Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis (2275 Views)

Do You Think God Blessed The Agege Bread Seller Or She Used Law Of Attraction? / Do You Think God Will Lose His Value If Everybody Becomes Rich ? / If Satan Goes To God For Forgiveness Do U Think God Wil Forgive Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by gendebs(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2012
Man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed. As the barber began to work, they got talking. They discussed about so many things
and various subjects.When they
eventually touched on the subject of God,the barber said:"I don't believe that God exists." "Why do you say that?" asked the customer."Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn't exist.Tell me, if
God exists,would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can't imagine a loving God who would allow all of these things."The customer thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't want to start an argument. The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop. Just
after he left the barbershop, he saw a man on the street with long, stringy,dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He looked dirty and unkempt. The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and he said to
the barber: "You know what? Barbers do not exist." "How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. "I am here, and I am a barber. And I just worked
on you!" "No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside.""Ah, but barbers DO exist! " answered the barber. "What happens, is, people do not come to me. ""Exactly!"- affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God, too, DOES exist! What happens, is, people don't go to
Him and do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world." God loves you!

2 Likes

Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by shumno(f): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2012
Good analogy. God is Awesome!
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by God2man(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2012
@ poster, Excellent. I would like to add this, When God gave adam eve as a helper, eve turned out to be the one that the devil deceived, God asked adam, where are thou? Adam said; the woman you gave me made me to eat the forbidden fruit. So, God hands off. Right from that time, you need to ask before you receive anything from God. God is a loving God. Today, he still gives without asking.
Thanks.
God bless you. God2man.
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by gendebs(m): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2012
God2man: @ poster, Excellent. I would like to add this, When God gave adam eve as a helper, eve turned out to be the one that the devil deceived, God asked adam, where are thou? Adam said; the woman you gave me made me to eat the forbidden fruit. So, God hands off. Right from that time, you need to ask before you receive anything from God. God is a loving God. Today, he still gives without asking.
Thanks.
God bless you. God2man.
thanks sir
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by LogicMind: 1:05am On Mar 16, 2012
Christians have Amoeba proteus sized brains.
Electricity doesn't exist, if not I'll have light in my village.
S.perm doesn't exist, if not every girl in my street would be pregnant.
Etc.

If you say a barber doesn't exist, please come and I, myself, will show you one.
I say god doesn't exist. Please show me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by LogicMind: 1:06am On Mar 16, 2012
I am more powerful than your god or any god for that matter.
I can do a lot of things which you can see. Your god can't do a single thing.
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 16, 2012
It is ignorance that has to be blamed for all these failures on the religionists side.
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by jayriginal: 4:03am On Mar 16, 2012
God is supposed to be all powerful and can do anything. This means for instance God can heal all the sick people in the world all at once.
By contrast, the barber is a mere human being who can only cut one persons hair at a time. His movement and strength are limited.
The analogy is terribly flawed as the disparity between god and the barber is so great that comparing them on the same level makes absolutely no sense.
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by Callotti: 6:13am On Mar 16, 2012
The question is not if he exists or not.
It is more of 'what kind of GOD is it'?

Inconsistent
Whiny
Jealous
Vindictive
Conniving
Whimpsical
Impulsive
Unprogressive
Bi-t-chy
Witchy
. . . . and many attributes like man, IN HIS OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS.
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by gendebs(m): 8:52am On Mar 16, 2012
Logic Mind: Christians have Amoeba proteus sized brains.
Electricity doesn't exist, if not I'll have light in my village.
S.perm doesn't exist, if not every girl in my street would be pregnant.
Etc.

If you say a barber doesn't exist, please come and I, myself, will show you one.
I say god doesn't exist. Please show me.
mind u if ur village don't ve light then electricity don't exist in ur village not untill when it is installed. Likewise if u don't call on God u will believe he does not exist. Why nt call on him today, i bet tomorrow you will testify to his good work tomorrow
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by gendebs(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2012
Callotti: The question is not if he exists or not.

Inconsistent
Whiny
Jealous
Vindictive
Conniving
Whimpsical
Impulsive
Unprogressive
Bi-t-chy
Witchy
Hw i wish i am God. I will make sure the day u typed this rubbish will be the last day u will have access to the internet.
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by gendebs(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2012
Logic Mind: I am more powerful than your god or any god for that matter.
I can do a lot of things which you can see. Your god can't do a single thing.
he can't do a single thing yet he kept u alive till 2day.
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by harakiri(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2012
gendebs:
he can't do a single thing yet he kept u alive till 2day.

