Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (90922 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Agassa: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2012
bigx:

Who can download them all and save on a DVD? grin Business Idea for someone Its kinda monotonous angry

That would make lot of sense o. The person can even download all the games and app in their archive on a flash drive or external hard disc. I'll definitely buy o. I don't have the time to start downloading all those app even though I need everything on my 64GB PB. @TCD,Niiade and my other chairmen dem for this thread,any hope?cos I don play need for speed tire o.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2012
Agassa:

That would make lot of sense o. The person can even download all the games and app in their archive on a flash drive or external hard disc. I'll definitely buy o. I don't have the time to start downloading all those app even though I need everything on my 64GB PB. @TCD,Niiade and my other chairmen dem for this thread,any hope?cos I don play need for speed tire o.

Niiade don put 300 working links up, you still want make person spoon - feed you? Haba Oga
Better quick quick sideload, before the links break o!! Or else nah you + ur 64gb + need for Speed underground go dey dance 2geda!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Agassa: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Niiade don put 300 working links up, you still want make person spoon - feed you? Haba Oga
Better quick quick sideload, before the links break o!! Or else nah you + ur 64gb + need for Speed underground go dey dance 2geda!!!

Oga abeg no be like that. For now I don't have a pc;and I don't want to use my office computer. I am planning on buying a laptop by January next year. So,before then I just need all the bar files I can lay my hands.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2012
Agassa:

Oga abeg no be like that. For now I don't have a pc;and I don't want to use my office computer. I am planning on buying a laptop by January next year. So,before then I just need all the bar files I can lay my hands.

Me, my internet subscription is 8GB per month, only 9mm is almost 1GB. Someone with "unlimited" (maybe MTN cheat grin ) can download all 300, get an 8GB or so cheap flash drive, add small money and sell d flash drive. That's my own o.
If I had d time n the internet connection that's what I'd do.
Business = Find a need and fill it grin
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Segunagagu(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2012
bigx:

Me, my internet subscription is 8GB per month, only 9mm is almost 1GB. Someone with "unlimited" (maybe MTN cheat grin ) can download all 300, get an 8GB or so cheap flash drive, add small money and sell d flash drive. That's my own o.
If I had d time n the internet connection that's what I'd do.
Business = Find a need and fill it grin
I want to try it..but it will be on DVD disc oOoo..most important. I can't find d link ..at aLl..I can't find it..if u can send it to me..my email is olajuyigbesegun@yahoo.com send it to me fast so I can see if its something I can venture into cos am less busy..and I no dey sleep..lol
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Segunagagu(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2012
Somebody should paste d link again..am using mtn cheat...
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
Agassa:

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
bigx:

You're welcome. I always admire and appreciate honest and straight-forward people, they are rare

Chairman, apologies for late update and for me to have waited till you contacted me for update on your playbook . . . Yes, it has left the winter of Canada into the warm weather of Nigeria . . . .You have the link to track it in your mail. . . Once again, thanks for your business
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, apologies for late update and for me to have waited till you contacted me for update on your playbook . . . Yes, it has left the winter of Canada into the warm weather of Nigeria . . . .You have the link to track it in your mail. . . Once again, thanks for your business

Ok Boss. I totally understand. Thanks a lot.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sheyma: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
Segun agagu: Somebody should paste d link again..am using mtn cheat...
Abeg hw u tk do am
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
Segun agagu: Somebody should paste d link again..am using mtn cheat...
I emailed you.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
I have hundreds of apps in my PC, those I've sideloaded and those I don't need and I hope to download more from those links. I just download and keep who knows when I might need it.

I have no problems giving to anyone who needs free, problem is distance.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
TCD: I have hundreds of apps in my PC, those I've sideloaded and those I don't need and I hope to download more from those links. I just download and keep who knows when I might need it.

I have no problems giving to anyone who needs free, problem is distance.

Whats your location? Could always pay for sending by courier o
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by LeJeun3: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
moebabba: Hey everyone how true is it that blackberry playbook with sim 4LTE is available so I don't av to bridge n pls how much.hurry

yeah it comes with a sim slot.
Interested in buying one? Contact me!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 12:42am On Dec 03, 2012
i can not see the link of the application someone pls help sad
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Fhemmmy: 2:46am On Dec 03, 2012
bigx:

Ok Boss. I totally understand. Thanks a lot.

