Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? (6584 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by wisepluto(m): 12:33am On Mar 13, 2012
I seem to wonder why the forum moderator finds it pleasing wrongly projecting issues related to Christ Embassy and Pastor Chris. Do change, now that an advice is coming your way. Thank You!
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by TMoni1(m): 12:48am On Mar 13, 2012
Talk is cheap!

Some people make the news, while the others talk about the news.

..."Nobody talk about you then your nobody"
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by mbaemeka(m): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2012
Its all about traffic my dear. Pastor Chris/CEC or anybody associated with him generates alot of buzz and controversy. Pastor Chris is just like his master: Jesus.Take a look at the Mercy Johnson saga, gate fee, masturbation, Joagbaje, twitter, etc. I once read of a story online about a certain church whose pastor was caught promulgating and fully practising in very paedophillic acts. The funny thing about the story was how it didnt really go anywhere even though the said pastor had confessed to it. I pinched myself because i know that if that pastor had anything (even the remotest thing) to do with pastor chris it would have made the front page of every daily time newspaper or magazine.

It is only the fruitful tree that gets stoned.#Deep

3 Likes

Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by wisepluto(m): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2012
@T.moni & @mba emeka, nice one. The very truth is, why criticize what you genuinely love but are so perverse in your thinking to openly liking it. That man is a global phenomemon, whose teachings has won the heart of wise people over. In place of critising, i consider diligent learning from him to be of more value.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by PastorKun(m): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2012
Nairalanders would 'leave' pastor chris alone when he repents from his fraudulent ways, turns a new leaf and give his life to christ. Except for you deluded and gullible ce members, it's so obvious to the whole world that he is a scoundrel and a charlatan.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by wisepluto(m): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2012
If pastor chris isnt of God, i bet you He would have been dealt with seriously by God and mysteriously by demons(that he frquently chases out of people). The truth is: the head can never carry out the role of the hand, so is the leg and the waist.S then is Christ Embassy different from Deeper Life, Winners, Redeemed and others. Everyone has gotten a unique responsibility. My suggestion is that people just can't understand his trail blazing success records! with rhapsody being the second most translated book in the world, international t.v audience, committed members! it only occurs by the power of the Holy Spirit. If you want a similar success attitude; Stick to the Holy Spirit, GBAM! The ministry is over 30yrs still doing the same thing, on the same course.
THERE IS JUST NO NEED TO CRITISIZE WHAT'S GOOD MY DEAR!

3 Likes

Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by drharry: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2012
wisepluto: If pastor chris isnt of God, i bet you He would have been dealt with seriously by God and mysteriously by demons(that he frquently chases out of people). The truth is: the head can never carry out the role of the hand, so is the leg and the waist.S then is Christ Embassy different from Deeper Life, Winners, Redeemed and others. Everyone has gotten a unique responsibility. My suggestion is that people just can't understand his trail blazing success records! with rhapsody being the second most translated book in the world, international t.v audience, committed members! it only occurs by the power of the Holy Spirit. If you want a similar success attitude; Stick to the Holy Spirit, GBAM! The ministry is over 30yrs still doing the same thing, on the same course.

GBAM

Gba
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by kingh01: 12:40am On Mar 14, 2012
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by MrResource(m): 1:48am On Mar 14, 2012

1 Like

Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 14, 2012
mtcheww
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by Rocktation(f): 1:57am On Mar 14, 2012
It is so much easier to defend pastor Chris now, innit? But when it comes to other faiths and churches, y'all will stand gidigba to cast and bind. Mscheww.
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by oraclefemi(m): 2:08am On Mar 14, 2012
this man is telling me to zip down and jerk off is right? end times my people
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by Fourcade(m): 5:26am On Mar 14, 2012
He should keep explaining himself ,nothing justifies it!
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by Pakavy(m): 6:15am On Mar 14, 2012
who givs a hoot about dat end tym man of satan?!
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 14, 2012
wisepluto: If pastor chris isnt of God, i bet you He would have been dealt with seriously by God and mysteriously by demons(that he frquently chases out of people).

my head is a jammed right now that i cant understand what you mean by this. can you explain in reverse? are you making sense? because there are many crooked pastors like him plying their trade for eternity but God hasnt striked them down? so what the fuckery are you saying?
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by egift(m): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2012
If nobody talks about you, then you are a nobody!
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by gaddafe(m): 7:03am On Mar 14, 2012
If pastor chris is critisized by NL it means they feel he is wrong and he should change his ways. Knowing pastor chris i know he would adjust his ways to please people. This is where i actually have a bit of problem with this man. Must you save face just to please people?
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by ayobase(m): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2012
What is ur point here?
Does it mean that a ''man of God'' shldnt be corrected.
Mine concern is not abt the issue of money, fleet of cars and d likes.
Now, he has misled many youths into believeing that mastubation is Godly...what sort of doctrine is that, and not just in the church, but on a national, if not ''international'' television.

