Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! (18768 Views)

Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by wilsonfelix06: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2014
Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Wilson Felix from the Canada. Getting my wife back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for five years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn't easy, i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Dr OSAUYI who helped him get back his wife also. I never believe in spell casting in my entire life or a magic because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell to bring her back, but today we are back together into a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and i am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing similar situation to contact him on OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM OR you can call his cell phone on +2348100515075 and you will be the next to tell a new testimony.

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by Sarah0001: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Welcome to Your Love Spells Your love spells are cast for you with warmth, sensitivity feelings, dedication, and of course love. I have a variety of love spells for you to choose from. All of these white magic spells have proven to be highly successful and very popular indeed. You have many to choose from. Take a look below to see if you feel that any of them would be suitable for you. Fall in Love. Do you know someone who you quite fancy and would like them to fall in love with you? This may be someone you know at work, or perhaps someone you have only seen briefly. This powerful spell is designed to make you more attractive to the person in question and put some magic into your relationship and thus enabling the person to fall in love with you. Become More Attractive. Would you like to become more attractive to members of the opposite is ***, or even to people of your own ***? This love spell will make you more attractive to other people and it will raise your confidence in your desirability to people and in all areas of your life. The general outcome will bring about an improvement in both your love life and your friendships. If you are having all these problems then do not wait for the things to settle down because things cannot be right unless and until you make an effort. So what are you waiting for, just get a solution to your problems. Contact us and we will help you getting your problems solved. GET YOUR LOVE BACK If you have lost your love or you are looking for a spell to Retrieve your lost love. then you are the right place. Get your Boy Friend Back or Get your *** Friend Back.(If you have a question in your mind that how to GET MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK. or how to GET MY EX GIRLFRIEND BACK. By the power of love spells this question will be solved.) CONTACT FOR ANY KIND OF PROBLEM LIKE :–
:= love marriage
:= Business problem
:= Problem in husband/wife
:= Problem as childless
:= Physical problem
:= Problem in family relations
:= problem in your love
:= Willful marriage
:= Promotions our wised love back
:= Problem with quick ejaculation
:= Not lasting long on bed with your partner
:= Enlarge your penis and tit your virginal
Get all solutions in your life within 36 hours and with 100% guaranteed.
Contact Dr. Areghan at realspellcaster112@gmail.com or call +2348051778304
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by parkerkaren: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Am so happy to share my experience and testimony here about my happy family which suddenly got broken. am Parker Karen from USA i had a nice family; i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture the man that used to love me before started picking quarrels with me he was so abusive that when i try to tell him the truth about how i feel and what he is doing is not right for the family, he gets very angry and hits me with any thing he sees around him. but i still loved him with all my heart despite all he has done to me and i wanted him back at all cost. then he filled for a divorce my whole life was tearing apart and i didn't know what to do ...... he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids. so a very close friend of mine told me about trying a love spell means to get my husband back she also use dr.fara love spell to get back his divorce husband. And told me they are very much happy with there relationship. and she introduced me to the spell caster.at first i was surprised and scared so i decided to give it a try reluctantly.......although i didn't believe in all those things, then when he did the special prayers, i was so surprised, after two days my husband came back and was pleading for my forgiveness, he had realized his mistakes, i just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are now one big happy family we use to be. his contact address Faraspelltemple@gmail.com his spells is for a better life again. tel:+2348071398555.
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by andrea22: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
my name are andrea loops.and i want to thank dr alexzander for saving my home and making my husband ten times rich than he was before. I was in a relationship where my partner was not paying enough attention to me, never told me that he loves me only when I asked him and I was never a priority in his life. One day I start searching for help and I heared about dr. alexzander Hightemple. He just safe my relationship. He did a spell charm to safe my relationship. Today I'm grateful to dr Alexzander Hightemple who did an amazing work. He safe our relationship and today my partner treat me like a queen. I became everything for him. Don't think too much anymore because god has sent a great spell caster who can do all things,just to see smile on the face of young lovers and family. contact him at alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com . He is the one who will and can help you in what so ever situation you fine yourself into.
once again i say thank you for your deeds dr alexzander me and my family are greatfull to you and your gods.....
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by Alexsophia: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
GREETINGS.....

My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like him to be my husband, but i love him so much that i will rather die to let him go off me, that was how i met this great man of DR. TEBE online, he told me that everything will be fine that he can do a spell that will make my parent love hiTESTm and allow me to marry him without any quarrel thoroughly it came to pass my mum and dad love him most than before we are now happily married,please help me in thanking him for his help, here is the email: greattebespelltemple@gmail.com His web site address is http://greattebespelltemple.webs.com ALSO CONTACT HIM FOR HELP IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM. You can call him with this number: +2348143048153.

