Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked (2154 Views)

Yahoomail Account Scam: Email Box Deactivation Notice / Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( / How Can I Are Unlock My Yahoomail Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked by spyroxy1(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2012
Please help me in the forum please, someone keep sending some funny mails from my box to all my contact. This has been happening for up to 2 months now. recently and even just to day again I noticed that my FB account is sending birthday cards to people. The funny part of it is that some of the reply me and tell me, they will actually wan to know more about the biz/whatever. I don tire,  Please help as this can spoil my reputation
Re: Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked by Slyr0x: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2012
1. For your Facebook: Visit http://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications and remove the "offending" app(s). .

2. For your Yahoomail:   
 Change your email password. Learn to change your credentials occasionally.
 Change your password recovery test questions/answers as well as other associated email address. Its possible whoever  has access to you account would have altered them to his/her choice, so even when you do change your password, they still would have access to your account.
And when you do register on sites with your email address, DONT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF USING THE SAME PASSWORD AS YOUR EMAIL'S. A lot of people still make that mistake. Just as mentioned here

1 Like

Re: Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked by Peterson1993(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2012
Yep daz right @slyr0x. Using same password as your email with other site or exposing your facebook primary email to the public are the reasons why email or facebook are hacked. Just try change the password to email and facebook respectively. If you dont have access to them, start a new life by creating another email but make sure only the email uses a particular password. I.e dont share your email password with anyfin
Re: Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked by Timileyin(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2012
open another one! na its free... and if you need my assistance, i will charge you 10k, atleast the FG once opened a facebook accont with 1.5m so am cheaper...lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Websites Every Web Designer Should Know / SEPTEMBER CLASS: 100% Practical Training On Web Design / How To Download Videos From Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.