Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

It Seems It Is Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Seems It Is Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating (1257 Views)

This Is A Must Read For All, Especially married and Intending Couples / Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans / It Seems It's Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems It Is Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by Cosmass(f): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2012
I cannot count with my fingers how many married men have approached and are approaching me. Before it used to be a taboo or shame but now, it seems like a norm where I'm no longer surprised and the temptation arises at times but most especially THE GIRLS agreeing soo easily without any form of guilt and they are living their lives rights. Imagine me confronting one of them and his reply "is it a new thing" and " he could remove his ring if i wanted"

What do you think about this?
Re: It Seems It Is Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by HISchild: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2012
It certainly isn't right, morally or spiritually. There is no honor in deceit / treachery. I'm a married man and speak humbly, not from my "soapbox".

Its a daily struggle, and one can only look to The Lord JESUS CHRIST, to GOD for help, because without HIM one can do nothing. What you see also coincides with the world becoming more wicked and perverse (new trends in homosexuality, etc). I'm not here to judge anyone. GOD alone is the judge, just stating facts. What one should do is "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." - Matt 26:41 (watching = reading the holy word of GOD, The Bible).

"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge" - Heb 13:4
Re: It Seems It Is Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by agiboma(f): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2012
@ op I think its disgusting but that is the reality of how things are in this society. Now a lot of people on NL will disagree with me but what your are experiencing first hand is the truth of the society. My advice stay away from them look for a young man that wants to be with you and make you his wife.
Re: It Seems It Is Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by modele2: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2012
Married men who want to cheat, would always cheat, becos there are always very willing and available women(married or single) to cheat with.

Until women put their feet down(which i cant foresee happening embarassed). The trend can never stop. Its just too bad!
Re: It Seems It Is Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by Outstrip(f): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2012
This is why when I tell younger Nigerian women of nowadays to expand their horizons people feel I am on a hate Nigerian men agenda. it is very far from it. It is a trend that I have noticed for quite a while. It is hard to find a honorable one. One who finds pride in being respectably monogamous. Most of them even are of the opinion that they are entitled to it. I know there have always been cheating people but growing up it was not at the rate it is today. Times are changing I know but you cannot change the color of respect. A man with no self restraint is not a disciplined person. You don't take someone like that home to your parents. Don't marry them and then complain
Re: It Seems It Is Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by Claus(m): 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
I hope our Nigerian sons are not over exposed to this negative stereotype about Nigerian men, lest it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Marital infidelity is an unfortunate thing and the men that do it are definitely wrong. However, the silent part of this infidelity is the other woman. Where do these other women come from?

The social, cultural and economic factors in Nigeria certainly appears to exacerbate the problem. When a girl asks why a married man would step to her, the answer is that his moral compass allows him to AND he has been successful with a other girls just like her.

In that environment, if it's hard to find an honourable man, it must also be hard to find an honourable girl.

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Obesity: Who Is To Blame? / Couple Issue.... Can U Go For Advice Afta Marriage / What Kind Of A Brother Are You? Very Touching (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.