Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Kind Of A Brother Are You? Very Touching (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of A Brother Are You? Very Touching (photo) (1258 Views)

A Very Touching Photo; How Far Would You Go For Your Friends / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of A Brother Are You? Very Touching (photo) by justiceman: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Imagine you're that child in the picture and everyone looked away, nobody offers a helping hand.

Imagine you're the mother or father of that child begging helplessly in need of help but nobody gives a hand, and you cannot do anything from where you are.

Imagine the difference you would make in the world if you helped the child pictured in this story. Are you imagining the story now?

Well, that child pictured could be your brother or sister, needing help somewhere around you now.

What kind of a brother are you to them?

1. Are you the type that hides and watches your brother wallow in poverty and need, only to feel embarrased and surface once you see the brother being helped by a stranger? Once you see your brother being helped by another, thats when you realise he is worth helping, right? What would have happened if God had seen you that way when you desperately needed him? Dont judge him, help him, thats all he needs.

2. Are you the kind of person who ignores your brother till he dies trying (Just like the rich man and Lazarus), and in a certain musician's phrase, when he's dead, then thats when you come helping to give him a befitting burial, you kill a goat and cow for his burial, and at his graveside you'll lament "Oh my beloved brother".

3. Are you the kind that can afford to give a donation of 100,000 to the church monthly, but you have a brother around you who only needs 10,000 support monthly to take care of himself in a harsh economic situation? Sometimes we are quick to judge, "Let him hustle like i did", but we are also quick to forget when we promised "God, please bless me, and i will also bless others around me".

I will summarize this article with a touching story: A certain man was dishing out 50,000 monthly to his girlfriend in school, but he also had a younger sister in the same school who could barely get up to 5,000 from him monthly. Sometimes he would sneak into the school and see his girlfriend but he'll never stop by to see his sister, but news will always fly to the sister that her brother was seen on campus. She always felt heart broken, rejected, abandoned. Sometimes she would be ill and she would call her brother but he would not come, thinking she was only looking for an excuse to see him and make demands of money. The unfortunate thing happened one faithful day, this girl slept but never woke up, she died in her room. The brother was immediately contacted, and do you know the funny thing? He was there in school that day spending the night in his girlfriend's room in school. It was reported that her health situation was complicated by a heart failure probably caused by hypertension, maybe she was thinking too much, maybe she had lost hope of family (they were orphans so her brother was all she had), maybe all she needed was to see her brother and feel comforted, maybe all she needed was a call to remind her she had family. Well, thats not the end of the story, this girlfriend that made this man abandon his sister also left the man, infact, who would want to marry a man who would abandon his family because of a girlfriend? He may also abandon you as a wife someday, who knows.. The man died also from health complications, some say he suffered a heartbreak from the woman who made him abandon his family. His business had also collapsed due to his ill health, he couldn't supervise anymore and workers stole too much. It was said that close to his death, he was a very lonely man. Maybe if his sister was alive, she would have abandoned everything else to be with him and comfort him.

Nigeria today has a lot of people suffering, and i am very sure many of them are one way or another related to you. This message also applies to your parents, neighbours, and friends around you who are in need of help. Touch their lives today and we would all be happier together.

I dedicate this story to the unemployed and suffering Nigerians, the poor, the abandoned, the homeless, the casualties of war, and everyone who needs help wherever they are in the world. With our little help, we can all make a difference. Thank You

Originally posted on page www.facebook.com/whichwaynigeria

Photo credit: Shady (Brahim Azizi, Morocco).

Re: What Kind Of A Brother Are You? Very Touching (photo) by walexGodson(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ok
Re: What Kind Of A Brother Are You? Very Touching (photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nice...
Re: What Kind Of A Brother Are You? Very Touching (photo) by ennyhollar1(f): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
very touching
Re: What Kind Of A Brother Are You? Very Touching (photo) by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 07, 2015
hmmmmm...which way Nigeria? May God help us all.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up / If na you be the husband what will you do to your wife? ? / Wickedness!nigerian Girl Kills Her Twins Babies By Throwing Them In Boiling Wate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.