Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Need A Business Plan For A Bottle Water Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business Plan For A Bottle Water Business (2700 Views)

How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) / Packaged Water Business / How To Start A Bottle Water Company Production In Nigeria( Must Read!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business Plan For A Bottle Water Business by Genergo(m): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2012
I want to start a Bottle Water business. And I require a professional in that field to do a business plan for me. Interested persons should call me ASAP on 08186805052 or send me an email to geokoduwa@genergo.com.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Business Plan For A Bottle Water Business by Alexious(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2012
i can help you with a professional business plan. email @ benedictadeyemi65@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Business Plan For A Bottle Water Business by mitcheldan: 1:45am On Mar 12, 2012
Good morning sir, i think you are about to venture into one of the most lucreative business in lagos. We have handled several of bottled water business plan project in the past. I will call you on d 12/03 and follow up with a proposal. Do have a blessed day.
Regards; Daniel (08034157425)
Re: I Need A Business Plan For A Bottle Water Business by Nairaplus(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2012
I have prepared the following documents to help with planning the setup of your water company:
Sachet Water Guide: You can download the preview version of this at Box.com
Packaged Water Business Plan: This is a complete business plan that can help with the planning of your business
Packaged Water Feasibility Study: This document is normally used by investors/banks to judge how profitable a business venture will be. It comes with an Excel Spreadsheet so you can change figures you want to. This is your best asset in planning your business.
Packaged Water Machines Guide: This will give you the quotation for Water Treatment Plant, Bottled Water Plant and The Form, Fill and Seal Sachet Water Machine. It includes the prices, pictures and specifications. This book also pictures the materials needed in the production process.

Price: N 10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira 0nly)

More information, call 07063189585. Or check my website (it's in the signature below. If you're logged in, you should see it.
Re: I Need A Business Plan For A Bottle Water Business by sonety2k(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2012
cool
Re: I Need A Business Plan For A Bottle Water Business by benz33(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2012
Good one...........Mr Okoduwa. Hw are u sir
Re: I Need A Business Plan For A Bottle Water Business by seuncaxton: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
Contact us for any type of bottles 50cl,75cl etc If you have your customized mould we can as well blow your bottle for you Contact info:seuncaxton@yahoo.com ,08063887578,07030331415

(1) (Reply)

How To Import Cheap And Superior Goods From China / New Arrival Uk Used Laptops At Confortable Prices / Liteg-miner.online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.