Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,239 members, 7,849,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss (14372 Views)

How To Prevent Employee Fraud/ Theft: 22 Tips / Ex-employee Sues Bank For N100 Billion / A Comprehensive "guarantor's Form" To An Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by niddamugu(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2012
blacksta: waste of money . for 5 million i will get him excellent hired killers

You are still too expensive. With 2 million, you can get a clean job. wink wink wink
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by valencia25(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2012
That man sev.... U wey fit giv person 11m, dat means u dan dey Ok, wetin u dey find sev! Smh
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2012
Absolute n gross inanity in its entirety! Dis dude himself shud b tried n d spiritualist dischargd n aquited.d guy did d right thing by not killing yinka's bosses since he culd hv done it even without spiritual powers.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Okijajuju1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2012
WHY are Yoruba people so evil?!

Why would a yoruba man think of Killing his Oga so as to own his Oga's company?!

Yoruba people are worse than snakes o!!

Why hasnt the judge ordered the summary execution of all parties involved?! Afterall they are all Ofemmanus. . .
angry
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by crackhouse(m): 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2012
Soundmind: Nawa o
who is more dangerous pls, is it a murderer or a dupe.
Chei.
Two of them should be charged to court on criminal ground.
the murderer is more dangerous than the fraudster.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by niddamugu(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2012
valencia25: That man sev.... U wey fit giv person 11m, dat means u dan dey Ok, wetin u dey find sev! Smh

Una politicians don dey ok? Wetin dem dey find sef?
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Skywalker5(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2012
Okija_juju: WHY are Yoruba people so evil?!

Why would a yoruba man think of Killing his Oga so as to own his Oga's company?!

Why hasnt the judge ordered the summary execution of all parties involved?! Afterall they are all Ofemmanus. . .
angry

You this fool, cant you just Bleep off?
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Pennywise(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2012
To invest 11million naira for a position in Chivita means there is a 'kiiling' to be made in that company. What does that company do besides making fruit juice? I hope the FIRS is paying sufficient attention to this Indian company.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Okijajuju1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2012
Sky-walker:

You this fool, cant you just Bleep off?

Whats your problem you confused sky jay-walker?! Free me like Terry G o!!

Shey you don dey serially stalk me!! Next thing now your true Yoruba colours go come out and you go start to think of how to kill me. . .
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Skywalker5(m): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2012
Must you go about every normal post on Nairaland and insult people's tribe. besides wtf is Yoruba?

Get a life bro. stop destroying thread other normal people want to read. You can see the post was kept in Business/money not in your tribalism section
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by obicentlis: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
Love of money, thank God its not an Igbo man but the lazy Yorubas.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by BaBaMike: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2012
snthesis: yoruba man trying to kill a hardworking ingenius igbo man via rituals gets duped by a fellow yoruba man--alot can b ascertained by this summary tongue

you again, monkey,this snthesis boy is a tribal bigot. may shango the god of thunder strike you.

Oloshi omo kekere
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Okijajuju1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2012
Sky-walker:
Must you go about every normal post on Nairaland and insult people's tribe. besides wtf is Yoruba?

Get a life bro. stop destroying thread other normal people want to read. You can see the post was kept in Business/money not in your tribalism section

My friend shut up!!

What do you mean!! Is he not an Yoruba man?! Yoruba is the Binominal Nomeclature (hope you studied Biology) of Yoruba people. I have a life, you need to get one and stop stalking me. . . Or are you an Yoruba boy?! Wether you put the post in kiddies section or church section, I will call it as I see it;

A Lazy Yoruba Man paid another dubious Yoruba man 11 million Naira which the Lazy Yoruba Man stole for his Onye Ocha Oga and paid to the dubious Yoruba man to use spiritual means to kill his innocent non-Yoruba Oga.

Now fall out the sky and break your neck. . .

Why call me tribalistic when I am not. And more over, I never insulted "Yoruba'S", only stressed the fact that the murderer in this case, like many drug dealers, armed-robbers, pedophi'les, Yahoo-Yahoo and ritualists is an Yoruba.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Okijajuju1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2012
BaBa Mike:

you again, monkey,this snthesis boy is a tribal bigot. may shango the god of thunder strike you.

