Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

No Nysc Re-deployment To Lagos, Abuja And Rivers For Batch A. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No Nysc Re-deployment To Lagos, Abuja And Rivers For Batch A. (2107 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment / Jos: Nysc Members Reject Re-deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Nysc Re-deployment To Lagos, Abuja And Rivers For Batch A. by chidike(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
Hey guys! So i was at the NYSC Headquarters yesterday in Abuja. Where i met a lot of students posted to the north trying to change their posting. i was posted to Kaduna and the director of Mobilization informed us that the only way to leave the states we've been posted to is either one is a married woman seeking to join her husband or suffering from a life threatening ailment.

We were also told that only married women will be re-deployed to any state they want. But re-deployment to Lagos, Rivers and Abuja will be impossible to anyone seeking such re-deployment even with a medical report.

I have a medical report and want to redeploy to lagos, i want to know if it'll be possible and the man was only trying to discourage us or there actually will be no re-deployments to those 3 states this year. Cheers.
Re: No Nysc Re-deployment To Lagos, Abuja And Rivers For Batch A. by Dubstic: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
you can redeploy from your camp.if u want to redeploy from there to lagos contact me on 07030243752
Re: No Nysc Re-deployment To Lagos, Abuja And Rivers For Batch A. by steelie: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2012
i hrd sumfin abt redeployment afta camp for corpers posted to sme insecured states lyk niger n borno..
Re: No Nysc Re-deployment To Lagos, Abuja And Rivers For Batch A. by bluejeff(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2012
I was also posted to kaduna. In camp now. And am beginning to think of redeploying to abuja though i stay in lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Mobilization 2020 Batch A / T. Y.. Danjuma Foundation Grant Scheme For Nysc Graduates. / Nysc Breaking News..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.