Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations (6494 Views)

EFCC Director, Senior Operatives Arrested For Leaking Information To Bloggers / FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR / What If Jega Becomes EFCC Chairman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by mukina2: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2012

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has appointed Chief Superintendent of Police Olaolu Adegbite as its new Director of Operations. Adegbite is an experienced officer who previously served as the head of the Advance Fee Fraud unit of the EFCC in Lagos.

As was the case with several of the EFCC’s core staff in its early days, Adegbite trained with the Federal Bureau of Investigations academy in the United States and worked with several international police investigations to track 419 operators in Nigeria.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/olaolu-adegbite-becomes-efcc-director-operations
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by JimmyBoy1: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2012
Is a CSP not too low in rank for this position? I am only asking ooooo
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by otokx(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2012
This guy looks well fed.
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by Pennywise(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2012
Doesnt he have a better pix to put up? He looks sheepish probably acts same way too. Little wonder yahoo boys had a free reign under him. Lets not hope that this all important position has not been sacrificed on the alter of 'federal character'.
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by maclatunji: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2012
His name sounds too familiar to me.
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by yemivictor: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2012
Pennywise:

Doesnt he have a better pix to put up? He looks sheepish probably acts same way too. Little wonder yahoo boys had a free reign under him. Lets not hope that this all important position has not been sacrificed on the alter of 'federal character'.

Hmm, i actually do not think there's anything wrong with that picture.

otokx:

This guy looks well fed.

Not to worry, he's going to look better fed in a few months! grin grin grin
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by Kilode1: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2012
Is this the brain (brawn) behind EFCC's constant harassment of people who carry laptops in public?

I hope he's gone for re-training to acquire more subtle crime prevention techniques + respect for human rights.

I wish him well.
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by dohome: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2012
We just hope this one will not be like the others, who after being appointed the forget their reasons for being that sit, however let us give him the benefit of doubts and see how he runs. Why not he stands a chance to make or mare that position - the opportunity has come !!!
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by babaowo: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2012
God will help him ooo!
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2012
Chei, OBJ and Tinubu will be smiling by now grin. You dont give such a role to a Yoruba man undecided. He will betray Nigerians.
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by BabaO2: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2012
But that name doesn't sound ibo
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by Willywilly9: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2012
Very good strategic appointment, now a Yorubaman will help stop his Yoruba kinsmen from embezzling and looting this country,
Nice appointment, he knew his Yoruba tribe well and how fraud runs in their DNA, he will know how to curtail them.
Yoruba tribe, a Tribe that glorifies Fraudulent lifestyle
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by Benzora(m): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2012
FBI trained, young and brilliant!!!

Way to go!!

Congratulations!
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by LEXYLOV: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2012
kayci_d77:

Chei, OBJ and Tinubu will be smiling by now grin. You don't give such a role to a Yoruba man undecided. He will betray Nigerians.
Just admit that you are lunatic because of your silly tribalism post undecided

Willy+willy:

Very good strategic appointment, now a Yorubaman will help stop his Yoruba kinsmen from embezzling and looting this country,
Nice appointment, he knew his Yoruba tribe well and how fraud runs in their DNA, he will know how to curtail them.
Yoruba tribe, a Tribe that glorifies Fraudulent lifestyle

You are cretin. Silly Bigot : angry
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by kaiter: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2012
We just hope this one will not be like the others, who after being appointed the forget their reasons for being that sit, however let us give him the benefit of doubts and see how he runs. [img]http://www.demama.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by Yeske2(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2012
So why is this on front page?
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by sojimade(m): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2012
Another protocol for official corruption
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by tpia5: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2012
looks too ajebutterish.
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by maclatunji: 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2012
tpia@:

looks too ajebutterish.

Looks can be deceiving, there are a few Ajepakos who look like Ajebutters. I know one really well.
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by Kaboom1: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2012
Its not whether he is qualified or not but whether they will allow him do his job
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by 4chi: 12:37am On Mar 10, 2012
kayci_d77:

Chei, OBJ and Tinubu will be smiling by now grin. You dont give such a role to a Yoruba man undecided. He will betray Nigerians.
, you're probably scared that the days of your theiving 419, drug peddling brothers are over.okoro, the joke's on you, a new sherriff is in town!
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by studyineu: 7:38am On Mar 10, 2012
Is EFCC still existing? If they are why are they watching our so called reps and senators acquire 1.3billion luxury cars while many Nigerians live below poverty level. To me EFCC dosent exist is just a political outfit.
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by tpia5: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2012
maclatunji:

Looks can be deceiving, there are a few Ajepakos who look like Ajebutters. I know one really well.

i think its rather hard to mistake an ajepako for an ajebutter.

ajebutters have this butterish look about them because they're more used to the finer things in life and have access to sugary stuff and good food.

from a young age, that is.
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by igboboy1(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2012
Thank god, hopefully he can reign in on all those ijebu boys wey dey specialize in "yahoo yahoo", tinz
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by Royal2011: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2012
This man is indeed credible and one of the best hands in the Nigerian Police FORCE.I remember him as one of the EFCC members alongside the present Chairman(Lamorde) and Farida Waziri in a committee set up by Ribadu to see how to stamp out 419 then.These people were very open and eager to work with professional like us drafted into the committee.They never did as if they knew all,even though they were well grounded in the various disciplines.Mr Adegbite a complete gentleman is really a round peg in a round hole.
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2012
Nonsense!
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by maclatunji: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2012
tpia@:

i think its rather hard to mistake an ajepako for an ajebutter.

ajebutters have this butterish look about them because they're more used to the finer things in life and have access to sugary stuff and good food.

from a young age, that is.

Well, I am an Ajepako and many people take me for an Ajebutter. What say you to that?
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by tpia5: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2012
well, define what makes you an ajepako and explain why you get mistaken for an ajebutter.

i cant make any blanket statements based on your online persona?
Re: Olaolu Adegbite Becomes Efcc Director Of Operations by maclatunji: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2012
tpia@:

well, define what makes you an ajepako and explain why you get mistaken for an ajebutter.

i cant make any blanket statements based on your online persona?

Never mind, I don't expect you to make blanket statements. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Judgement That Sent Obafemi Awolowo To Prison In 1963 / DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! / Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.