Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

The World Ugliest Dog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The World Ugliest Dog (3220 Views)

R.I.P The ‘world’s Ugliest Woman’ Has Died Aged 67. Photos Inside. / She Was Called The World Ugliest Woman,now She's An Inspiration... / Woman Branded As The World #ugliest# Woman Fight Back In An Inspirational Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Ugliest Dog by wetman(m): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2007
Sam, a fourteen year old purebred Chinese Crested Hairless dog was rescued by Susie Lockheed over five years ago. He was considered "un-adoptable" by local shelters, but Susie took him in on a 48-hour trial period. During that time he lived in a cage because he acted like a rabid dog. Susie had to shove food and water into his cage and run. The 48-hour trial became several days, and then Sam just walked out of the cage and became "one of the pack" of other hairless dogs who found harbor in Susie's domain.

He was the three time (2003-2005) undefeated winner of the Ugliest Dog in the World contest. His ugliness earned him TV appearances, limo rides and even a meeting with Donald Trump.
Sam passed away on Friday, November 18, 2005. The news traveled quickly, and Susie received emails from people all around the world expressing their condolences, with many expressing how Sam had affected their lives. There truly was an outpouring of love. Sam touched people in very different ways, from eliciting almost uncontrollable laughter to a little fright, but mostly it was Sam and Susie's relationship that enamored them to so many.
There have been emails telling Susie that more and more animals that had once been considered unadoptable are now being taken in and loved by new parents. Although Sam will be missed by millions, he certainly did his good deed while on this earth, and his legacy lives on!
Check out Sam's stories and picture

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/22/ugly.dog.ap/

Re: The World Ugliest Dog by kellygirl(f): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2008
shocked shocked shocked  lipsrsealed this dog sure reminds me of a skinned-chicken in ma street.
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by Africason(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2008
I bet he didn't bite anyone!? Could have been something else cheesy What a beauty!!
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by spikedcylinder: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2008
Jeez! Someone should get the damn dog braces. shocked
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by ifyalways(f): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2008
shocked what a dog !
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by sexyLeamon(f): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2008
The World Ugliest Dog

true I agree
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by MrCrackles(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2008
Oh no my eyes!! angry
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2008
wetman:

Susie had to shove food and water into his cage and run.
grin
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by chyk91(m): 3:43am On Dec 24, 2008
the dog ugly well well oh.
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by TOYOSI20(f): 6:36am On Dec 24, 2008
Man. . . .that dog is fugly. . . . .arghhhh!!!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by Deshannel(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2008
Damn what a cutie.
Sexy dog.
@ poster
It Died at what age above 14 yrs.
True celebrity.
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by Deshannel(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2008
3 times World ugliest dog champ.

Re: The World Ugliest Dog by Deshannel(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2008
Sam's Owner

Re: The World Ugliest Dog by stkris(m): 5:58am On Dec 25, 2008
yo! this dog is so ugly n scary, it took a whole 1 year n two months for any nairalander to gather enuf liver to come

close n post a comment. haaa
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by Pepeye(f): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2008
what an horrible sight
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by stkris(m): 5:38am On Dec 27, 2008
Pepeye:

what an horrible sight

i looked in ur profile, n u'r too pretty to murder english like this

oh! i get it. . shes trying to scare the dog off

well, we all make tipos taipoes tyepose crap! . . typos . ehenn
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by Nobody: 1:46am On May 24, 2011
thought we were talking about Mr.Cork here.  undecided undecided

wetman:

. . .He was the three time (2003-2005) undefeated winner of the Ugliest Dog in the World contest.[size=13pt]His ugliness[/size] earned him TV appearances, limo rides and even a meeting with Donald Trump.
Sam passed away on Friday, November 18, 2005. The news traveled quickly, and Susie received emails from people all around the world expressing their condolences, with many expressing how Sam had affected their lives. There truly was an outpouring of love. Sam touched people in very different ways, from eliciting almost uncontrollable laughter to a little fright, but mostly it was Sam and Susie's relationship that enamored them to so many.
There have been emails telling Susie that more and more animals that had once been considered unadoptable are now being taken in and loved by new parents. Although Sam will be missed by millions, he certainly did his good deed while on this earth, and his legacy lives on!
Check out Sam's stories and picture

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/22/ugly.dog.ap/

some ppl sef!  undecided

E be like say this fugly mongrel is Jesus reincarnated! No offence!!  undecided
Oyinbos! they can relate to every gaddem thing! If I fall and break my hand and have to walk with it
curved and deformed for life, they would write me about how much I am a remarkable person. I bet they
even make a pilgrimage to his grave site!  tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by Ladytemi(f): 6:07am On May 24, 2011
Is that a dog or some kind of possessed animal. Fugly does not even begin to dscribe this dog.
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by Nobody: 6:30am On May 24, 2011
The more ugly the baddest he will be. I likieeeit
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 24, 2011
reel ugly
Re: The World Ugliest Dog by Knight1(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2011
reminds me of those hyenas in Lion King grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Releases Picture In Whites Says He Is Proud To Be A Nigerian / WATCH VIDEO: $exy Girl Under Car - Men Will Be Men! See What Happened NEXT! / PHOTOS: Damilola Adejonwo, Hottest Nigerian Gay Boy In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.