Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! (3480 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order / Orji To Relocate 78-year Umuahia Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by Funkymallam(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2012
Governor of Abia State, Theodore Orji popularly known as Ochendo is seriously under heavy attacks. These attacks have nothing to do with the Bokom Haram pillage or the crisis threatening some parts of the nation, the attacks are from The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Abia State chapter Civil Liberties Organization, thus calling on the resignation of the governor if he cant perform.
In a joint statement signed by Prince Nnanna Ukaegbu and Chief Sunday Evuru denied the allegation by some top government functionaries in the state, that it was APGA that mobilized people that booed the governor and threw sachet water at the governor in Aba.
It reads: “The governor should toe the part of reason and listen to the yearnings of Abia people who are groaning under his governance and immediately respond to their plight by providing the dividends of democracy instead of looking for whom to blame.

There is no where in democracy the people cannot express their displeasure with the way they are being governed as they did on February 28, at the Enyimba Stadium which was a clamour for responsive and responsible governance.
“APGA in Abia State decry the resort by Orji’s aides to name-calling, heightened propaganda and unmerited pontification in response to the peoples’ demand for good governance and provision of basic amenities.
“As we call on Orji to perform and discharge his constitutional responsibilities to the people of Abia State or where he is unable to do so, to honourably resign, we equally challenge the state government to assemble a team of journalists from reputable media houses to undertake a tour of not just the roads claimed to have been rehabilitated but the entire Aba and Abia State at the expense of our great party.
After all, the roads claimed to have been built by the government are not in Moscow (Russia) nor in New York (United States of America), they are all in Aba” They submitted.
Meanwhile, the Civil Liberties Organization (CLO), Aba chapter has condemned the sacking of commissioners and other aides in the state by the governor, noting that the booing of the governor last week at the Enyimba Stadium in Aba during the reception of the remains of the late Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu would not solve the unpopularity problem starring the government in the face.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/03/08/executive-war-apga-blasts-abia-gov-says-resign-if-you-cant-perform/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=executive-war-apga-blasts-abia-gov-says-resign-if-you-cant-perform
Re: A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by Afam4eva(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2012
The should keep drumming it in his ears. Perform(not in bed) or resign.
Re: A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by wendybaby(f): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2012
Afam, so some na only bed performance eenkwa, odikwa serious oo grin
Re: A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by Afam4eva(m): 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2012
wendybaby:

Afam, so some na only bed performance eenkwa, odikwa serious oo grin

He may not be smart enough to know the difference. I just thought i should point that out.
Re: A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by lightheart(m): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2012
my governor is f.ucking up, is f.ucked up, will be f.ucked up
Re: A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by HEALTHREMEDY: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
IT HAS NOT STARTED BY THE TIME IT WILL START HE WILL LEAVE THAT SEAT AND RUN.

YOU CAN SEND AN EMAIL TO ME LETS SEND YOU THE NATURAL PLANTS INFECTION FREE APPLICATION FORMULA ON:

healthremedy@yahoo.com
(please carry the massage alone if this natural formula works for you thanks)
Re: A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by PointB: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2012
Indeed, T.A. Orji should shape up or ship out. This is not time for child-play,  Abia has all the trappings fro greatness, Orji is just standing in the way!
Re: A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by Ournaija: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
After Ohakim, he is the worst governor South East has ever produced. I thought it was brain cells that is in that his BIG head.
Re: A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by Afam4eva(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2012
I'm just waiting for the day Anambra and Abia will get technocrats as governors. Anambra currently has a government loved by the people(i found this out during Ojukwu's burial) because of the project he's done in that state. But such projects are meant for states like Ekiti, Ebonyi, Bayelsa and co and not Anambra. We need someone who can turn Onitsha into a clean commercial hub in Africa. Someone who can take Nnewi to greater heights. Stamping itself as the automobile capital of Africa. We need a governor in Abia who can use the God given talent of Aba people to turn the state into a Milan of Africa.
Re: A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by Afam4eva(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2012
Ournaija:

After Ohakim, he is the worst governor South East has ever produced. I thought it was brain cells that is in that his BIG head.

Ohakim wasn't that bad. he was an average governor. What dented his image was his human rights violations.
Re: A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by betty009(f): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)
Re: A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by Ournaija: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2012
afam4eva:

Ohakim wasn't that bad. he was an average advert governor. What dented his image was his human rights violations.

Bros Ohakim did nothing in Imo State. You can only feel his presence in the media. He left Imo worst than he met it. He emptied the treasury and duped unemployed graduates of Imo origin.
Re: A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by Funkymallam(m): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2012
Where are his sycophants lyk Johnsonna and all his other monikers?
I thought u said he wasnt booed, never even knew he was pelted with sachet water.

Shame!
Re: A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2012
afam4eva:

I'm just waiting for the day Anambra and Abia will get technocrats as governors. Anambra currently has a government loved by the people(i found this out during Ojukwu's burial) because of the project he's done in that state. But such projects are meant for states like Ekiti, Ebonyi, Bayelsa and co and not Anambra. We need someone who can turn Onitsha into a clean commercial hub in Africa. Someone who can take Nnewi to greater heights. Stamping itself as the automobile capital of Africa. We need a governor in Abia who can use the God given talent of Aba people to turn the state into a Milan of Africa.

^^^WORD!!! That's what i've been saying for the past year.
Re: A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by gempo(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2012
Apga should start preparing to take over Abia and Ebonyi. As for Enugu, it won't be that easy.
Re: A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by emindu: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2012
gov.T.a orji has embark on massive rehabilitation and construction of roads in Aba .i think in a due tym he will he will accomplish his goals .
Re: A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! by ak47mann(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2012
T A orji need to step down, beacuse he cant govern his house talk-less a state sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Islam, The West And Its Double Standard / Compare Jonathan's Sportsmen Rally With APC 1million-man March / Olisa Metuh Walks Free, As EFCC Apologizes To Judge And Blames Media (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.