Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Pls I Need Ideas On How To Keep Someone That Didnt Get Uni Addmision Busy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls I Need Ideas On How To Keep Someone That Didnt Get Uni Addmision Busy (935 Views)

Pls I Need A Slogan Or Motto For My Laundry Service,i Need Ideas / Can An Art Student With D7 In Maths Be Admitted Into Any Nigerian Uni/poly Etc. / Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ideas On How To Keep Someone That Didnt Get Uni Addmision Busy by timok4chri: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2012
hi house,pls i need ideas,my younger sister did well in jamb but didnt get addmission she is rewriting again,but she is down cos most people she knows got it. I need ideas on stuff she can do to keep busy while we wait.she is 17.txs.
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On How To Keep Someone That Didnt Get Uni Addmision Busy by yamakuza: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2012
Enrol her in pre-degree, Aptech, PEFTI, etc
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On How To Keep Someone That Didnt Get Uni Addmision Busy by timok4chri: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2012
thanks @yamakuza. Any more pls?
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On How To Keep Someone That Didnt Get Uni Addmision Busy by kanara: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
I was once there and i can tell how it feels.What about getting her to try ICT,CARTERING and other skills that match her interest? Also be there to encourage her to LOOK UP. You never can tell.
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On How To Keep Someone That Didnt Get Uni Addmision Busy by ayaba(f): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2012
Learn to build professional websites in 4 weeks

Training on website Design, Web development and PHP
Learn to build social networking sites like facebook and forums such as nairaland
And how you can make money on them .No templates.
Date : 27th March 2012
Venue : 19 Tokunbo Alli street , Off Toyin street Ikeja

(1) (Reply)

Intensive Excel Training / Can You Afford That Foreign Degree? / The Jobless Man Without An Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.