Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations (8279 Views)

Donald Trump Blast African Nations / The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? / Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
I think its time for us to change the way we relate with these african countries.

Since even our west african companions now (liberia and co. Who we have assisted on several occasions) are now turning back to stab us in the back.

If it was an European country that did what SA did its ok, we are used to it but south africa? Our own brotherly African nation?
No way!

Even in the days of Ghana must go when we kicked Ghanain assses out of Nigeria, embassies were consulted, formal reasons were given.
But SA just chose to falsify things (as HUMBLEBEE correctly witnessed above) and nudge us in the face.
Smh.
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by bittyend(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2012
Anybaba, first of all good afternoon, secondly this a discussion not a boxing club thirldy have you read all I've written or do you prefer selection??
Am I saying Nigerians are the only criminals on Earth?? I said many Nigerians spread bad image of their country, even though nobody's perfect
so please come down, thanks

Damn! Bad image or no bad image - Nigeria is Africa - and disrespecting Nigeria equates to disrespecting mama Africa grin

I love your pic, tho grin
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by FBS: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
Disrespect? Real or perceived?
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by sesanayo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2012
I stand to be corrected, who among the africa nations can withstand nigeria if nt becos of lack of management on the part of our leaders & selfishness
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by Nayah(f): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
bittyend:

Damn! Bad image or no bad image - Nigeria is Africa - and disrespecting Nigeria equates to disrespecting mama Africa grin

I love your pic, tho grin
Bittyend, of course that we need to unite, and I pointed that on my first answer, " those whose push Nigerians back have to be condemned" , but my brother when you want people to respect you, just avoid giving them opportunity to do the contrary, Nigerians are not the worst or the best of course not and Africans have to be united and tolerant but when your brother is sick you're the only one to tell him he has to be cared

Many thanks for my pic wink
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by bittyend(m): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
Bittyend, of course that we need to unite, and I pointed that on my first answer, " those whose push Nigerians back have to be condemned" , but my brother when you want people to respect you, just avoid giving them opportunity to do the contrary, Nigerians are not the worst or the best of course not and Africans have to be united and tolerant but when your brother is sick you're the only one to tell him he has to be cared

Many thanks for my pic

Yeah, africans definitely need to unite - and you and I can start the unity grin How about you and I unite, and lead by example? wink

Are you Ghanaian or Togolese?
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
@ FBS

Percieved or real?
If UK deports Americans for shady unclear reasons.

What is that?

Percieved or real?
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by Nayah(f): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2012
bittyend:

Yeah, africans definitely need to unite - and you and I can start the unity grin How about you and I unite, and lead by example? wink

Are you Ghanaian or Togolese?
hehehe, such a smart guy grin grin lol well this is a first time people told me I'm Ghanaian or togolese (I really like them) no I'm from Cameroon, with Tanzanian ancestors as well
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by bittyend(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2012
hehehe, such a smart guy lol well this is a first time people told me I'm Ghanaian or togolese (I really like them) no I'm from Cameroon, with Tanzanian ancestors as well

Cameroon?? I have never met anyone from Cameroon in the UK - that's probably why I don't know what you guys look like. Sorry for calling you Ghanaian or Togolese - your name "Nayah" just looks like a typical Ghanaian or Togolese name. As for Tanzania, I have met a couple of girls from there in the UK, and most are blessed with big bum grin So, I'm guessing you're probably a clone of the Tanzanian girls I've met wink

Are you in Cameroon??
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by Nayah(f): 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2012
lol Nayah actually is a Cameroonian name too means beauty in a local language , well as for Tanzanians yes they're really charming and sweet but sorry don't know for big "bum" grin grin
As for Cameroonians if you want to discover them just take a look here, you won't be disappointed wink
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-884432.0.html
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by bittyend(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
lol Nayah actually is a Cameroonian name too means beauty in a local language , well as for Tanzanians yes they're really charming and sweet but sorry don't know for big "bum"
As for Cameroonians if you want to discover them just take a look here, you won't be disappointed
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-884432.0.html

I didn't even know Cameroonian women were that nice - the pic below had me on smash
www.nairaland.com/attachments/652460_Elen_heweli_jpg411d894d79ef9ba3d361121fd02b8c8b

Damn! I really need to explore African countries - we've got a lot of dimes in the motherland,
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by Nayah(f): 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^well now you know, but don't derail the thread bro wink
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by bittyend(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^ The thread is dead any ways - we need to focus unifying us two - to inspire African unity grin