Answer me,shld we condone that?

wisepluto: I seem to wonder why the forum moderator finds it pleasing wrongly projecting issues related to Christ Embassy and Pastor Chris. Do change, now that an advice is coming your way. Thank You!
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by freecocoa(f): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2012
Is pastor chris complaining op?even if he is he should know that's part of the price he has to pay for being in the limelight.
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by ayobase(m): 7:10am On Mar 14, 2012
Pastor Kumuyi is somebody.
I am somebody.
Abacha was somebody.
Idi amin was somebody.
Guru maraji is somebody.
Hitler was somebody.

Anybody can be somebody depending on how u affect ur generation!

egift: If nobody talks about you, then you are a nobody!
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by ayobase(m): 7:12am On Mar 14, 2012
Help me ask am o!
We are in the period of grace!
I wonder if the days of Moses is applicable noe!

diluminati:

my head is a jammed right now that i cant understand what you mean by this. can you explain in reverse? are you making sense? because there are many crooked pastors like him plying their trade for eternity but God hasnt striked them down? so what the fuckery are you saying?
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by ayobase(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2012
Like u knew what has been on my mind.
Well, its been said that at the last day, people will go out to seek for whatever is pleasing to their ears.
Ths issue of masturbation is one of them....doctrine to enslave the youths!
Now, they are happy that it has finally been said by a ''man of God''.
What happens next, maybe homosexuals and lesbians will be encouraged to go public!

Rocktation: It is so much easier to defend pastor Chris now, innit? But when it comes to other faiths and churches, y'all will stand gidigba to cast and bind. Mscheww.
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by ayobase(m): 7:25am On Mar 14, 2012
So masturbation doctrine goes with u!

wisepluto: If pastor chris isnt of God, i bet you He would have been dealt with seriously by God and mysteriously by demons(that he frquently chases out of people). The truth is: the head can never carry out the role of the hand, so is the leg and the waist.S then is Christ Embassy different from Deeper Life, Winners, Redeemed and others. Everyone has gotten a unique responsibility. My suggestion is that people just can't understand his trail blazing success records! with rhapsody being the second most translated book in the world, international t.v audience, committed members! it only occurs by the power of the Holy Spirit. If you want a similar success attitude; Stick to the Holy Spirit, GBAM! The ministry is over 30yrs still doing the same thing, on the same course.
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by ZUBY77(m): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2012
wisepluto: I seem to wonder why the forum moderator finds it pleasing wrongly projecting issues related to Christ Embassy and Pastor Chris. Do change, now that an advice is coming your way. Thank You!
maybe you should learn how to shut up. Thee crooks called pastors here are busy reaping you off while you defend them here.
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by 3RNEST(m): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2012
Hw NL take hold Chris? I just dey wonder..
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by stepo707: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2012
newnairaway: nairaland will leave Christ after he leaves himself!

HuH?
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by Kachi01: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2012
Looking unto Jesus who is the author and finisher of our faith. Heb. 12 v2. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind... Rom. 12 v2. Is time to look unto Jesus and sturdy the word of God other than believing and defending whatever a man of God says or does.
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by BaBaMike: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2012
Nothing can happen and not be revealed. the Bible say in 2 Cor. 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
Leave The Judgement For God, Dont Judge.
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2012
He kinda looks awkward in this Video.
Re: Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? by KINGwax(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2012
mba emeka: Its all about traffic my dear. Pastor Chris/CEC or anybody associated with him generates alot of buzz and controversy. Pastor Chris is just like his master: Jesus.Take a look at the Mercy Johnson saga, gate fee, masturbation, Joagbaje, twitter, etc. I once read of a story online about a certain church whose pastor was caught promulgating and fully practising in very paedophillic acts. The funny thing about the story was how it didnt really go anywhere even though the said pastor had confessed to it. I pinched myself because i know that if that pastor had anything (even the remotest thing) to do with pastor chris it would have made the front page of every daily time newspaper or magazine.

It is only the fruitful tree that gets stoned.#Deep
ARE U MAD OR DELUDED, Who is like Jesus? That 'wealth-hoarder-jerry- curled-son-of-a-masturbating-dick'?
You dey madt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Everyone. / Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity / Religion Is The Pillar Of Humanity. Take It Away And We Collapse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.