Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,796 members, 7,841,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) (8331 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears / Nigeria Deports 56 More South Africans -- More To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by Ingonyama: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
Eish, I hope my people here can stay calm, most of them have only got two braincells. There are many things they do not understand, Hopefully they will not get into their normal murderess manner and do unpleasant things, when they hear about this deportation thing, makes me sad, cry
Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by delegiwa(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2012
991:

apart from the xenophobia governmental system in S.A, ordinary southafricans treat Nigerians like slaves in their county, they don't know we are far better than them. every Nigerian you see in the street of S.A no matter how dirty he looks has investments, mansions, cars and families they take care of here in Naija.
we are not poor like them that always complain about the white apartheid bla bla bla bla.

Nobody is better than the other.  People should be treated with respect wherever they are.
Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by onyewec3: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
treyzo:

Nigerian are being emotional and childish. what did the nigerian government expect the south african authority to do? just to let nigerian to enter without proper document in the name of african botherwood? NO WAYS. nigeria must learn to fix it institutional problem it's the only way they will gain credibility. if you want to play the deportation game, when nigeria finish deporting all south africans, south african by that time will only have deported 10% of nigerians. they majority of ordernary south africa are congratulating their government about deporting nigerians, they realy want them out of their country, they are seen as trouble makers rather than people contributing to the development of south africa

What an errant and illiterate post, pple like you willl call GEJ  RETARDEED yet you can think before you post,
1, i thought the deported nigerians applied for visa and was granted, ?
2. why didnt d consular verify the ''said document'' if its authentic or not as forgery is a worldwide problem even in the US,UK,GERMANY CHINA,SOUTH AFRICA etc?
3, why didint the port health innoculate the deported pple and then BILL ARIK AIR?
4, why didnt the south african authorities ''at most'' delay the passengers by inquiring frm there consular here as to why they had to issue a VISA since they claimed its a FAKE,

GUY use your head ok, anyway GEJ IS BETTER THAN YOU
Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by LEXYLOV: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2012
How this would help or address the current situation  
Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2012
The number of South Africans being deported is too small.Nigerian government should increase the number asap.
Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by Ingonyama: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2012
Be carefull that the South African army don't come and punch you on your nose to teach you little nigerians a lesson. Now SIT down and be SILENT ! angry
Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by HighChief4(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
Ingonyama:

Lots and lots of idiots, When there is a major crime here you can bet there's a nigerian behind it. Car theft, drugs, human trafficing, animal abuse and trade in endangered species. We don't want you here ma man. Your a disease, embarassed

You have to 1st deal with those white dudes that enslaved your lazy a[i]s[/i]s for years before the Big Brother(Nigeria) came to your rescue. Dont you think there is a misplacement of priority here dude
Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by Ingonyama: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2012
We are in charge here. Everything is cool with the white boys, in fact. They ain't a problem, YOU are.
Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by realiforj: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2012
Ingonyama:

We are in charge here. Everything is cool with the white boys, in fact. They ain't a problem, YOU are.

@ignoramous
i pity you
Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by HighChief4(m): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2012
Ingonyama:

SA is free for all and up for grabs. If the white guys could dominate and enslave you in your own land, then whats wrong with Nigeria trying to do same, we only wanna take over from where the white dudes stopped. You get the drift
Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by olajide8(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2012
Nigerian's stay in your country let's make it better stop looking for the easiest way out the same thing happened some months ago for those that were running to tanzania this rubbish needs to stop somehow anyhow, but less I forget I thought they said the issue has been resolved on the surface though a lot of social mechanization amongst the populise has to be done the common man in the street that is selling bread or confectioneries, taxi and bus workers labourers and health workers in public health institutions
Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by jidewin(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2012
Ingonyama:

Be carefull that the South African army don't come and punch you on your nose to teach you little nigerians a lesson. Now SIT down and be SILENT ! angry
Ingonyama,
I wont insult you like your countrymen does to us on your South African blogs.We also read sowetonline,news24,etc and see all the rubbish comments.
You love your country and so do we love ours.Your country men especially especially the blacks don't travel,we do,cos we love adventure and love to learn.From most of the posting on your blogs,i deduce quite alright that an average black and colored (male and female)South African is INTOLERANT AND XENOPHOBIC in nature.Even you have made that threat here.Listen,if your people try that Poo they did in 2008 to any Nigerians,we guarantee you your countrymen wont be spared.We will not be pacified.
Some Nigerians are peddlers,we admit,but they are not the barons.And if they bring drug to you to sell,simply tell say NO TO DRUGS.Have you ever read online about Nigerians blowing pipes or cocaine for a lifestyle in Nigeria?besides, weeds?.And if your people cant resist the urge,let your government introduce stiffer penalties for drug barons,traffickers and users.If you see a Nigerian drug peddler,hand him over to drug enforcement agents.No one can force your citizen into prostitution as you all claim.Damn,your people LOVE to pass blames to others for all their weaknesses and woes.
As for the south African army coming to punch our noses grin grin, before they would have traveled 2 hours of the 7 hours trip to get here, our MEND boys are more than sufficient to take care of them.You must have read about their area of specialties.They just don't blow up things,they fight tactically and dem get swagger.
Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by Daymauler: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
Stup!d SA, they have apologised!

PRETORIA, South Africa — South Africa has apologized for a mass deportation of Nigerians, saying officials at Johannesburg's main airport did not properly check their health certificates.

At a news conference in Pretoria Thursday, deputy foreign minister Ibrahim Ibrahim said: "We wish to humbly apologize to them, and we have."

Two diplomats from the Nigerian High Commission accompanied Ibrahim to the news conference, but refused to comment beyond a joint statement that described tit-for-tat deportations the two countries say should not affect their relations.

On March 2, South Africa deported 125 Nigerians who, according to airport health authorities, carried fraudulent yellow fever cards. Since then, authorities in Lagos have deported South Africans, raising health concerns.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/south-africa-apologizes-over-nigerian-deportations-ap
Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by eghost247(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2012
this is getting serious
Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by seunlayi(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2012
why won't they apologise? Won o ti e le.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by bukola: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2012
deport all of them let save them from yellowf grin grin grinever
Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2012
Hope they have succeded in deporting all of them S.African's, apology my a.s.s. We dnt want their hiv/aids forsaken apology, we just want to deport them!
Re: Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) by seunlayi(m): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2012
our govt appears too slow on this issue, they should have deported thousands of them during the heat of the crisis

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Relocate To Saudi Arabia? / Us Visa: Can I ''right'' My Wrong? / Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.