Yo, France is just down the road from me - send me your email so we can have a proper discourse on how we'll go about the "unity", ya dig? wink
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by jidewin(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2012
odomanis:

One basic fact that those who claim that Nigerians are criminals refuse to consider is the fact that Nigerians in crime are a minute percentage and that does not make Nigerians,Criminals". For instance,if Nigeria with a population of about 160million has 8million of its citizen into crime,people will shout, EEHH 8m Nigerians are criminals,what a large number!. But if a country like Ghana with less than 10m population records 4million of its citizen into crime,the believe in most quarters will be that more Nigerians (8million)are into crime than Ghanaians(4million) therefore Nigerians are criminals.
But the truth is that only 5% of Nigerians are into Crime(8million of 160million) whereas 40% of Ghanaians are into Crime(4million of 10million).
From the above example,which of the 2 countries are more criminally inclined? is it the one that has 5% of its citizens into crime or the one that has 40% of its citizens into crime?  What this equally means is that Nigeria has more good pple (95%) than Ghana(60%).  A country whose 95% percent of the citizens are good and only 5% are into Crime should not be labelled Criminals. It is important we always consider this figures as analysed herein.  God bless Nigeria !
Comrado,thank you for helping me to 'chill' with your write up.Although I do not condone criminality of any sort,but hey,Nigerians are not the WORST of crime perpetrators anywhere in the world.
What my countrymen needs to know and realise is,Nigerians are been despised abroad cos we (and perhaps ghanians) are the only africans who can stand up to any white man in his face and stand our ground.This audacity from an AFRICAN,they can't accept.
NIgerians are not the only love peddlers or drug peddler out there.However,we could as well convert or negative 'skillz' into some ventures more dignifying.
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by Nayah(f): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2012
bittyend:

^^^^ The thread is dead any ways - we need to focus unifying us two - to inspire African unity grin

Yo, France is just down the road from me - send me your email so we can have a proper discourse on how we'll go about the "unity", ya dig? wink

With all these super londonian ladies you have you want me to travel to see an ordinary French?? come on bro grin
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by bittyend(m): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
With all these super londonian ladies you have you want me to travel to see an ordinary French?? come on bro

Super Londonian ladies, huh? London is so overrated!!!

Hey, I love french ladies, and it's common knowledge that french people are the sexiest in the world - and I won't mind learning some french - whilst feeding on french fries grin French girls are sexxxy!!! Holla!
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by Nayah(f): 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2012
bittyend:

Super Londonian ladies, huh? London is so overrated!!!

Hey, I love french ladies, and it's common knowledge that french people are the sexiest in the world - and I won't mind learning some french - whilst feeding on french fries grin French girls are sexxxy!!! Holla!
Lol I'm not like the girl you picked on the link heheheh grin grin grin and Paris is also overrated trust me!
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by bittyend(m): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2012
Lol I'm not like the girl you picked on the link heheheh and Paris is also overrated trust me!

I know you're not that type of girl and you definitely don't look like one, but there's no harm in meeting new people wink even if you've to go out of your comfort zone to do it. I'm also not the type of guy that chirpse any girl - but you're definitely an exception - I had to break all rules to do this, trust me grin

Paris is not overrated, if you want to know what overrated is - take a trip to London grin
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by Sameee1uZ: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2012
So because they are Africans they are disrespecting Nigerians?? People have to talk both way. Not because you're a Nigerian does not mean eveything about you is right. There are good and bad people in every race and nationalities. Gov't have to look into the matter and not get their panties in a bunch because it's Nigerians that are deported. Besides, Nigerians are not the only African being meltreated by South Africans. Other African nationals are too being treated badly by SOME South African. About the Liberian part, have you seen Liberians deporting Nigerians? Just because you help someone/people does not mean they have to open their yansh so you can put pepe in it. Wrong is wrong. If a Nigerian does something illegal in another African nation they should be punish according to the law and vise versa. Nigerian gov't have deported other African nationals too. If the Nigerian gov't like let them deport South African nationals doing business in Nigeria. As humans we should know that whatever you do to others will catch up with you soon or later.
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by Nayah(f): 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2012
Sameee1uZ:

So because they are Africans they are disrespecting Nigerians?? People have to talk both way. Not because you're a Nigerian does not mean eveything about you is right. There are good and bad people in every race and nationalities. Gov't have to look into the matter and not get their panties in a bunch because it's Nigerians that are deported. Besides, Nigerians are not the only African being meltreated by South Africans. Other African nationals are too being treated badly by SOME South African. About the Liberian part, have you seen Liberians deporting Nigerians? Just because you help someone/people does not mean they have to open their yansh so you can put pepe in it. Wrong is wrong. If a Nigerian does something illegal in another African nation they should be punish according to the law and vise versa. Nigerian gov't have deported other African nationals too. If the Nigerian gov't like let them deport South African nationals doing business in Nigeria. As humans we should know that whatever you do to others will catch up with you soon or later.

