Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? (18270 Views)

When Will Her JAMB (UME) Results Be Released? / JAMB (UME) 2006/2007 Is Out! / JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Enez01(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2012
Maryam sorry if the dude has got u pissed.. A lot of us lost people dear to ur hearts at this recent meance and as u have rightly said no reasonable person not only a good muslim that will not denounce this reckless altitude.. But let us not make mountains out of mold hills... The dude might have been harsh to have laid the insult on generally the hausa's but however, cancelling or postponing the utme exam is deversating not only to the northerners but the whole nigerian students at large as most of them including myself is depending on the out come of this exam.... And sorry for the demages done to u and ur people by this gays Maryam sorry if the dude has got u pissed.. A lot of us lost people dear to ur hearts at this recent meance and as u have rightly said no reasonable person not only a good muslim that will not denounce this reckless altitude.. But let us not make mountains out of mold hills... The dude might have been harsh to have laid the insult on generally the hausa's but however, cancelling or postponing the utme exam is deversating not only to the northerners but the whole nigerian students at large as most of them including myself is depending on the out come of this exam.... And sorry for the demages done to u and ur people by this gays Maryam sorry if the dude has got u pissed.. A lot of us lost people dear to ur hearts at this recent meance and as u have rightly said no reasonable person not only a good muslim that will not denounce this reckless altitude.. But let us not make mountains out of mold hills... The dude might have been harsh to have laid the insult on generally the hausa's but however, cancelling or postponing the utme exam is deversating not only to the northerners but the whole nigerian students at large as most of them including myself is depending on the out come of this exam.... And sorry for the demages done to u and ur people by this gays
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by cbayo: 4:46am On Mar 15, 2012
charlsecy4:

Where did you hear such rumours??
all u know hw a do is 2 watch movie an play ps3
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Matrixe: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2012
Matrixe back 4 good 4 those sittings 4 this year jamb 4 info and assitance call 08032089956
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by safia1230: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
Pakpatan board annonced the result of 8th class and student can view their result online free on 8th class result 2012 pakpatan
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2012
Reading through your comments make me wonder how most of you will perform during the UTME exams because your vocabularies S U C K big time. SMH
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Agboki: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by dany191(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2012
Had_one:
THANK YOU & APPOLOGY ACCEPTED. BUT ANOTHER POINT OF CORRECTION MY BROTHER. AS YOU USED YOUR SENSES AND SEE NO REASON FOR US TO ABUSE EACH OTHER OR FIGHT OVER TRIBE, SAME SOLUTION SHOULD BE APPLIED TO RELIGION FOR US TO LEAVE IN PEACE. STOP HATING THE NORTH OR ISLAM OVER BOKO HARAM OR WHAT PEOPLE SAY. THE BOKO BOYZ WERE MUCH HATED IN THE NORTH THAN THE SOUTH. 95% OF THE DAMAGES THEY CAUSED WERE IN THE NORTH NOT THE SOUTH. EVEN THE PEOPLE THEY KILLED SINCE THEY START OPERATIONS, WHEN THEY ATTACK, MAJORITY OF THE CASUALITIES TURNS TO BE MUSLIMS. THEREFORE, THIS IS A WAR OUR GOOD SOUTHERN BROTHERS SHOULD HELP US TO FIGHT, NOT TO KEEP HATING US OVER WHAT WE CANNOT ACCOUNT FOR. NO GOOD MUSLIM WILL EVER SUPPORT BOKO HARAM.
i understand brother i have no issue with islam i only have a problem when evil ones hide behind religion τ̅☺ do evil.we are on the same page
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Princeklint1: 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2012
Na wao. Na ma broda onyewec una wan kil because im no go schl? Haba make una put smal subsidy na. Onyewec u had beta go get d book KEY WITNESS by J.F Freedman so u wil learn 2 control ur speech. Children listen wen eldas speak.

