Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Got You Laughing? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Got You Laughing? (2763 Views)

Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long / Extremely Hilarious Photos Poised To Keep You Laughing All Day / Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got You Laughing? by iwajay(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2007
sad the fall and fall of tope-teadr sad
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2007
You know something there is a quote that says "those who do not know, and that they do not know, claiming to know. Is a worthless fool". That's it i dont know the word and i'm not close to a dictionary so i decided to ask for the meaning from the attacker. But hey there are two laws that says (1) "to every action there is equal and opposite reaction", (2) "you neutralise your power and use the attacker's force". So freezy you've been watching much cartoons lately and don't actually know what you're saying. Let's ask you a question, would you talk to a monster if you should see one. So think hard jerk.
Re: Got You Laughing? by jiddah: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2007
the fall and fall of tope teadr straight into shit pit tongue
Re: Got You Laughing? by freezy(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2007
Need I say more?
Re: Got You Laughing? by iwajay(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2007
maybe a lil more
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2007
The freezydiot is happy, after all the chase, he didn't return to his planet *jumping and clapping round the street's naked with his balls dancing*. And jiddah or should i say buddah, b'cos i said your joke is crap dosen't mean you shouldn't use ur brains and because i told you to piss off and sleep dosen't stop you from being a jerk. And iwajay pls get that bug out of your head u don't know what ur doing.
Re: Got You Laughing? by iwajay(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2007
Hey tdear why not allow that other Jambite (shobobo) fiddle with the fone a lil; haven't heard from him all day. You're beginning to bore us with your unsolicited sermons.
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2007
Iwajay i don't know you anymore, a monster has possed ur body, and it is overthrowing you. So iwajay run to a pastor for deliverance b'cos you're surrounded.
Re: Got You Laughing? by jiddah: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2007
well well well tope,
what can i say,your lines get weaker and weaker and weaker and weakerand weaker!you must be really tired,and really its my name really that obnoxious?, cool

and you really sad Iwajay aint with you on this,well take a chill pill and work harder.
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2007
Freezy you are going through a process called unconventional insanity, because you were deformed and grossly malformed and you're a nonviable fetus who is suffering from mental irregularities. You with your hands made yourself disesteem.
Re: Got You Laughing? by jiddah: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2007
@iwajay
well sorry to say showbobo wont be around for a while,he went to the land of b*ttfaces.
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2007
Buddah or what is ur name *talking straight to jiddah's face* you are relatively slow in your mental state, and you're completely lacking. You are inadequate or short of memory or rather you lack intellectual acuity and you're in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock without intelligence. To top it all, you are foolish, totally unsound and possessed by inordinate exicement or bizzare which makes you intensly enthusiastic 'bout or preoccupied with someone deranged and possibly dangerous.
Re: Got You Laughing? by iwajay(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2007
tdear, what's with the so much insanity talk and possesion by whatever? or does this brother have a case with the psychiatrist? Don't tell me Freezy's cozin has been waxing you real hard! teadr, this aint your game nomore; you're advised to quit before you finally drown yourself. Tell shobobo that i have a spare system if he would just accept to be humble.
Re: Got You Laughing? by freezy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2007
@teadr
Christ! you mean after my post u could still tell us that u do not have access to info? By God, you're more st*p*d than i tot. If there is an award for incoherence, unanimously everyone here's going to vote u as the winner. How on earth did u get on this blog? angry angry
Re: Got You Laughing? by clemcykul(f): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2007
LAWWDYYYY grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy am really enjoying myself! heyyy guys keeep me amused wid ur fights will ya grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 1:24am On Nov 02, 2007
Iwajay your case is that of insanity. Freezy you're lucky if my younger sis has slept off, i would have given her the phone to start with round 2. Iwajay sorry 'bout the sickness i know they would get that thing removed. *trapped in the closet in freezy's house* *been fuc!<ing his girlfriend before he arrived*.
Re: Got You Laughing? by iwajay(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2007
grin grin tdear, you were with Carloz (freezy's gay cozin) grin grin he must be driving you insane aight? And pls give your sis the fone; she's a better deal than you.
Re: Got You Laughing? by freezy(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2007
tope_teadr:

Freezy you're lucky if my younger sis has slept off, i would have given her the phone to start with round 2. Iwajay sorry 'bout the sickness i know they would get that thing removed. *trapped in the closet in freezy's house* *been fuc!<ing his girlfriend before he arrived*.

Now, Mr Teadr, kindly go thru ur post. Can you make sense out of it? Like Migines would say, go to the to the mirror,
Re: Got You Laughing? by tossen(f): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2007
why? y'all av beeen spittin crap. whats wrong. this is no dissin forum, and hey freezy, why should u be quoting migines.
Re: Got You Laughing? by freezy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2007
I have every right to quote whoever i want to as long as the "quotee" is referenced, ok?
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2007
Ain't talking to you freezy. I'm backing off.
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2007
I ain't talking to crazy motherfuc!<er's anymore. Keeping away from the insanity.
Re: Got You Laughing? by Migines(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2007
Shoooo
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2007
Seem's the gnat aint showing himself nomore.
Re: Got You Laughing? by ximo(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2007
My brother you are the best keep it up. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Got You Laughing? by wealthyman(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2007
tope_teadr:

Buddah or what is your name *talking straight to jiddah's face* you are relatively slow in your mental state, and you're completely lacking. You are inadequate or short of memory or rather you lack intellectual acuity and you're in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock without intelligence. To top it all, you are foolish, totally unsound and possessed by inordinate exicement or bizzare which makes you intensly enthusiastic 'bout or preoccupied with someone deranged and possibly dangerous.

hey i've seen mosta ur posts and its like u gotcha loud mouf,

u bout to face the ignominious of defeat
battlin a giant~miget u facin defeat (the feet)
to start ma alphabetical murder on these cats i don't need a cue/Q
the immutable fact is AHH has lost one of its crew
am the prez
u-all-must-suffer(al mustapha) plottin a coup
ya attach was weak so am throwin u behind ma bars~the truth is
ya hot shit is pissed//i'll leave u toothless// youngin we ruthless
i leave u layin liquid while siege 'll body u// doin autopsy on ya body be the time they'll study u
if heaven & earth be ya parents~ then am the hell u're facin
i leave right where u stand while ya heart b racin
like govt interest agreement ma word is bond// the only thing u got that pop is corn
Q u're good but that's for nuthin//u spit alotta gabbage maybe ya teeth is rotten
u a gay edit ya occupation to Mouth Action// still with ya moms~ u're the reason why TLC did no scrub

Im sorry i never intended 2 murder u(mother u) im a father.
choose d way u wanna die
Re: Got You Laughing? by mescapon(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2008
lol luv da hausa joke but wat does da last writin in hausa mean :S
Re: Got You Laughing? by tufe(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2008
u really love old threads.

i tried defending you in one of the other threads for bringing old stuffs, but if rebel attacks you again. you are OYO wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Very Protective Mother Goose Causes Chaos At Campus / Must Read: Application Letter For Employment From A Graduate. / When You Wear Those New Shoes To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.