Point!
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by Nayah(f): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
bittyend:

I know you're not that type of girl and you definitely don't look like one, but there's no harm in meeting new people wink even if you've to go out of your comfort zone to do it. I'm also not the type of guy that chirpse any girl - but you're definitely an exception - I had to break all rules to do this, trust me grin

Paris is not overrated, if you want to know what overrated is - take a trip to London grin
Lol in what am I an exception?? and yes I know London and I like this cute town, Paris is also good but I do prefer Londonian mentality
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by morpheus24: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
Can you blame other Africans 160 million plus vs smaller African populations is INTIMIDATING, although they won't admit it.

1 in every 5 African walking the planet is Nigerian.

If you remove Egypt and some other North African populations it comes down to something like 1 in 3.

Thats scary!!!!
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2012
How much respect do we have for ourselves.
How much value do our leaders attach to the lives of their citizens and people they govern?
So why would other people wanna cherish what we dont?
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by bittyend(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2012
Lol in what am I an exception?? and yes I know London and I like this cute town, Paris is also good but I do prefer Londonian mentality

You look like the type I can take home of mum and make her smile grin

And there you go, you've definitely got a catch in me because Londonian mentality is me - but with some naija twist. I know you like that combo, huh? wink
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by Nayah(f): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
bittyend:

You look like the type I can take home of mum and make her smile grin

And there you go, you've definitely got a catch in me because Londonian mentality is me - but with some naija twist. I know you like that combo, huh? wink
Don't be so sure hehehehe
But thanks for your compliment about "mum's stuff" wink
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by bittyend(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2012
Don't be so sure hehehehe
But thanks for your compliment about "mum's stuff"

That's why I said holla, and let me decide.
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by Nayah(f): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
bittyend:

That's why I said holla, and let me decide.
lool then decide!
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by oiseworld: 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2012
south africa has forgoten they have a lot of investment in nigeria. Nigeria can indirectly claim to sustaim the SA economy. Or have they forgotten so soon how mtn sponsored the worldcup. Don't match a lion on the tail just becos its sleeping or sick. As long as its not dead its still a lion. I just hope they are equally lions, bcox when the thing start, nigeria has absolutely nothing to loose.
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by bittyend(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2012
lool then decide!

You're cheeky! Peep my profile and hit me on the addy on there wink
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by kokoA(m): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
Until they start deporting Nigerians from Equitorial Guinea, I refuse to agree that we are being disrespected.
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by 1025: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2012
Foolishly give aid to a country in need?

You could as well say UN is foolish for giving aids to haiti and sudan?

@breezy147,
what u don't know is that ur country is the only country in this world that gives what it doesn't have. we took peace to liberia, siera leone and cote dívoire etc yet we have no peace. usa went to iraq and afghan and u end up seeing their companies get all the juicy contracts in the rebuilding and economic developments but we spend our funds, waste our soldiers and in return bring home hiv and aids. it is a very big shame.
tell me why south africa will not deport nigerians when everybody is running away as if there is war back home. have u ever asked how much it costs for a nigerian to get a south african visa?
i am even waiting for the day ghana, liberia, cote d ívoire and benin republic will start deporting nigerians.
all we need at the moment is to come together against these criminals that call themselves rulers. we are rich enough to have other african countries come here to serve us rather u see nigerians scatter all over the world even senegal and burkina faso. it is a shameful thing to think of it.
i am even suspecting that these rulers could be behind this action because all our so called rulers have investments in south afrcia.
Re: Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations by Nayah(f): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2012
kokoA:

Until they start deporting Nigerians from Equitorial Guinea, I refuse to agree that we are being disrespected.
Kokoa Equatorial Guinea is a new El dorado for making money especially for West Africans, and I know this country because we share a boundary with them, this is difficult to immigrate their you need to print finger when you arrive, and when you leave, then they're sure you're gone
especially for West Africa  because they say they're not so many people and they don't want to be invaded,as for Nigerians they complain about criminality, and illegal immigration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Time To Rename Bight Of Biafra To Bight Of Calabar / 2019: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Validates Endorsements For Ugwuanyi / Ministers Take Charge, Unveil Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.