Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Should Christian Divorcees Remarry? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Christian Divorcees Remarry? (504 Views)

Should Christian Women Wear Trouser ? / It Is An Abomination For Divorcees To Remarry. / Should Christian Women Wear Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Christian Divorcees Remarry? by shinystar(m): 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
The Bible is clear marriage is forever. God frowns at divorce but what if a Christian's partner leaves?

Should he or she remarry?
Re: Should Christian Divorcees Remarry? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2012
It's complex.
The biblical God is not frowning or punished when they commit adultery with Abraham his servant ,
That God does not punish polygamy ,
In fact , Joseph and Mary were not married, lived together HOWEVER.
There are many passages in which God does not punish certain things ,
Now ,
In practice.
If you are separated could say that God does not accept that, but it is something that has happened, not only depends on you.
The biblical God also allowed promiscuity, but in other passages censorship.
Arguably, it should only sex for procreation. You do so?
How many Christians repress their sex? Many pastors and priests?
Dear friend , I know I will cite some outdated to biblical passages, but some advice:
BE HAPPY.
Do not let the eternal oppressors, who made ​​the cult of fear (and HOWEVER are the first to fall into the "temptations"wink wrecking his life.
God created man to be happy, not awarded the repressed bodies ,
I'm not talking about promiscuity, but to live at peace with himself.
Be happy.

(1) (Reply)

Should Our Religious Houses Be Taxed Heavily And Be Made Less Attrctive By Our Govt.? / Quotable Adeboye / Boldness In The Holy Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.