Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? (1409 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Who Is In The Best Position To Bless You; Your Parents Or Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by maddock(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2012
Seriously speaking I really do not want to start any controversial topic of discourse but is there any churcc,pastor or person like TBJ? I watching his program and his charity work is amazing. Not just feeding people also training people to become something in life. Examples included that blind student that was sponsored and who later came out with a second class upper. That very old man that was abandoned in a very dirty house but rescued by TBJ. Also there cases of those physically challenged individuals who represented Nigeria at the commonwealth games in India, giving the gold medalist vehicles and a million naira. Buying transformer for a community coupled with bags of rice and cow. I mean theyy are too numerous to list here and I was just wondering if TBJ is a devil as insinuated by most Pastors or people then we need so many devils like him in Nigeria
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by buzugee(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2012
yes.  pastor beelzebub and pastor molech and pastor baal  grin
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by maddock(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hahahaha,must you comment?
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by crossman9(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2012
Did you know al capon feed the poor during the great depression yet he murdered people this does not make a good person this was to gain the hand of the of public this is what you call a charm offensive?

a smoke screen christ embassy does the same thing and they make out it (mr chris al coponyie) that does the good works but it is the members not him?

not that they have many good works

this man is of the devil
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by buzugee(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2012
maddock:

Hahahaha,must you comment?
couldnt resist wink
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by buzugee(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2012
crossman9:

did you know al capon feed the poor during the great depression  yet he mudered people this does not make a good person this was to gain the hand of the of public this is what you call a charm offesive?

a smoke screen christ embassy does the same thing and they make out it (mr chris al coponyie) that does the good works but it is the members not him?

not that they have many good works

this man is of the devil
yes and nino brown fed the homeless in new jack city grin
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by maddock(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2012
Why is that people like seeing the negative aspects of things instead of the positive?
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by maddock(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
For arguument sake what's the comparison of Al and Nino brown to TBJ?
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by buzugee(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2012
maddock:

All three of them are trying to buy their way out of a destiny with the lords sword. thats the comparison. cheesy
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by crossman9(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2012
Posted by: buzugee 
Insert Quote
Quote from: maddock on Today at 03:18:25 PM

All three of them are trying to buy their way out of a destiny with the lords sword. thats the comparison.   

well said buz light year lol

your light years a head of these people your buzzing past them

i never thought of new jack city

there trying to (s,e,x) up the there false Gospel

you know that song in the movie "i wanna (s,e,x) you up"  grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by buzugee(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
crossman9:

well said buz light year lol

your light years a head of these people your buzzing past them

i never thought of new jack city

there trying to (s,e,x) up the there false Gospel

you know that song in the movie "i wanna (s,e,x) you up"  grin grin grin
oh yeah. color me badd grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by crossman9(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2012
He has been colour very bad, he is a spiritual Typhoid Mary

you know the woman that carried the deadly disease she was the carrier of the pathogen but had no symptoms?

T.B Joshua which I have renamed tuberculosis Joshua

He carries the devil in him but is left alone because he is one of his children the father of lies lol
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by buzugee(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin dunno if you can get immunized against yourself. its a self combustion button that goes off when it sees fit. you just go up in flames. spontaneous combustion. when it self initiates
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by crossman9(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2012
T.B Joshua which I have renamed tuberculosis Joshua

The Old Testament says put everything through the fire to get purified
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by buzugee(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2012
yeah he about to get purified when the messiah returns.thats for damn sure. if he continues in his charlatan ways, that is
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
It takes the grace of God to know that he is a real man of God.

When we spend our time bashing men of God, i doubt if God can

increase the anointing in us to become like these great men of God.

Whether we like it or not, his distractors are always running out of time.

we really need men of God like him in nigeria.
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by maddock(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2012
Abeg thank u jare no mind those two olodos when dey spew wetin person no sabi.Like I said I wonder why Nigerians always like focussing on the negative?
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by betty009(f): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)
Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua? by crossman9(m): 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2012
East

Re: Is There Anybody Or Pastor Like Tb Joshua?
« #15 on: Today at 06:19:01 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It takes the grace of God to know that he is a real man of God.

When we spend our time bashing men of God, i doubt if God can

increase the anointing in us to become like these great men of God.

Whether we like it or not, his distractors are always running out of time.

we really need men of God like him in nigeria.

are you mad if nigeria has more people him the nation will be lost

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 15th July, 2013 New Song Coming By Pastor E. A / When An Atheist Denies God, What Exactly Is Being Denied? / Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section D]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.