Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Heralding The New Virgin In Town Samsung Chat E222/e222 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Heralding The New Virgin In Town Samsung Chat E222/e222 Plus (2765 Views)

Lastest Selfie Stick In Town....pix / Latest In Town Startimes Solar 5 Smartphone See Features / Help! I Can't Download Applications To My Samsung Chat E222 Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heralding The New Virgin In Town Samsung Chat E222/e222 Plus by traceroute: 6:47am On Mar 08, 2012
ive been a nokia freak until last week when i decided to look into this frenzy.i configured 5 of it last week and the browsing speed was as if an android.i decided to buy my own 2 days ago and truly like a virgin it has brought new spark to my browsing ego.its unique selling point is its symbian similarities in that i can transfer any file to phone or laptop just like Xplore,very strong network(im posting fromm the villlage using glo),strong battery life.you have to have a hacker,s mentality before u can configure the phone for browsing and downlading or u get ready to dance around in a circle.im working on resizing its jar files which is the only minus of the phone.for configurations call kingsley 08064445131
Re: Heralding The New Virgin In Town Samsung Chat E222/e222 Plus by tonididdy(m): 7:36am On Mar 08, 2012
i have the samsung chat e2222 too but i'm NEVER able to succesfully download anything(games,operamini) nothing.it always writes ''invalid jar'' whenever the download completes, please help me kingsley.i dont enjoy the web browser,if only i had an operamini on it for better experience
Re: Heralding The New Virgin In Town Samsung Chat E222/e222 Plus by RMU: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2012
I bought the phone recently but am having the problem of configuration 4 browsing
can u pls help out

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Full Size Whatapp Profile Picture Without Cropping 2017 / Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience / Prices Of UK Used Phones March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.