And how did you come to that conclusion? Have you seen or talked to this god before? What do you know about this god apart from what you've been brainwashed with from childhood?
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by Callotti: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2012
gendebs:
Hw i wish i am God. I will make sure the day u typed this rubbish will be the last day u will have access to the internet.

Very musshual.
Like you were reading my mind.
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by Flygeriana(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
harakiri:

And how did you come to that conclusion? Have you seen or talked to this god before? What do you know about this god apart from what you've been brainwashed with from childhood?
Harakiri, how u doin? Hope u cool?

Wil like to ask u a question... How did the FIRST human being on earth came to existence?
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by LogicMind: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2012
Flygeriana:

Wil like to ask u a question... How did the FIRST human being on earth came to existence?

While waiting for harakiri's response, can you please tell us how the very first dinosaur came into existence.
Much obliged.
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by gendebs(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
Logic Mind:

While waiting for harakiri's response, can you please tell us how the very first dinosaur came into existence.
Much obliged.
God created all the Animals on the fifth day he created heaven and earth. I think your logic mind should tell you if dinosaur ever existed, then it was created on d fifth day
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by gendebs(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2012
harakiri:

point of correction. I worship God nt god. I ve nt seen bt i talk to him everyday. God is worshiped in all d countries in d world but in different ways. Do u mean all his worshiper re fools or ignorant?
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by harakiri(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
Flygeriana:

I do not know but i do know that man didn't evolve (or was "created") from SAND either. Tell me, can you prove how a human being can be created from SAND (of all things) without referring to the bible you've been indoctrinated with from childhood?

***I think NOT***
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
gendebs:
point of correction. I worship God nt god. I ve nt seen bt i talk to him everyday. God is worshiped in all d countries in d world but in different ways. Do u mean all his worshiper re fools or ignorant?
*shaking my head* It is very disturbing to be reading something like this sometime.
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by harakiri(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
Logic Mind:

Much obliged.

You beat me to it but let me add two more questionnaires for the sheeple. . .

(1)IF THE CHRISTIAN GOD IS THE TRUE CREATOR OF LIFE AS THE BIBLE DEPICTS, WHY AREN'T DINOSAURS MENTIONED?

(2)FROM THE BOOK OF GENESIS-REVELATION (DOWN TO THE PRESENT DAY), EARTH AS WE KNOW IT IS LESSER THAN 10,000 YEARS OLD. HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN PREHISTORIC LIFE FORMS THAT EXISTED MILLIONS,HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS AND EONS AGO THAT AREN'T MENTIONED IN THE "ALL KNOWING BOOK OF THE CHRISTIAN GOD"?
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by gendebs(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2012
harakiri:

I do not know but i do know that man didn't evolve (or was "created") from SAND either. Tell me, can you prove how a human being can be created from SAND (of all things) without referring to the bible you've been indoctrinated with from childhood?

***I think NOT***
it's obvious that men were formed from sand. Do u need some1 to tell u this.
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by harakiri(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
gendebs:

Thank you so so so much for reminding me of how we were brainwashed as kids to type the Christian god in capital letters as God. That's the same indoctrination I've been talking about

***[s]I'm pretty sure you can't even remember why you type his/her/it's name in capitals[/s]***

Anyways, back to the issue. . .

You claim you talk to "God" everyday? Tell me, does "he" speak back to you? If "he" does, what language does he speak? I'm asking coz a lot of people claim to hear from "him" and that includes a lady who murdered a little girl 2 weeks ago via yanking out her tongue forcefully and claiming it was the voice of "God" that instructed her to do so.

Furthermore, you claim that "God" is worshiped in different ways all over the world. If this is a fact, can you HONESTLY tell me that the "God" you worship is the same as the the one worshiped in India,China,Iran and Jerusalem? Are you telling me that Amadioha,Eledumare,Yemoja,Sango and Ogun are the same "God" you're worshiping? Even if you lie on this forum, you cannot lie to yourself. Get real bruv!

