Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan (1839 Views)

NPJC Or Projan....am Really Confused / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN / Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by bingbagbo(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2012
I joined the police at the age of 19.
Though i didnt have the best of results, my uncle was a top-notch so he fixed me.
i started as a corporal.
i enjoyed for a while through incentives and bribes(u  know how i mean grin) until this woman came to report of her husband beating her up.
in fact after hearing her lamentations i boiled up since i hated men that abuse women.
So my boss sent me and my colleague issifu to go and arrest the man for questioning.
soon we were at the premises and the sight of the husband sent shivers under my spine immediately.
issifu had the handcuff, so he stepped forward to arrest the man.the man was huuuuuuuuuuuuuge! tall and fat!!!very well built, chei.Issifu in front of him was like David  and Goliath.so Issifu stepped forward then i heard "paw!!!, paw!!!" issifu took two slaps and was down.
i blinked several times panting, looked left, looked right, jumped over the wall and.  . ,  .

took to my heels!!! grin    i resigned that very day!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by oderemo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
look i will give to you man, you a damn resourceful person. grin grin
but i still hate you.
njpc for lyf.
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by PoloYoung(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
Men dis thing nor make brain now u know now
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
Bin u no even try for dis joke oh! Smh undecided
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by bunmioguns(m): 5:32am On Mar 06, 2012
LOL. . . . .ignore all haters BIN. . . . Nice Joke
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by Ruqaya(f): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2012
Hahhhhhhhs dhraaaaaie hhhaaaaarzh hhey bhhhhhreeeeeeehhhrrrrrd
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by bunmioguns(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2012
shey na human being be d poster above me
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by dani1luv: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
whats this?
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by bingbagbo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^

are u asking me
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by sutoboy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
na u dey disgrace Naija police abi?

ole oshi!
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by bingbagbo(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^^

NEVER argue with a madman, people may not know the difference!!! grin
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by Lucario007(m): 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^ For once, one of you jokes made me laugh out loud. Hmm, nice try.
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2012
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by Harbb: 12:03am On Mar 08, 2012
Funny
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by Toygod(m): 3:09am On Mar 08, 2012
mstchewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by PoloYoung(m): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2012
Useless writting just as useless writter
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by odizzy: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2012
Lucario007: ^^^ For once, one of you jokes made me laugh out loud. Hmm, nice try.
if dis borin stori can mek u laugh, daz means if i delay u 4 appointment u fit dey laugh 4 wia u dey
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by tayoast(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2012
undecided

*yawns*
Re: Why I Left The 9ja Police Service- - -projan by larride(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2012
JOKE GRADING: A+

REMARK: YOU ARE TOO MUCH

REWARD: RETURN TICKET TO SOMALIA

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Come Join Me Laff Ooo (season 1) / Funny: Looking For Job Aftermath Of The Handling Over(Pics) / When You Are Asked To Interview Your Ex's New Boo [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.