Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers (4276 Views)

Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic / Fuel Subsidy Removal Now Official, Pppra Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers by mukina2: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2012
The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) said on Monday it had issued 42 marketers with permits to import a total of 4.8 billion litres of fuel in the second quarter this year.

This is the first open tender announcement (PPPRA) will be making since the removal and then reinstated of fuel subsidy in January after protests.

The local units of oil majors Exxon Mobil and Total as well as state-owned NNPC were among companies approved to sell fuel, the PPPRA said in a statement.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/03/12/pppra-issues-fuel-import-permits-for-q2/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers by otokx(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2012
can we have the full list?
Re: PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers by Joooo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2012
This pple are jux makin a fool of theselves by constitutin probe pannel, they are all in thesame cabal the money they derive from the act is shared among them so stop stressin poor Nigerians
Re: PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers by oyins4lord(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2012
grin it will be better if PPPRA can give us the full list of those importers and let see what happens thereafter.
Re: PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers by Ajiowe: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2012
I Hope the untouchable cabals are in the list.
Re: PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2012
Creating jobs in other markets and employing people in market and improvishing your people to benefit few people.Seems Nigeria will never refine forevere and ever.Bastards
Re: PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers by Afolabs101: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2012
4.8 billion litres for the quarter = 53.3 million litres per day!

I thought we only used 35 million litres per day?? The saga continues......... shocked
Re: PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers by greatlee(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2012
Is it not ridiculous that Nigeria still import petroleum products? So, after all the bla bla of fuel subsidy probe, this monsters are still doing their usual busness. Would there ever come the time when we will do the right things in this blessed country? chai!! i tire for naija ooo
Re: PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers by abiolag(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2012
I knew dis will b d outcome after all d stories dat d cabals r d people benefiting from d subsidy.fuel price was increased by #32 so dat d same cabal will av more money in thier Swiss account.If we continue lyk dis,then dis nation must b expecting break-up b4 d predicted 2015.may God help 9ja
Re: PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers by Knorkastur: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2012
Re: PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers by Krazylover: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
Ajiowe: I Hope the untouchable cabals are in the list.
Me too.[img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers by oiseworld: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2012
naija the complainers, of course they have to ccontinue importing fuel for now. The refineries are not working yet, we thank God dat this time we're not left in the dark.
Re: PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers by otondo55: 8:41am On Mar 13, 2012
confused people....the lie continues
Re: PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers by eprynce(m): 9:08am On Mar 13, 2012
See? The lies continue indeed....by my simple math, this amounts to roughly 47 million liters per day for the stated period.
We found out during the probe that we consume not more than 35 million liters per day, so why the excess 12 million liters and for whom? Are they meant for diversion? Them definitely don start again! sad

(1) (Reply)

5 Largest Dead Shopping Malls, Commercial Centers In The World(Photos). / Nigeria's Foreign Reserves Rise To $42Billion! / Baba Ijebu Pay My Dough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.