Oloshi omo kekere

Look at this useless Yoruba calling on an Yoruba God to strike a Nwafor Ani Igbo. . Have your heard of Amadi-Oha. . . Google him. . Beware
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Jabioro: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2012
Too ridicules!
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Skywalker5(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

My friend shut up!!

What do you mean!! Is he not an Yoruba man?! Yoruba is the Binominal Nomeclature (hope you studied Biology) of Yoruba people. I have a life, you need to get one and stop stalking me. . . Or are you an Yoruba boy?! Wether you put the post in kiddies section or church section, I will call it as I see it;

A Lazy Yoruba Man paid another dubious Yoruba man 11 million Naira which the Lazy Yoruba Man stole for his Onye Ocha Oga and paid to the dubious Yoruba man to use spiritual means to kill his innocent non-Yoruba Oga.

Now fall out the sky and break your neck. . .

Why call me tribalistic when I am not. And more over, I never insulted "Yoruba'S", only stressed the fact that the murderer in this case, like many drug dealers, armed-robbers, pedophi'les, Yahoo-Yahoo and ritualists is an Yoruba.

I can sense frustration from your post.I dont give a Bleep what Yoruba is or whatever you call it.Thats your problem. If you are so sad to always try and cause tribal issue or insult on Nairaland, then i've got nothing against you than to feel sorry for you since that's what gives you joy.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by BaBaMike: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Look at this useless Yoruba calling on an Yoruba God to strike a Nwafor Ani Igbo. . Have your heard of Amadi-Oha. . . Google him. . Beware

hmmm.what a bunch of monkeys.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Jawn(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2012
Fake story. The poster is running out of news
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by tlops(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2012
wayo man die wayo man bury am! both should be held for attempted murder.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Okijajuju1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2012
Sky-walker:

I can sense frustration from your post.I dont give a Bleep what Yoruba is or whatever you call it.Thats your problem. If you are so sad to always try and cause tribal issue or insult on Nairaland, then i've got nothing against you than to feel sorry for you since that's what gives you joy.

I can sense confusion in your post. . .

How can you ask me what Yoruba means, and I tell you and then you turn around and not give a fuc"k. . . Are you even sane?! Why must you Ofemmanus behave like Rabid dogs all the time?!

I did not insult your tribesmen, I only stressed on his tribal affiliation.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Skywalker5(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

How can you ask me what Yoruba means, and I tell you and then you turn around and not give a Bleep. . . Are you even sane?! Why must you Ofemmanus behave like Rabid dogs all the time?!

Keep Barking
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Okijajuju1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2012
No time to follow an Yoruba and talk. .

Unfortunately, Ofemmenu disease unlike aids has no Anti-retroviral type drug to keep the Yoruba effect under control. .

I shall keep you in my prayers. cry
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by BaBaMike: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

How can you ask me what Yoruba means, and I tell you and then you turn around and not give a fuc"k. . . Are you even sane?! Why must you Ofemmanus behave like Rabid dogs all the time?!

you sound like a frustrated wannabe
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Skywalker5(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2012
BaBa Mike:

you sound like a frustrated wannabe

Let him keep running around Nairaland like a mad dog. I have read about 5 post and he is the one that starts insulting other peoples tribe.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Aniomaman81(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2012
Pennywise: To invest 11million naira for a position in Chivita means there is a 'kiiling' to be made in that company. What does that company do besides making fruit juice? I hope the FIRS is paying sufficient attention to this Indian company.

Making fruits isn't where they make money alone, Chi Ltd is also into chemicals, farming, pharmaceuticals etc...It is not owned by an Indian; It's owned by a German but managed mostly by Indians.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by kelz88(f): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
Hmmmm!! What I would've done with that amount. Smh!!
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by shedyman: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2012
To think that he has d guts 2 complain is quite surprising. It is said that he who comes 2 equity must come wit a clean heart. Since he has his hands tainted he should keep mute, afterall cunny man dies cunny man buries him.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by tlops(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2012
Okija_juju: WHY are Yoruba people so evil?!

angry

Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by eghost247(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2012
serves him right
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Johnsinia(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2012
Both of dem r criminal n do nt deserve 2 live
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by qwest(m): 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2012
So the police can't prosecute the 'victim' for conspiracy to commit murder ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. / Things You Should Always Buy Used... / Do You Wish To Start Jewelry Business And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.