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by RolandJohnson1: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Am so happy to share my experience and testimony here about my happy family which suddenly got broken. am Parker Karen from USA i had a nice family; i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture the man that used to love me before started picking quarrels with me he was so abusive that when i try to tell him the truth about how i feel and what he is doing is not right for the family, he gets very angry and hits me with any thing he sees around him. but i still loved him with all my heart despite all he has done to me and i wanted him back at all cost. then he filled for a divorce my whole life was tearing apart and i didn't know what to do ...... he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids. so a very close friend of mine told me about trying a love spell means to get my husband back she also use dr.fara love spell to get back his divorce husband. And told me they are very much happy with there relationship. and she introduced me to the spell caster.at first i was surprised and scared so i decided to give it a try reluctantly.......although i didn't believe in all those things, then when he did the special prayers, i was so surprised, after two days my husband came back and was pleading for my forgiveness, he had realized his mistakes, i just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are now one big happy family we use to be. his contact address FARASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM his spells is for a better life again. tel:+2348071398555.
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by wyankimberly: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
[b]
Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, and so on) Yes, love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover (lost lover spell), you want to get married to someone in a relationship (marriage spells), to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get help. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation in life you can solve it all: it is all about finding a good love spell caster to change your life status for ever.

Contact Dr. Ikhine email: agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255 is a celebrated love spell caster whose works have won his friendship all over the world from the people met him to know more about spells and his wonderful works. For reading worldwide!.

ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, FEEL FREE TO CONSULT HIM FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS ONLY[/b]
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by JASSICA: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
My name is Ambrose Ella,Am from UK,i never believe there will ever be a solution to my relationship problem with my lover. my lover called smith Moore threw me out of his house and brought in another lady who he now feels the only best for him. until one day i receive a phone call from a friend in the city that my man is going out on a date with another woman in town, i told her i am also surprise too, because since smith Moore has left me he hardly think nor call me. so after some few days my friend called Martha called me and told me that she has found a man that is very powerful, and he is a great herbalist from Africa, truly we all knows that Africans are blessed with so much herbal voodoo powers which they use to help much people, so he told me that the man name is Dr abaka , that she will forward his email address for me so that i can contact him for help, so truly she sent me Dr abaka email address and i contacted him that faithful day. he mailed me after a great while that my man will be back to me if only i believe on his work,so after some days i receive a phone call from smith Moore, and he started begging that i should please forgive him against all he had done to me.. he begged me of breaking my heart and letting the other lady a new heart. he promise me never to let go. now i and Smith Moore are now planning to get married as soon as possible. we are both back with the great powerful love spell and blinded with Dr abaka spell, we are happy and glad. so i thank you sir for the great help you offer to me, because i think today this might be the only ways and means i can ever thank you of your work.. i am glad. you can contact him for a love spell today at: divinelovespell8@gmail.com thank you sir. Email him on: divinelovespell8@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by EVA05: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
My name is Brown Tina, I am from USA, I remember lying in my room when I was in high school and writing in a journal to my future husband. I’d write all sorts of notes and questions and things I’d wonder or ask this man when I eventually met him. I would wonder where he was and what he was doing and if he was thinking about me too. It has always been such a strong desire in my heart to find a wonderful man to marry, someone who would love me and cherish me and appreciate me for the person I am. I always thought I would get married right out of college, just like my parents, so when that plan didn’t work out, I started to get discouraged. A school mate snatched my future husband away from my arms just because she had spiritual powers, all hope was lost to me before i came across DR. TEBE (greattebespelltemple@gmail.com) who i confided in, i told him my long story and he helped me regain back my lover which is now my husband today. if you have any problem email Dr. Tebe at greattebespelltemple@gmail.com You can call him with this number: +2348143048153.