Na you i go thank oh and soon we will be doing so much more together . . .
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Agassa: 6:50am On Dec 03, 2012
bigx:

@TCD,Whats your location? Could always pay for sending by courier o

Seconded.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Zingun: 7:03am On Dec 03, 2012
@oga TCD I support abeg wats ur location? I need help on this sideloading stuff.my 64gb is half free
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2012
I'm in cross river . Just checked my PC, the size of the ones I have now is about 9GB. With the links chief Niiade provided, I hope to download more. Could get up to 16GB,

How is one supposed to store that for transport?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2012
TCD: I'm in cross river . Just checked my PC, the size of the ones I have now is about 9GB. With the links chief Niiade provided, I hope to download more. Could get up to 16GB,

How is one supposed to store that for transport?
16 GB flash drive or memory card or a small HDD
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2012
bigx:
16 GB flash drive or memory card or a small HDD

Seconded....
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Phony200(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
alstacs:

Seconded....

Thirded.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
Phony200:

Thirded.
alstacs:

Seconded....
Agassa:

Seconded.

Oga TCD your customers plenty o! You could get the 16GB flash drive for like 2k and add 1000 for the stress = 3000. Maybe like 2000 for courier. I think 5000 should be ok for that amount of apps o.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
bigx:

Oga TCD your customers plenty o! You could get the 16GB flash drive for like 2k and add 1000 for the stress = 3000. Maybe like 2000 for courier. I think 5000 should be ok for that amount of apps o.
Lol, chief, 16GB flash drive for 2K? Where will I see that one. Last time I bought 16GB memory card I paid 7K. 2GB flash drive here costs N1,500 , I wonder about 16GB.

Add that and courier, I think it will be too expensive.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
TCD: Lol, chief, 16GB flash drive for 2K? Where will I see that one. Last time I bought 16GB memory card I paid 7K. 2GB flash drive here costs N1,500 , I wonder about 16GB.

Add that and courier, I think it will be too expensive.

I saw one in technology market section o, let me search and make sure though I've not bought flash-drives recently.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
www.nairaland.com/1005034/flash-drive-memmory-wholesale-price#13063865

Ivnt bought from there before o, but if that's real then it might be an option, if its good someone could buy a couple and send down to calabar (to save transport costs) then you save the files and send by courier to those interested.
Just an option though, we'r a community here so anyone with a better/cheaper option can chip in.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
TCD, lets talk this issue out, i should be able to help and resolve this matter well enuff to please everybody, gat 8GB of games n apps download.... not had time to download enuff jare. would be waiting
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
^^
You're in Lagos abi? Guys in Lag can arrange to meet you and get them if they so wish and if not inconvenient for you.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Phony200(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
That's cool oh. Oya Niiade, terms and conditions for lagos ppl.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
My Oga TCD no let's do it in a way that everybody gets and we can combine both downloads. You know a lot of our folks here are lag-based take your time and download as much as you can.I was thinking we can get your downloads inputed into a flash, sent to lagos. Include my downloads into it. Then anybody can come along with HD or Large Memory cards n flash and get the full package. Whateva fee agreed on would be shared. That help with just one courier cost and no need to buy a lot of flash drives. Let me know what you guys think.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
Niiade: My Oga TCD no let's do it in a way that everybody gets and we can combine both downloads. You know a lot of our folks here are lag-based take your time and download as much as you can.I was thinking we can get your downloads inputed into a flash, sent to lagos. Include my downloads into it. Then anybody can come along with HD or Large Memory cards n flash and get the full package. Whateva fee agreed on would be shared. That help with just one courier cost and no need to buy a lot of flash drives. Let me know what you guys think.

.......and for those in Abuja? grin
The Gurus are about to elbow us out.....m
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
Niiade: My Oga TCD no let's do it in a way that everybody gets and we can combine both downloads. You know a lot of our folks here are lag-based take your time and download as much as you can.I was thinking we can get your downloads inputed into a flash, sent to lagos. Include my downloads into it. Then anybody can come along with HD or Large Memory cards n flash and get the full package. Whateva fee agreed on would be shared. That help with just one courier cost and no need to buy a lot of flash drives. Let me know what you guys think.

This is really a nice concept. Thumbs up to all the great guys here. I used to have dvd loads of free and cracked symbian apps till they fell out of favour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (66) (Reply)

Carlcare Is Here With You / How Do I Know If I Am Sharing My Data With Someone Unknowingly? / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.