Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Need Realistic & Sincere Business Advice For A Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Realistic & Sincere Business Advice For A Million Naira (573 Views)

Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In / Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! / A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Realistic & Sincere Business Advice For A Million Naira by iyandaa(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2012
Hello People,

I'll appreciate sincere suggestion and ideas on small business that i can start with capital ranging from 250k - 1 mill

looking forward to your response
Re: I Need Realistic & Sincere Business Advice For A Million Naira by truth4life: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
Get a Visa and Travel Abroad; preferably South Korea where you will work in the factory and make guarantee $1000.00/month without street hustling. Secondly, you can take part of the money you made while working in the factory to buy whatever goods you feel like at a discounted rate, then send it to Nigeria through air cargo groupage; it probably will take within a week for your goods to arrive in Nigeria; sell it with little profit margin to a reliable retailer. The key is fast returns on your investment; believe me, you will be supprise how fast you will make it. If you can, invest on ladies beauty supplies mainly hair stuffs, nails, watches; you can't go wrong with ladies beauty supplies; it's a recession proof business. Also inquire from people traveling to South Korea for business, they probably will help you with the latest info on the countries situation; don't tell them you are going there for business, they probably will not feel comfortable disclosing their business to you; however, they might still be able to provide you with info if you tell them that you are going there to work.

Dont's
If you ever decide to travel inquire at Korean Embassy on how to get their Visa, then fine tune the rest. Don't pay money to some travelling agencies that will promise you heaven and earth.
If you ever make it to SK, don't share container cost with people you don't trust, they will sell your goods when it arrives Nigeria and feed you with cock and bull stories. Remember, start first with airline groupage.  
Don't let any body discourage you that, nothing is happening in this country anymore. You always have to tell yourself that if Nija guys still live in that country, that you will surely survive there.

Finally, I wish I was of help to you; but am just giving you my honest opinion. I used to live there (south Korea) and that's what I did to make my first hundred thousands of US dollars in 2years. Now am in the western world as an exporter, doing the same thing. I would have recommended the western world, but the visa requirements are very hard. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Suit Against Erastus Akingbola / How Do We Encourage Nigerians To Save Money? / ‘total Annual Value Of Counterfeit Products Could Hit US$1.7 Trillion By 2015’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.