Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Call To Creative Guys - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Call To Creative Guys (7236 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call To Creative Guys by DualCore1: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2012
I could join if you still need people. I'm a freelancer so just give me the team's name and I'll send a join request to it.
Re: Call To Creative Guys by Akwasi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2012
Dual Core: I could join if you still need people. I'm a freelancer so just give me the team's name and I'll send a join request to it.

Ok. The team is OneAfrica. Come on board
Re: Call To Creative Guys by Tunmi(f): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2012
If you still need people, I'm in.
Email: turayo.tijani@gmail.com
Re: Call To Creative Guys by merengue: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2012
For creative writing I am your guy. Work as a scriptwriter/editor/content producer in a media firm. Send me a brief of what you are looking for.
Re: Call To Creative Guys by pukkagroup: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2012
count me in guy! i am creative!
Re: Call To Creative Guys by binuyobol(m): 1:36am On Mar 12, 2012
I know you'll also need me for Intelligence and with reasonable idea & IT: However, i'm not sure if this is too late or note. Let me know wot's up
Re: Call To Creative Guys by CarlosDopipi: 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2012
An upcoming Afro Magazine Firm in the UK is seeking for professional photographers in London, Manchester, Cardiff, Leeds and anywia in Scotland. The photographer must work with his own initiative, make contacts and own an SDR camera.
We pay according to quality and quantity of pictures taken. If interested for this role, contact us on
Fuhrerglobal@gmail.com
mainoffice@fuhrerglobalentertainment.com
www.fuhrerglobalentertainment.com

Thanks
The FUHRER MAGAZINE TEAM
DUBLIN
Re: Call To Creative Guys by Superego: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2012
I'm mr Wise guy. U can't go wrong with me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? / Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room / Free Kpmg Past Questions And Explained Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.