1 Like

Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Princeklint1: 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2012
Its a P I T Y dat most of u dont ride ur emotions but re ride by ur emotions. Anyway dis is NAIRALAND none is exempted 4rm registerin. Say wat u hv 2 say n hw u luv 2 say it. U cud b a p.Hd holder, shove it down ur A. S. S.! U cud b a wack, drop ur words lyk u T. H. R. O. W. I. N. G. U. P. Hehe. Nairaland make all E. V. E. N. Lest i 4get, U guys had beta b readin ur brain out cos dat J A M B?.............. Its 2 heavy 2 b pushed. 24/3/2012 is d date. Non negotiable. Hv just covered my syllabus in physics, bio n Eng. Workin very hard n turnin pages hours past midnight 2 cover my chem. Dnt knw abt u guys but its imposible 4 me 2 score less dan 280. It wil take God Grace though.
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Druhill(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2012
Pakavy: maryam mai yayi zafi?!
remember boko haram are not muslim they are the hykagas.
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by RumyaFerhat: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2012
Bise Lahore has conducted the matric papers in the month of March this year, now it is more than three months since the completion of examination and students are curious to know about their results, but the happy news is, bise lahore result are on it's way, as the official of board of intermediate and secondary board lahore has announced that lahore board matric result is going to be announced on July 25, 2012. Student can check their result on bise lahore board which is the official website of Punjab Education Division.
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by RumyaFerhat: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
Thanks fellows for sharing the useful links about punjab examination commission results, i have found some more efficient links for you, hope this pec result 2013 site will help you guys to check your lahore board 5th class result 2013 and lahore board 8th class result 2013 with ease and comfort. If any student is online here and need any kind of help then let me know, i will assist you guys personally. As per official news this 5th 8th class result 2013 is going to be announced tomorrow morning.

5th class result 2013 | 8th class result 2013| pec.edu.pk | 5th 8th class result 2013 punjab examination commission
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by RumyaFerhat: 2:15pm On May 06, 2013
CBSE/JEE MAIN 2013 must confirm claims i.e.check/ see the certificates of reserved category candidates especially of OBC (Non creamy)(centers list),before preparing the list (7th May) of eligible reserved candidates for JEE ADVANCE test ,sheduled on 2nd June. The list must not be prepared only on CLAIM basis as claimed/ clicked while filling the application forms. CBSE/JEE MAIN at present , neither have, nor called any documentry proof from reserved candidates to prepare the eligiblity list. Genuine borderline reserved candidates will be thrown out of JEE ADV. exam unjustifiablly and permently(because of last attempt),as there is no waiting list to appear for JEE ADV.test sheduled on 2nd June.

jee main results 2013 | jee main result 2013 | jee main 2013 result | jee main | jee main 2013 | jeemain.nic.in
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by RumyaFerhat: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Lahore is the secondary and intermediate education governmental body in Lahore Division. It is located on Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education,86 Mozang Road, Lahore Board Of Intermediate And Secondary Education was established in 1954. Jurisdiction of the Board of Intermediate And Secondary Education Lahore has been confined to the districts of Lahore, Kasur, Okara, Sheikhupura and Nankana Sahib . Board Of Intermediate And Secondary Education, Lahore is the main stream of education throughout the country. Lahore board is considered as the biggest educational board in Pakistan; around 2 million students appear every year through this board in matriculation and intermediate exams..

bise lahore board matric 10th class result 2013 | matric result 2013 | 10th class result 2013 | board result 2013| result 2013 | bise lahore | bise gujranwala | bise multan | bise rawalpindi | bise faisalabad | [B]bise sargodha[/b] | [B]bise dg khan[/b] | [B]bise sahiwal[/b] | [B]bise bahawalpur[/b]
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by RumyaFerhat: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Civil Servants Sending Their Children To Private Universities Are Corrupt – ASUU / Download LAUTECH Post Utme Past Questions Here For Free. / Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.