Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Navy Probes Killing Of 3-week-old Baby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Probes Killing Of 3-week-old Baby (4965 Views)

High-profile Fraud: EFCC Probes Four Judges Frustrating Probe / Tambuwal Probes The “Abduction” Of Patience Paul In Sokoto / Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Navy Probes Killing Of 3-week-old Baby by thenewsman: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
The Nigerian Navy has begun a probe into the alleged kidnap and killing of a three-week-old baby by Moses Joseph, a rating attached to the Western Naval Command, Apapa, Lagos.

Joseph fathered a baby by Glory Yusuf, a lady he was dating. Displeased with the birth, the naval rating stormed Miss Yusuf's apartment with some friends and colleagues, beat up the lady and her aged mother, before forcefully taking possession of the baby.

Read More >> http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/navy-probes-killing-3-week-old-baby
Re: Navy Probes Killing Of 3-week-old Baby by Koolking(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
*sacrilege*
Re: Navy Probes Killing Of 3-week-old Baby by Yeske2(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2012
Subscribing. . .
Re: Navy Probes Killing Of 3-week-old Baby by LEXYLOV: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2012
Insanity in Nigeria Navy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Navy Probes Killing Of 3-week-old Baby by Harbb: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2012
He must be made to pay for that act of barbarism.
Re: Navy Probes Killing Of 3-week-old Baby by velo10: 1:57am On Mar 06, 2012
Let the murderer roast angry
Re: Navy Probes Killing Of 3-week-old Baby by Navi(m): 6:50am On Mar 06, 2012
Death by hanging should b d only option 4d fool.
Re: Navy Probes Killing Of 3-week-old Baby by Jellita: 6:58am On Mar 06, 2012
Babarians.

Moses Joseph phocks  Glory Yusuf.

See what happens when religious 'holier than thou preachers of do as I say and not as I do' fornicators engage in kurukere runs? You can't tell which is a Christian and which is a moslem. Sha-sha. . .na agro join dem for waist! Mu he he he he he he  grin

Post natal ABORTION! Way to go. If you cannot kill the baby inside the 'OOterus'. . . kill it after it is born!

All na sacrifice to "GOD" with who ALL things are possible.

Phocking hypocrites! grin
Re: Navy Probes Killing Of 3-week-old Baby by baslone: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2012
I blame it on HOLY SPIRIT! Moses Joseph should be arrested!!! He is a suspected Boko Haram!!!
Re: Navy Probes Killing Of 3-week-old Baby by pynkspyce: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2012
Nigeria sha. what wont we see.
Re: Navy Probes Killing Of 3-week-old Baby by gegee(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2012
coward!! any man can have sex not every man can be a father. if u want to lay around and play around u should be man enough to stay around
Re: Navy Probes Killing Of 3-week-old Baby by humblebee: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2012
Jellita:

Babarians.

Moses Joseph phocks  Glory Yusuf.

See what happens when religious 'holier than thou preachers of do as I say and not as I do' fornicators engage in kurukere runs? You can't tell which is a Christian and which is a moslem. Sha-sha. . .na agro join dem for waist! Mu he he he he he he  grin

Post natal ABORTION! Way to go. If you cannot kill the baby inside the 'OOterus'. . . kill it after it is born!

All na sacrifice to "GOD" with who ALL things are possible.

Phocking hypocrites! grin

senseless, please review
Re: Navy Probes Killing Of 3-week-old Baby by atasteve: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2012
Ha! Who in his right mind will kill his baby. Signs of the endtime. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same / BREAKING: Names Of 10 APC Senators Set To Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.