Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Call To Creative Guys - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Call To Creative Guys (7235 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call To Creative Guys by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2012
Hello, i'm a writer and a composer too, You are allowed to test me!can i join d team?
Re: Call To Creative Guys by nevachange(f): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2012
;DMusician in the premises !!! what is the next step, email is lynesoft@yahoo.com, update me
Re: Call To Creative Guys by elampiro(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2012
I wish you guys goodluck. Pls don't forget to comeback and tell us what this is all about and how well you represented.
Re: Call To Creative Guys by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2012
I'll join smiley im creative, im not a musician or IT person though, or a writer
Re: Call To Creative Guys by Akwasi(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2012
ocetomidex:

I'll join smiley im creative, im not a musician or IT person though, or a writer

Get to me on the email
Re: Call To Creative Guys by Challas(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2012
Am interested!.
Re: Call To Creative Guys by clergyman2(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2012
Am really interested in this stuff. Mail : mantissa1990@gmail.com or 08063159536
Re: Call To Creative Guys by ehihmen: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2012
i am the one u looking for
Re: Call To Creative Guys by mekaboy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2012
FIRST THINGS FIRST, HOW DO WE SHARE THE MONEY IF WE WIN . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Call To Creative Guys by Akwasi(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2012
mekaboy:

FIRST THINGS FIRST, HOW DO WE SHARE THE MONEY IF WE WIN . grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin of course through the middle. By the way, the time has expired but you can still take part by motivating the team that Africa presented.

Just go to the official Facebook page of the team and click on the "Like" button to help the team.

This is the official page http://www.facebook.com/OneAfricaTeam
Re: Call To Creative Guys by Yujin(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2012
@Akwasi, I'm a good writer and also creative. If the slot is still on fill me in.
Re: Call To Creative Guys by olyivy(f): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2012
[size=18pt]Your Facebook page says you are contsting for $50,000 but here you said $25,000.
Which one are you doing: undercutting your team already or scamming nairalanders?[/size]
Re: Call To Creative Guys by cfours: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2012
It is supposed to be a "guys only" contest?
If not, I sincerely hope you lose.
Re: Call To Creative Guys by Akwasi(m): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2012
olyivy:

[size=18pt]Your Facebook page says you are contsting for $50,000 but here you said $25,000.
Which one are you doing: undercutting your team already or scamming nairalanders?[/size]

Not really. It is $25,000 for the winning team, $15,000 to the second placed team and $10,000 to the third placed team.
Re: Call To Creative Guys by Mortalelement: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2012
Count me in as one of ur creative elements,as a writer or as one of d crew members.My email is chidiansel@yahoo.com
Re: Call To Creative Guys by Elgaxton(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2012
I'm in guyys. Just saw this thread. Count me in for internet savvy section.
Re: Call To Creative Guys by marcus1234: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2012
Re: Call To Creative Guys by PrinceDudu(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2012
add me if you still have a slot.
Re: Call To Creative Guys by suxes2006(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2012
I can be of good help here. Will surely create time out
of my busy blogging schedule.

Sheyi
www.ivblogger.com (My blog)
sheyi AT ivblogger.com

Mail me and let's get started

SHALOM
Re: Call To Creative Guys by djmellowshe(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2012
Top of the day to you all, if you need anybody to get any info of the internet , then am your guy. Also , if you need someone in music, i am also your guy cause i write music andd i play quite a number of musical instruments, You can contact me on adebanga@gmail.com
Re: Call To Creative Guys by wordychap: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2012
hey i'm smart n intelligent. wanna win? fix me in team
Re: Call To Creative Guys by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2012
[size=15pt]www.gidilink.com says it all. I'd love the experience of working with a team of creative guys.[/size]
Re: Call To Creative Guys by egift(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2012
Check this - India

Re: Call To Creative Guys by DualCore1: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2012
Just wondering: OP, are you talking about the Freelancer scavenger hunt?
Re: Call To Creative Guys by Akwasi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2012
Dual Core:

Just wondering: OP, are you talking about the Freelancer scavenger hunt?

Yeah. R u on board?
Re: Call To Creative Guys by onwusonye(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2012
Consciously, I finally decided to stop the Partnership which have been made?? Unless you acknowledge that you are wrong. How can you cancel the day approached, on the basis that it was not basically call comes in, it can sms as a supporter. I have Decided to learn first, and perhaps for that is any good. E-mail: gaslandcompanyltd@yahoo.com Tel: 08165001154 sad cool
Re: Call To Creative Guys by DualCore1: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2012
Akwasi:

Yeah. R u on board?
My brother, I don look the requirements weeks ago and its weakening and I have some web dev jobs on the same freelancer site that will keep me busy for about 2 more weeks. This thing requires people from very diverse geographical areas and mindset. . . inshort mad people that think outside the box instinctively. I just signed up weeks back but I didnt join any team. How many are in your team now?
Re: Call To Creative Guys by PapaBrowne(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2012
Dual Core:

My brother, I don look the requirements weeks ago and its weakening and I have some web dev jobs on the same freelancer site that will keep me busy for about 2 more weeks. This thing requires people from very diverse geographical areas and mindset. . . inshort mad people that think outside the box instinctively. I just signed up weeks back but I didnt join any team. How many are in your team now?

I wasn't interested until I read the bolded!! Nice!!

The slots are full, so I shall serve as motivator/voter!!
Re: Call To Creative Guys by marcus1234: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2012
Re: Call To Creative Guys by Akwasi(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2012

We are currently approaching the max number. We have guys on the other side of the planet on our team as well so we have a strong team to get some points. I believe we stand a good chance to amass points.
Re: Call To Creative Guys by Gbemmyxal(f): 10:40am On Mar 11, 2012
I'm in...inbox me on babyboy_g@rocketmail.com only if ur sewious
Re: Call To Creative Guys by Oluqueen: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2012
I want in. Song writer please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? / Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room / Free Kpmg Past Questions And Explained Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.