuld lust after a yoruba gurl?, Chei! Blood of Jesus!
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by ada24: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
wow and people wonder why progress is slow in Nigeria - 2 pages and mostly about his tribe - do u think the judge and jury on this case where told he was from the Yoruba tribe or that he was Nigerian - anyway i blame the colonial masters for this divide and conquer rubbish they did

see we are here arguing the tribe instead of addressing the bigger issue which is greed and rampant immorality that is deeply embedded in the Nigerian society caused by a deep poverty mentality among all tribes.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by Skywalker5(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2012
ada24:

wow and people wonder why progress is slow in Nigeria - 2 pages and mostly about his tribe - do u think the judge and jury on this case where told he was from the Yoruba tribe or that he was Nigerian - anyway i blame the colonial masters for this divide and conquer rubbish they did

see we are here arguing the tribe instead of addressing the bigger issue which is greed and rampant immorality that is deeply embedded in the Nigerian society caused by a deep poverty mentality among all tribes.

Its really pathetic and annoying hearing tribal insult. Blaming each other for problems.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by wowo2: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2012
Lots of balderdash being spewed on this thread.
I mean, what ages are the people making these puerile comments not to know that some human beings from every race and creed can regress into low animals and carry out unlawful acts like this horrible being did.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by ichidodo: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

While armed robbery,kidnapping,419,child industry,fake products is synoymous with ibos abi ?
ja! We know we bad, but we do it soo well u cant tel d difference. As 4 dat amateur  yoruba person, he goin do time plus bringin shame 2 our nation and ure tribe. We d Drug Barons who sent him, are smilin al d way 2 d bank and there is nada u or any Yoruba fucktards can do about it. Heehee. O bu mmua, ichidodo, onye igbo. Importin and exportin.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by Digriz(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ths bluetooth of a guy is 4much a tribalistic,i hv bn readn al hs post and none is free frm insulting the igbos. Am nt saying that we dnt hv others bt he is the one that always starts it.I think he's due for ban,moderators take note.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by ada24: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2012
Sky-walker:

Its really pathetic and annoying hearing tribal insult. Blaming each other for problems.

I REALLY WONDER
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
ichidodo:

una no sey d most beautiful gurls in nainja precipitate 4rum d igbos. Yoruba gurls r ugly,nauseatinly dirty and bland. Yoruba guys lust afta our women. Which igbo guy wuld lust after a yoruba gurl?, Chei! Blood of Jesus!

May be in your dreams mate grin grin no reasonable Yoruba will lost after women with yam legs, beards and hairy chest, chei!

ichidodo:

ja! We know we bad, but we do it soo well u cant tel d difference. As 4 dat amateur  yoruba person, he goin do time plus bringin shame 2 our nation and ure tribe. We d Drug Barons who sent him, are smilin al d way 2 d bank and there is nada u or any Yoruba fucktards can do about it. Heehee. O bu mmua, ichidodo, onye igbo. Importin and exportin.

You sound like someone who has Phd in mumulogy grin how many Adekunle, Olugbenga or Akintayo is on death row or has been executed in China, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam etc no be Okechukwu, obinna, Uchenna etc? Igbos seem to be attracted to places where they'll get killed obviously becos many of them have a death wish forgetting that those countries are far away from Ivory Coast.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by Nchara: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2012
Who deleted my post that says 99.5% of Nigerians in UK prisons are Yorubas? Ole, omo ole, baba ole, iya ole, oko ole, iyawo ole aburo ole, egbon ole, ore ole, ota ole.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
ichidodo:

Are you related to clifford orji or osisikanku ? Just asking when i saw importing and exporting as these two ibos represent ibo nation in human part trading and kidnapping respectively.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2012
Nchara:

Who deleted my post that says 99.5% of Nigerians in UK prisons are Yorubas? Ole, omo ole, baba ole, iya ole, oko ole, iyawo ole aburo ole, egbon ole, ore ole, ota ole.

You've escaped from your secured unit!  shocked shocked somebody dial 999!
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2012
Digriz:

Ths bluetooth of a guy is 4much a tribalistic,i hv bn readn al hs post and none is free frm insulting the igbos. Am nt saying that we dnt hv others bt he is the one that always starts it.I think he's due for ban,moderators take note.

