Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

How Do One Get The Husband To Pay For His Children's Welfare After Seperation. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do One Get The Husband To Pay For His Children's Welfare After Seperation. (9006 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Do One Get The Husband To Pay For His Children's Welfare After Seperation. by gbolahanoluyemi(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
send an email to lawcandles@gmail.com. They will help you
Re: How Do One Get The Husband To Pay For His Children's Welfare After Seperation. by mrssho: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Naijaklef:
Marriage don't just crash! Ur husband wld nt just wake up one morning to beat u.

Ask urself this question,
Wat changed in my marriage?
Why do u think he behaves to u d way he does now.

D issue of cheating has a root cause. Find it.
Human being tend to seek for happiness in things we do. As long as u dont give him dat happiness, he turns to cheating which he believes
Would make him happy. These things are done unconsciously!

So make good use of the break to ponder over the good tymes and bad times. Wat actually made the bad times BAD and wat made the good times GOOD.
Build on the thing dat made it good.

My advice,
Please go back to ur husband. Try to not to do things dat wld make u get beaten.
U can have a heart to heart talk but do not challenge him, nag e.t.c.
Do things dat wld make him happy. Forget about the cheating for now. A man wld stop cheating, only wen he decides. U can't forcefully stop him!

Men tend to do more for their wives wen they are happy!

And don't forget to pray!

Good luck!

OP pls do not take this advice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? / Seeing Is Believing! Take A Look At This / Pls Where Is Edo State Liason Office Located In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.