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by stacybrown160: 12:12am On Oct 20, 2014
DOCTOR MALAIKA IS REAL!!! EVERY OTHER TESTIMONY OR STORY YOU READ HERE IS FAKE.
I AM TAKING MY TIME TO SHARE THIS TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE DON'T GET SCAMMED NO MORE.
CONTACT odogwumalaika@gmail.com he is the sure solution to your problems.
I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER.
HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND CAN HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,
MISBEHAVING LOVER AND RESTORE ONE'S WOMB OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.
MY HUBBY LEFT ME BECAUSE I LOST MY WOMB
AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS...
I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB.
SO WHEN I MET Dr Malaika WHICH A FRIEND REFERRED ME TO, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM.
AT FIRST I WAS SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED, BUT I GAVE IT A LAST TRY.
AND IN 3 DAYS MY HUBBY CALLED ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY.
I WAS VERY HAPPY BUT I LATER ASKED DR MALAIKA ABOUT MY WOMB AND HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY NO MORE.
HE GOT A NEW JOB AND WE GOT MARRIED. HERE I AM NOW WITH MY WOMB INTACT. I SAID I WONT TESTIFY UNTIL I GIVE BIRTH.
WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR SECOND BABY. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP,
HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS; odogwumalaika@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by RolandJohnson1: 12:39am On Oct 21, 2014
I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com tell +2348071398555
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by admaselli: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
My name is ADMAS ELLIA and i want to testify of the good work done by a
faithful man DR OFURE a spell caster in my life i never thought there is
such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started 5 months back when
the father of my kids started putting up some strange behaviour, i never
knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on
that faithful day 4th of April 20st 2:23pm when he came to the house to
pick his things, that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand
and he then told me he want to quit the marriage which i have built for
over 6 years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family's and
friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my
kids welfare, rent-age and all of it, i really went through hair. until a
day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet DR OFRUE, i never
believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my
problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a
problem shared is half solved after 2das my husband called me Telling me
that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily as
husband and wife, i still can believe it just too real to be real it highly
unbelievable on this great joy for those of you that are going through
heart broke or any kind of problem i must tell you this great man has the
power to solve any problem hear is the great man
email:OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM or you call +2348149158514
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by maxneo: 12:56pm On May 03, 2015
i"m Liza, i want to share a very wonderful testimony about Dr Jojo the spell caster who help me get my ex back when he left me for another lady, i contacted so many spell caster but non could help me bring him back until i contacted Dr Jojo and explain everything to him, he told me not to worry cause i am going to get him back in just 24hrs with love-spell, power of his gods and forefathers, i trusted in him and did everything he ask me to do, i hopefully wait for the result to my greatest surprise my ex called me and apologize for the pains he has cause me,now we are both happy together and even more in love than before, if you are out there and you are looking for a solution to any problem kindly contact Dr Jojo through his email address on :drjojotemplespell@gmail.com or drjojotemplespell@yahoomail.com for more info call his mobile number +2348135701838 contact him on his web http://adodospelltemple.wix.com/adodospelltemple
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by maxneo: 10:54pm On May 04, 2015
i"m Liza, i want to share a very wonderful testimony about Dr Jojo the spell caster who help me get my ex back when he left me for another lady, i contacted so many spell caster but non could help me bring him back until i contacted Dr Jojo and explain everything to him, he told me not to worry cause i am going to get him back in just 24hrs with love-spell, power of his gods and forefathers, i trusted in him and did everything he ask me to do, i hopefully wait for the result to my greatest surprise my ex called me and apologize for the pains he has cause me,now we are both happy together and even more in love than before, if you are out there and you are looking for a solution to any problem kindly contact Dr Jojo through his email address on :drjojotemplespell@gmail.com or drjojotemplespell@yahoomail.com for more info call his mobile number +2348135701838 contact him on his web http://adodospelltemple.wix.com/adodospelltemple
[color=#006600][/color]

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by lordmahatra2: 6:08am On Jun 02, 2015
I can relate with lovers who are in the DARKEST times of their

relationships because I've been there and trust me, it's a VERY BAD place

to be. I was facing challenges in my relationship for close to two

years.It was full of chaos,heartbreaks and tears.I loved my man and

didn't want to lose him because we had a son and a daughter

together.Nearly gave up on the relationship,till my best friend came

across Dr lord mahatra.I gave him a try and contacted him.He assured me

that the problem would be solved.True to his words my husband came back

to his senses.Words can't explain my feelings.Dr lord mahatra was a

blessing.Serenedipity.Sunshine knocked on our door.Their was warmth.My

husband now makes me feel like the only woman in the world.On valentines

day he bought me a car with a bouquet of roses to reassure me of his

undying love.Thank you Dr lord mahatra. In my bid to help out people in

dying need of help urgently in the worst cases of issues of relationship,

Dr lord mahatra contact is stated below:

Email: lordmahatraspelltemple@gmail.com OR Call +2348109338488

Name: mellissa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

I Need Matured Guys 4 sex chat / ***LOCKED*** / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.