Bloody hypocrite why don't you name other Igbo tribalist like nchara, ak47robber, wiliwily etc? You guys think you have a monopoly of insults?
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by HighChief4(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
They always take over any crime they go into. 48 + 30 = 78years. From Tinubu to Adegboyaga, I hail children of Oduduwa
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by ak47mann(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2012
inufele2:

Bloody hypocrite why don't you name other Igbo tribalist like nchara, ak47robber, wiliwily etc? You guys think you have a monopoly of insults?
monkey you call my name you piece of shittt!!!Yoruba lele ule cool
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by 9jauk: 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
Absolute rubbish,another dent to 9ja image in uk,o ma se oOO,Pulished looking dude.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2012
ak47mann:

monkey you call my name you piece of shittt!!!Yoruba lele ule cool

Ah ah lmao ak47robber the name stick to you like glue!
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by DerMeister: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2012
Wow, from all these posts it seems yorubas and igbos are real a** holes, cool
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by Soocool1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
wow! so tribalists still exist in this 21st century. I would really like 2 see u guyz go @ it in real life. A Nigerian was sent to prison for an offence & all u guyz can talk about is his tribe. Ha!! Shame on u guyz. But if u guyz still don't wanna stop tribalism, i'm currently working on a new site 4 u guyz.
TRIBAL-LAND.COM
i want u all to register so that u can drive traffic 2 the site.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2012
@Blueyansh abi na bluegoat,
nice to know your destiny's tied to a people you hate so much. try some love, it will free you from the 'blues'', useless Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by ak47mann(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2012
yaribas are losers they are liars dodgy bastards good for nothing full of envy and wickedness we should build a special zoo for these monkeys and put them were-they belong angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by ak47mann(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2012
What else have they contributed in these union?? pls can some one tell us pls, Yoruba we need to know cool
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by ichidodo: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2012
inufele2:

May be in your dreams mate grin grin no reasonable Yoruba will lost after women with yam legs, beards and hairy chest, chei!

You sound like someone who has Phd in mumulogy grin how many Adekunle, Olugbenga or Akintayo is on death row or has been executed in China, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam etc no be Okechukwu, obinna, Uchenna etc? Igbos seem to be attracted to places where they'll get killed obviously becos many of them have a death wish forgetting that those countries are far away from Ivory Coast.
Go to saudi arabia and see how d behead u fucktards. Dat muttalab yiriba person is spendin life wit ure credit card scam brethen.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by ichidodo: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Are you related to clifford orji or osisikanku ? Just asking when i saw importing and exporting as these two ibos represent ibo nation in human part trading and kidnapping respectively.
gbomo gbomo. I am related to ure father's boss. He works 4 us hence d food he puts on ure table is gotten 4rum those activities u mentiond. Cheerio.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by ichidodo: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ja. Dey lie about our women. But i prefer dat to spindle-legged, temple to jaw length tiger claw marks, deflatd pimpled chest drop down booties and ayamatanga faces. Nauseatin, smelly,fucktards.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
Omo Igbo
see your life for open:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2110555/Womanising-Nigerian-fraudster-used-identities-soldiers-nurses-open-725-bank-accounts-1-3m-benefits-swindle.html

And his name is: Chibuikem Uzoma-Ubani
I think one Igbo here said only Yorubas commit crimes in UK, alakori gbogbo.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2012
See ya life for open almost every member of the family are involved in the crime OLE!! oju ole re ooole!
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by ichidodo: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

How do you expect yorubas to date a woman with excessive testoterone running in her blood,with yam leg,muscular chest and arm,hairy chest and biabiar.You must look like a witch aswerigad.
wat about. Spindle legged,pimple chested, temple to jaw length tiger clawd marks wit ayaaaamatanga faces of those ure yiriba wenches. Hahaha.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by ichidodo: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2012
inufele2:

See ya life for open almost every member of the family are involved in the crime OLE!! oju ole re ooole!
pls dont get all heated up. Is it becuz i refusd to feed ure family. Oya, Come hug transformer.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 06, 2012
ichidodo:

pls dont get all heated up. Is it becuz i refusd to feed ure family. Oya, Come hug transformer.

where and when? what a lame line of argument are you this dumb? who need your dirty blood money omo Igbo! I can feed your entire family and even the generation yet unborn eranko.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! by Jemibee: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2012
Na wa for this people ooo!! Despite the awareness that has been created on drug smuggling, people still don't care and are ready to take the risk. It's like they have no respect for life itself.

I think Asians got it right. such people don't deserve to live

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom / EFCC To Appeal Acquittal Of Robert Azibaola, Goodluck Jonathan's Cousin / 5 Ways Your Opay Account Can Get Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.