Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President (6105 Views)

Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose / Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by Akwasi(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2012
Guess that is what freedom of speech means
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by gegee(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2012
Is a pity that your parent would have used the money spent on your education to raise dogs. You are a disgrace to them.

Nigerians the world heavy weight champions of yabbing grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by LEXYLOV: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2012
Shut da hell up there !!!!!!!!!!!! why can't you advice him to do the right things first, if you respect yourself others will respect you. sad
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by blacksta(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2012
he or she who deserves respect earns it.
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2012
Beaf:

Ignore the clown jare! Like I said, they are only showing their upbringing.

There is little to expect from a party led by a[b] drug baron, fraudster and forger[/b]. Like leader like follower.
People think that being in opposition means they can disrespect their own country and its symbols of sovereignty, including the President.
I expect that these people would also haul insults at their own parents and claim it is freedom of speech. Anything from the[b] gutter will behave like the gutter.[/b]

You and your President find it always so easy and convenient to haul insults at others . . . .but you will whine like kids even from ordinary advice to search yourselves deeply.

Really we know who should look squarely into the mirror in the recess of his room all alone.
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by yinchar(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2012
Kolababa:

An unpresidential statement from Dr. Goodluck Jonathan will always attract an unpresidential reaction from the public.
@Beaf
Is a pity that your parent would have used the money spent on your education to raise dogs. You are a disgrace to them.
Gbam, you said it all, Beaf is a nuisance on NL, we can even predicts his comment on topics before he wrote them,
grin grin grin grin grin grin

oiseworld:

too many senseless people on nairaland. Must you comment if you don't have anything to say?@kolababa
why did you have to say this? I think ur parents have always used such words on you, thats why u think you could come and show urself on nairaland.

Let opositiin parties be opposition. Why is jealousy and envy circulating around ACN that they no longer know how to talk to our president. Is it because they are the minority. Attitudes like this won't get them any vote in future. Can any opposition party else where tell the serving president to take a looong,gooood and haaarrd look at him self in the mirror.

GEJ, if you had never been right all your life, you were right to have called them RASCALS.
Its either you are same brother with beaf or both of you are birds of the same feather, what is wrong with the ACN statement, kindly read between the lines bro, and last time i checked there if freedom of speech and we still practicing DEMOCRACY.
grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by oiseworld: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2012
stiff necked people, weve seen yourr type before in the bible. When Moses lead the Isrealite out of Egypt, they said much more than you are saying today. They wanted to go back to egypt desperately, they said moses brought them to the widerness to kill them. He was wicked this and dat. They even made craving images for themselves just to replace God, why most of them did not get to the promise land.

I have not said jonathan is our moses ooohhh. But i can see a lot of isreali in we Nigerians.

FLOOR OPEN!!!!!
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by Demdem(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2012
Retardeen, our Moses. Wao shocked madness redefined
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by Aringon(m): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2012
What thes so-called ACN done to ameliorate the suffering of the people? It's not a matter of criticizing on pages of newspapers, nothing is going on in Lagos State again cos BRF has been caged by the supposedly godfather and same goes to other states governed by ACN.

The people reacting to the news here calling the President and Abati names do not know anything about politics but impulse reaction which does not and will not effect any change in the statement from the presidency.

Before any of you react negatively to my write-up, I am not member of PDP but only vote individual and to the guy that googled GEJ as the worst president, is it not only Nigerian websites that brought out at RUBBISH? if you like or not, GEJ is your president and he will be till 2015 meanwhile you can go hit your head on the thick wall of Ojuelegba bridges.
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by 4tune1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2012
Abati should not forget to warn gej facebook bashing friends as well. mtcheew
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by Gaskia: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2012
Genuine respect is earned not forced out. Whether ACN says it or not. No one can respect a non performing or deceitful government. Let them conduct an 'unrigged' referendum let's see the level of respect PDP govt enjoys.
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by bakila: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2012
Not surprise that his excellency will treat ACN like that, he is just being grateful for the over 4 Million votes ACN GIVE HIM.
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by Demdem(m): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2012
[s]
Aringon:

What thes so-called ACN done to ameliorate the suffering of the people? It's not a matter of criticizing on pages of newspapers, nothing is going on in Lagos State again cos BRF has been caged by the supposedly godfather and same goes to other states governed by ACN.

The people reacting to the news here calling the President and Abati names do not know anything about politics but impulse reaction which does not and will not effect any change in the statement from the presidency.

Before any of you react negatively to my write-up, I am not member of PDP but only vote individual and to the guy that googled GEJ as the worst president, is it not only Nigerian websites that brought out at RUBBISH? if you like or not, GEJ is your president and he will be till 2015 meanwhile you can go hit your head on the thick wall of Ojuelegba bridges.
[/s]

Complete senseless and out of point post coming from someone that claims to know politics. I know ur type, u are among those that voted for the retardeen but not pdp. Foools, just admit u av been deceived.
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by EkoIle1: 3:00am On Mar 10, 2012
With all the problems confronting the country, these useless clowns are preoccupied with petty and childish nonsense. Only in the house if odechukwu.
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by papatosibe: 3:26am On Mar 10, 2012
Eko Ile:

With all the problems confronting the country, these useless clowns are preoccupied with petty and childish nonsense. Only in the house if odechukwu.

Stop calling the president Odechukwu. How would you feel if the president calls Tinubu a drug dealer or Fashola atole dodoyo or Eko-Ile Tinubu a/s/s/l/i/c/k/er/?
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by EkoIle1: 3:30am On Mar 10, 2012
Fcuckkkk you and odechukwu^10000000000000000000 and whatever both of you clowns stands for.
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by Dainfamous: 3:50am On Mar 10, 2012
Eko Ile:

Fcuckkkk you and odechukwu^10000000000000000000 and whatever both of you clowns stands for.
dont you people ever have respect to elders?
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by EkoIle1: 4:03am On Mar 10, 2012
Da infamous:

dont you people ever have respect to elders?

And who is you elder? Odechukwu is your elder? No wonder you too dey talk re---tarded like Odechukwu Abdul El- Retardeen.
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by flexdee(m): 6:05am On Mar 10, 2012
Gej is a little crying baby grin grin grin!

He started it and now he's complaining, arrant nonsense.
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by greall12(m): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2012
freedom of speech decoration presido
Re: Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President by dayokanu(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2012
[b][/b]
oiseworld: too many senseless people on nairaland. Must you comment if you don't have anything to say?

@kolababa
why did you have to say this? I think ur parents have always used such words on you, thats why u think you could come and show urself on nairaland.

Let opositiin parties be opposition. Why is jealousy and envy circulating around ACN that they no longer know how to talk to our president. Is it because they are the minority. Attitudes like this won't get them any vote in future. Can any opposition party else where tell the serving president to take a looong,gooood and haaarrd look at him self in the mirror.

GEJ, if you had never been right all your life, you were right to have called them RASCALS.

Have you heard what Republicans call Obama on a daily basis?

I think lack of exposure is the problem with most of retardeens career asslickers

The same ppl have no problems calling others names yet scream blue murder when the gesture is reciprocated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attempt To Burn PDP Office In Kano Aborted / Transformation Of Singapore From Swampland To Skyscrapers (pictures) / Abia Guber: Ikpeazu Urges Tribunal To Dismiss Otti’s Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.