Finally (to answer your last question), YES! ! ! I believe ALL "his" worshipers are fools and ignorant and it's up to you to prove me wrong. If they are not fools (including yourself. . .no offense), answer this simple question :

HOW DOES A VIRGIN GET PREGNANT WITHOUT HAVING $EX?
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by Arosa(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
Your ignorance or lack of knowledge is not a proof that God do not exist.
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by Ptolomeus(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
Arosa: Your ignorance or lack of knowledge is not a proof that God do not exist.
Some people do not think like you do not mean they are ignorant.
If you are a Christian should learn to respect others.
The time when Christians imposing their god of blood and fire are over.
Everyone has a right to their opinion.
Respect!
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by Arosa(m): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2012
@ptolomeus, The concept of God is lost in translation of any religion but the existence of God is unquestionable.
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2012
gendebs: Man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed. As the barber began to work, they got talking. They discussed about so many things
and various subjects.When they
eventually touched on the subject of God,the barber said:"I don't believe that God exists." "Why do you say that?" asked the customer."Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn't exist.Tell me, if
God exists,would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can't imagine a loving God who would allow all of these things."The customer thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't want to start an argument. The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop. Just
after he left the barbershop, he saw a man on the street with long, stringy,dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He looked dirty and unkempt. The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and he said to
the barber: "You know what? Barbers do not exist." "How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. "I am here, and I am a barber. And I just worked
on you!" "No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside.""Ah, but barbers DO exist! " answered the barber. "What happens, is, people do not come to me. ""Exactly!"- affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God, too, DOES exist! What happens, is, people don't go to
Him and do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world." God loves you!

Good job! It is just like saying that they don't believe that there is soap because they can see dirty folks around. The blood of Jesus Christ still cleans all those who come to Him in repentance and faith.
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by gendebs(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2012
harakiri:

Thank you so so so much for reminding me of how we were brainwashed as kids to type the Christian god in capital letters as God. That's the same indoctrination I've been talking about

***[s]I'm pretty sure you can't even remember why you type his/her/it's name in capitals[/s]***

Anyways, back to the issue. . .

You claim you talk to "God" everyday? Tell me, does "he" speak back to you? If "he" does, what language does he speak? I'm asking coz a lot of people claim to hear from "him" and that includes a lady who murdered a little girl 2 weeks ago via yanking out her tongue forcefully and claiming it was the voice of "God" that instructed her to do so.

Furthermore, you claim that "God" is worshiped in different ways all over the world. If this is a fact, can you HONESTLY tell me that the "God" you worship is the same as the the one worshiped in India,China,Iran and Jerusalem? Are you telling me that Amadioha,Eledumare,Yemoja,Sango and Ogun are the same "God" you're worshiping? Even if you lie on this forum, you cannot lie to yourself. Get real bruv!

Finally (to answer your last question), YES! ! ! I believe ALL "his" worshipers are fools and ignorant and it's up to you to prove me wrong. If they are not fools (including yourself. . .no offense), answer this simple question :

HOW DOES A VIRGIN GET PREGNANT WITHOUT HAVING $EX?

have you ever askd why d scientist call God the ominipotent and ominiscience? Thaz because he existed. Yemoja, sango, ogun according to history are messanger of Eledumare which d yoruba call God. God understands all the languapes. I know u will ask how can it be possible. My bro it's possible cos he is God. Mind u we re not fools. We know the the trut, we practise the tqvh and we live in the truth. I implore u bro to pls embrace d truth. Stop been myopic

1 Like

Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by gendebs(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Good job! It is just like saying that they don't believe that there is soap because they can see dirty folks around. The blood of Jesus Christ still cleans all those who come to Him in repentance and faith.
tell it to them bro.. God bless u
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by deprince0(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2012
Callotti: The question is not if he exists or not.

Inconsistent
Whiny
Jealous
Vindictive
Conniving
Whimpsical
Impulsive
Unprogressive
Bi-t-chy
Witchy
Sir, men shall give account of idle words. Oh man you are without excuse. God will never can never ask you to turn away from your wickedness. Go about to insult your creator but remember the soul that sinneth shall die. Repent before it is too late for your dear soul.
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by Ptolomeus(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
Arosa: @ptolomeus, The concept of God is lost in translation of any religion but the existence of God is unquestionable.
Unquestionably for you and for me, but do not be so arrogant and disrespectful to those who do not think alike.
Nothing is unquestionable, only the pride.You respect others the same way that you want to be respected.
Re: If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis by UyiIredia(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2012
harakiri:

Okay then, how did life come about ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Sex, Sexuality And Sex Everywhere, What Do We Do Now Pictures? / Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] / End Time Is Here Take A Look(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.